It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Tactical Nuclear Strikes Possible in Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
There is a report going around saying that the military is preparing for the possibility of tactical nuclear weapons in Syria as well as a onetime nuclear exchange between mainland Russia and the U.S.

The original report comes from a place called Superstation95 that says they confirmed this information with 4 military families involved in the Middle East.

I'm on mobile right now but when I get home I'll post more sources with more info hopefully. I couldn't get back on Superstaion95 s website.

Source

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

From your source:

Most are aware that the Galactics and secret space program alliances have declared that they can decommission all nuclear armaments. Questions remain as to what this really means? Awaiting more information from different sources.

I was not aware.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Superstation95 also had that bogus story about "Ice Agent Commits Suicide in NY and Leaves Note", not a great reputation

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Superstation95 says they confirmed this information with 4 military families involved in the Middle East.

The original source says "three military families". Why did you say four? Is that really any more impressive? lol

link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Please disregard that nonsense. Superstation95 was the primary source but they are down for me. This was the only secondary source I found. My primary source is a friend in the military.

link   

originally posted by: darkbake
as well as a onetime nuclear exchange between mainland Russia and the U.S.

That'd be about all it takes. LOL

edit on 5102016 by Snarl because: damned autocorrect

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Yes I looked up Superstation95 on Snopes and they have had hoaxes before.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Sorry my mistake!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Bet you are glad it's a hoax I sure am

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I'm not certain it is a hoax I'll post the original as soon as I can access it again

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Oh I'm in bed gonna have nightmares.
I will be very cross if they bomb each other.
One question though how do they know it will be a one time nuclear exchange does that mean just one nuke each?.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
My primary source is a friend in the military.

If he's not a policy maker I would take what he said with a grain of salt.

... On second thought, I'll just tell you he don't know s#!*.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Shoot, they'll say anything to get the Russians to stop bombing the insurgents. Its not going to do any good to 'use nukes'.

Swatting flies with a sledge hammer.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Oh I'm in bed gonna have nightmares.
I will be very cross if they bomb each other.
One question though how do they know it will be a one time nuclear exchange does that mean just one nuke each?.

No its means an exchange of weapons by each side. If one side were to full on launch a bunch of weapons there is no surety they will destroy all the enemies missiles and subs so they would tend to overkill. Of course all these incoming warheads would prompt a response form the other side to destroy the enemy too.

The problem with this is that some will be held in reserve and sent to destroy targets still active after the first round. Theres no way to tell who what is left and still dangerous so they will continue shooting at each other until stores are expended or all targets are destroyed.

Theres on such thing as a single exchange, war is war.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Small nuclear weapons .... who do you think has the best ones ?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I believe you claimed a "friend in the military" also confirmed this nonsense. This source is a known clickbait hoaxer site with little to no credibility. If and it's a big if, someone you know gave you information about some mission they are a part of before hand and communicated it by phone or through some other electronic source, they would be already part of the military justice system, and not ina good way. Doubtful anyone other some individuals inside the Pentagon would even have information regarding a nuclear strike much less family members in the middle east as other than some embassy personnel, there are not military family members deployed there.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This shouldn't be in Hoax as rumours of this being around for years.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

For years ? And it doesn't belong in the hoax bin...lol. Rumors are a hoax. If it's been a rumor for years and still hasn't occured it doesn't belong in the hoax but in the garbage bin. That web site post nothing but fake news over and over. The OP at one point agrees that it must be a hoax, but in another post claims first person knowledge through a "friend" in the military. Ridiculous...DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

You have become better at Necromancy! (121)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Yeah I can see I didn’t know the site was a hoax site. Everyone should watch out for that sort of thing.

new topics

top topics

join