It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! This are my first topic of introduce my self.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I am from Saint Petersburg, Florida in the United States. I am a programmer and I helped launch waffles.fm (now waffles.ch), private community. I also am a music producer and have release a lot of music online for you can download or stream for free on various service. My other hobby are chemistry, I used to own a website for can buy research chemicals, but I got into big trouble.

In 2011 I was indicted by United States for import chemical from China (DOC and MDMC), and had to go to federal prison and I just get out last Friday. I like chemistry a lot and research chemical, also things like '___'. I am very spiritual when it comes to hallucinogens and believe you can have first hand experience and contact with interdimensional entity and holographic universe, etc. through proper usage of shaman psychedelics, power plant like mushroom or salvia.

I am good programmer for php, sql, css, xml, _javascripts, etc.; I am also big fun of Linux operating systems and like network security and other topics like that. MY knowledge of the internets is vast and I has been online different communities over many years since the 1990s. Some other communities I used to frequent: rpgmaker.net, gamingw.net (as a staffer, now saltw), dextroverse, legalhighguides, and I LOVE FREENODE on IRC! I am not there right now because I have not so much free time.

I love conspiracy theory and have read many books by Jim Marrs, David Icke, David Wilcock (spelling), and many others. I don't buy all of them but I think interdimensional stuff is absolute tits and am big subscriber to holographic universe and simulated realities.

Right now I am on the federal probations so I will be online a lot. I don;'t have much else to do and internets keep me from getting in trouble.

HELLO!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Also, if I could only figure out how to add an avatar now X_X I tried to upload an image and everything and copy the file URL. I'm not a stupid, but it is beating my head trying to figure this out :x

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Man, I bet it feels good to be out after 5 years. Welcome to ATS!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Man, I bet it feels good to be out after 5 years. Welcome to ATS!

Indeed! I was in federal prisons:

Tallahassee MDC
Oklahoma FTC
Otisville FCI (NY)
Fairton FCI (NJ)
Jesup FCI (GA)
Estill FCI (SC)
McCreary USP (KY)

So all over.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JackKcaj

Welcome to ATS. Why were you in so many different prisons?

You can find info on your avatar in the Freshman's Forum.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I am always get in trouble for fighting people and threaten staff. I am 6'3" and 220lbs so a lot of people want to try and fight me to prove something I guess. I used to be very violent, I had state charge for masked armed robbery in Florida but people took me for soft because I am smarter than most prisoner and polite, but I show them the dark side of the force when get pushed too far. Plus I cause problem for the system because I file on every grievance. The move me all over to # with em and send me to the worst security place in Kentucky with all the gangs and stuff, the only place I never got in trouble I got along famously.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Man! Straight from the federal pen and into our madhouse. Welcome to ATS!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Someone should make a tv show about your life.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

They let you out?

Anyway, thanks for bringing all that 'expertise' to ATS.

We can always use a tap to the dark net.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

They let you out?

Anyway, thanks for bringing all that 'expertise' to ATS.

We can always use a tap to the dark net.

Yes federal government give me 92 months, but then all drug offenders got "minus two" knock me down to 77 and then federal government file a motion in my favor for immediate release, because MDMC was not Schedule I until ten days after they indicted me. So really I go to prison for something that wasn't even illegal.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Hello Jack-

Did You know that 'Ayahuasca' is now 'legal' to use in the U.S. and there is a place in Orlando? (SoulQuest) I mention this only due to You having mentioned "Shamans" One doesn't have to travel to Peru or The Amazon to delve into the 'other side'...

You 'may' also find some enjoyment on a 'day-trip' or similar to Cassadaga, Fl.

www.businessinsider.com...

Enjoy Your "freedom" ...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Someone should make a tv show about your life.

I was thinking of writing a book one day or something, lol that is not even the most crazy stuff that has happened to me X_X. But yeah, I like this forum a lot. I get a lot of lulz from all the political stuff and everything that is going on here, I wish there was a bit more far flung conspiracy stuff though, that is the stuff I really like, the things where somebody has a bit of science to back it up and it makes you reconsider your world view, which I have seen there is a good amount of here as well.

I used to be a fan of listening to Ground Zero and Coast to Coast in prison. I'll listen to any crazy ass theory, no matter how strange, because I think there is a bit of truth in everything. Even outright hoaxes I like to consider the entertainment value or the secret conspiracy side of why somebody would propose such an idea, the motives.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

A fellow victim of the war on drugs. I quit doing that, you should too. They love to incarcerate people for menial things.

To keeping clean.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Hello Jack-

Did You know that 'Ayahuasca' is now 'legal' to use in the U.S. and there is a place in Orlando? (SoulQuest) I mention this only due to You having mentioned "Shamans" One doesn't have to travel to Peru or The Amazon to delve into the 'other side'...

You 'may' also find some enjoyment on a 'day-trip' or similar to Cassadaga, Fl.

www.businessinsider.com...

Enjoy Your "freedom" ...

Yeah i heard about Universal Church of the Plant and such, I think there is even a place in Clearwater, FL, which is right by me. I'm considering hitting them up, I want to do the full fast and everything and really experience it properly with the MAOI. I've smoked '___' before but I want the full shamanistic experience to really cleanse my soul and move into the next reality. My awareness is very heightened, I was exposed to massive amounts of '___' in the womb, but no other chemical. So things like '___', '___' is like my third parent and always takes care of me to show me the way, but at the end of the day, '___' is the apex of all experience.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Jack, You typed:

I am good programmer for php, sql, css, xml, _javascripts, etc.; I am also big fun of Linux operating systems and like network security and other topics like that. MY knowledge of the internets is vast and I has been online different communities over many years since the 1990s.

Maybe see if The Clinton Cabal™ will hire You to handle their "Network Security" but "Watch Your back" if You do get hired...

Proud Member of LEAP• Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

A fellow victim of the war on drugs. I quit doing that, you should too. They love to incarcerate people for menial things.

To keeping clean.

Hell yeah, I am clean now, you know, except for whatever is legal. I'm also a big fan of dextromethorphan and have been a member of dextroverse since around 2004. Their community is too much weird people all messed up on other drugs though. The legal things always intrigued me, I'm the type of person who even tried nutmeg and the various antihistamines, etc. but at the end of the day, the first one I tried was DXM, and it was far superior to most of the other legal things out there. I read that the guy who discovered nitrous oxide (also technically legal, and a good additive for DXM, as bot hare similar), he pretty much killed himself after huffing everything else looking for something similar or better, so I don't want to repeat that mistake.

At the same time, Shulgin (Pihkal and Tihkal) and Hoffman both lived to be around or over 100 and who knows how much strange chemicals they ingested with no prior history of human usage.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
How long have you lived in America?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

So be careful. Ever see the film Drug Store Cowboy?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I lived in America my whole life, and no I never seen that movie. :x I read a good book though called Chemical Cowboys.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackKcaj
I lived in America my whole life, and no I never seen that movie. :x I read a good book though called Chemical Cowboys.

Really? You write like you are just learning english.

edit on 5-10-2016 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join