It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, Please Vibe Me, or Pray

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

The situation is ongoing and I could still use all the positive vibes that can be thrown in my direction.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Still thinking of you and hoping for the best Amelia!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

You have my positive vibes.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hang in there. If you feel overwhelmed, step back for a few and regroup. Attack it systematically and worry about getting even later, right now secure yourself.

Oh and Im not great on vibes and such, but I DO hope a certain ass in Hungary gets explosive diarrhea...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you guys. Yesterday I engaged a lawyer to protect my rights and even though I paid a big retainer I am in a much better place.

1. I am VERY GRATEFUL for my tight budgeting and fierce savings that this option was available to me.

2. I am relieved and have peace of mind that this is being handled for me.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

That's great news!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Here's the thing. If you have a business you have gains mixed with problems. And many of them are big problems. Your the lion who's caught a deer. But the problem is there's now a 1000 other preditors who see you have killed a deer and now are gonna try and take it. People in business don't often realize this. Hardly anyone knows enough going forward. Which is often why businesses go under. So many threats out there even when you think you're succeeding.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join