It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Military Experience with Dark Matter and it's abuse / Illuminati / Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Forgive them for they know not what they do. Blessed are the merciful for they shall be given mercy. Ask and ye shall receive. I ask that we all pray for world peace today. May all beings be happy. May we have world peace. The truth hurts. The truth shall set you Free. Ask and ye shall receive. Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton will win the election.

First my military background. I am from New England, so I processed at Boston MEPS. I qualified for top secret clearance, took the DLAB, failed the DLAB. I wanted to be a linguist but failed the test, I could have waitied 6months to retake the test there were or are 3 versions, After I failed I had to choose another MOS and they asked me officially if I would take HUMIT www.youtube.com... . Offically I turn down the job and took 13b as my MOS/ on another level I took the job and collected information on everyone and tested everyone's (that I could) security. I entered in processing at Fort Sill OK as a 13b. My ASVAB score was 88 my GT was 127. 13B people were not like me, I did not like the crowd. While waiting for a positive PPD (TB test) I changed my MOS to 94m.

After basic training I left for Red Stone Arsenal AL, for electronics training. It was at Red Stone AL that I was violated/raped psychicly. Approximately one week before the incident I was in a building next to the building in which it was happening. It felt weird, I did not know why I was sent there, I did not question the orders. The feeling I got in the building was weird. Next week I was walking by a building before the building I felt weird in. Walking in a straight line, one building before the other. As I was walking by the building I felt something Scream out for me in pain, I asked what was wrong, "it" (darkmatter) explained it was being raped by soldiers and sailors (yes sailors on a Army base) I told them to stop psychicly they refused and threatened me with an 'accident' (coma) for many years. I explained to them I am a member of a certain Fraternity and of certain bloodlines, the response was "we don't give a # this is national security". The Navy Admiral was the one that threatened me with coma, I'd fight him to the death if given the opportunity. The thing with this psychic stuff is the more you feel others the stronger you are. Feel me?
They were augmented by using the darkmatter, I just happen to be good at it. They were/are using the dark matter in a predatory manner. Yes there is a war going on but I do not believe the axiom "All is fair in love and war". I ask you is any war worth your soul? Would you sell you soul to win a war? Are you MAD? At a certain point in it's usage depending upon an individuals DNA they darkmatter when being used will appear to have gender. If you are most like one type of 'alien' you should assign it gender and 'use' it or 'consume it' incorporate it into your being. They did not assign it gender, I did, they disregarded what I did (assigned it gender in my mind, the shared mind we have/had) and proceed to consume at a faster rate. This gave the dark matter the sense it was being violated / killed which made it call out to me to 'share the pain' or share the experience. Reptoids / Incectoids ferment dark matter for the most part other aliens SHOULD assign gender to it. Like this is male, I kill it so I may live, I consume it so I may live. Don't gender bend it and consider it female, if you are male, very bad for your soul imho. When they violated the darkmatter they violated me. I wish no harm to come to them, forgive them for they know not what they do. Psychic violation hurts, I have PTSD.

Illuminati ... I have Korean Irish Scottish and English blood. I am related to the Collins bloodline and my mothers maiden name is Park. I feel like some in the Illuminati know me. My screen name Kale7 is a combination of my favorite prime number and KALE, a name I choose for myself when I was 18. I choose a name for myself because to a certain extent I was 'aware' enough to know I should name myself something in secret so that certain people would not read my mind in certain ways, for security and fun. I thought of it once then did not think of it again for many years. www.youtube.com... Beyonce has KALE on her shirt, I think it a tribute to me or the name I chose, I may be wrong and can prove nothing, even if I could prove it why prove it plausible deniability. The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Trump.... I joined DeMolay at 16 met someone who was 14. He told me he was going to be president someday. He asked me psychicly to test the worlds security apparatus, I did. I feel like this person I met when I was 16 is some way, shape, or form is Donald J Trump. I felt like he give me unwelcome information, information that sped up my learning curve too quickly in certain areas that I did not necessarily want. We barely knew each other when he told me this, I think he wanted me on his team. I will support Donald J Trump in the struggle against Muslim Extremists, but I will vote for Hillary Clinton. I am having a MRI soon and believe I will be split between parallel universes, one in which Hillary wins, one in which Trump wins. This is by choice. I feel like in some very real way(s) Trump is a father of mine, during a past incarnation. No shared biological blood in this life though.

I first learned about the processing for dark matter subconsciously watching this movie www.youtube.com... . They create something (seemingly) out of nothing and it is female! I think the Gary with blue eyes and blond hair the character (from the moive) is this Gary too www.wmur.com... . They are both named Gary and have blond hair and blue eyes, well Gary Marchand when his hair was not Grey.

To all those that would criticize the Illuminate without knowing them base upon conspiracy theories, I ask that you pray for them. Pray for them, not to them. I don't think they are evil, they are some of the kindest souls I know of. I know of one Royal family member that was spit on, on her birthday no less for begging with a sign for change by passerby's. If you are believing all the conspiracy theories try praying for the truth, so that you may discern fact from fiction, truth from lie. Prayer works. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. If you want to know more about the Illuminati pray for them, not to them and the information shall come. I pray that we may love and understand ourselves, that we may love and understand each other, that we may know every happiness and every joy. I got the phrase "May all beings be happy" from a book , the Korean author Beop Jeong was a Park before he renounced his family ties to become a monk. www.amazon.com...=nb_sb_ss_c_1_15?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=may+all+beings+be+happy&sprefix=may+all+beings+%2Caps%2C136 May all beings be happy May we have World Peace. Thank you for reading. God Bless.
edit on 5-10-2016 by Kale7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Seems legit, don't consume so much fermented dark matter or other fermented substances at 4 am dude...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Ummm....I have no idea what to make of this. I don't like Trump. but will not agree to associate him with this.....umm, thread.Nor Beyonce or members of the royal family for that matter.

As for YOU, I hope the Illuminati calls and hangs up on you daily and sends you pizzas unordered. Maybe even calls you and asks if "your refridgerator is running." or "If you have Prince Albert in a can."

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
Seems legit, don't consume so much fermented dark matter or other fermented substances at 4 am dude...

Seemed legit to me too.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Seems...

Seemed legit to me too.
My local dealer would approve it. Especially after this dark matter became hit on the market.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign

Seems...

Seemed legit to me too.
My local dealer would approve it. Especially after this dark matter became hit on the market.

So there is money in this dark matter/illumamniti/trump/beyonce thing? I want in. I will invest.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I do.

He's full of a brown substance.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kale7

They were augmented by using the darkmatter...

'The darkmatter'? Is that how physicists refer to it? Sorta like 'the gravity' or 'the entropy'?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kale7

I got the phrase "May all beings be happy" from a book , the Korean author Beop Jeong was a Park before he renounced his family ties to become a monk.

Him, your mother, and 4 million other Koreans also share the last name Park. I don't understand the significance.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I don't think "fermented" describes what he's taken. Maybe "chemically altered" would fit better?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I am curious as to how the dark matter is stored.
Is it kept in a bottle?
Is it kept in a bag?

Or is the storage container a biological one, where the dark matter comes out of an orifice when needed?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Indigent

I don't think "fermented" describes what he's taken. Maybe "chemically altered" would fit better?

Maybe 'dark' is a typo?
Should have been 'dank'?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Sounds like you are writing a book-science fiction?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I know no one likes to hear this, but you exhibit symptoms of mental illness.
And that's all I'm gonna say folks.
Keep strong.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I know you're FoS.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Ummm....I have no idea what to make of this. I don't like Trump. but will not agree to associate him with this.....umm, thread.Nor Beyonce or members of the royal family for that matter.

As for YOU, I hope the Illuminati calls and hangs up on you daily and sends you pizzas unordered. Maybe even calls you and asks if "your refridgerator is running." or "If you have Prince Albert in a can."

I too, wish unhappy events towards this random person who, for all I know, has harmed nobody. After all, he mentioned my favorite/least favorite political candidate in a negative/positive/neutral/actually i really cant tell light. And since I can't tell, better to err on the safe side and intently wish hate upon his being! High five!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

After I failed I had to choose another MOS and they asked me officially if I would take HUMIT

This line right here...This is all anyone needs to know how full of it you are.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
OP, I do not know you but I love and respect you as a human, and as one who served with seemingly Noble intentions. Sir you have more going on than PTSD and your stressed/troubled mind is creating a mess. I will absolutely agree that dark matter can be and is used in "supernatural" ways and also by angelic and demonic entities, and likely to some extent by the world's superpowers. That aside, I bet you had a hell of a time gathering your thoughts enough to even type this post. When you get proper help you may gain great enlightenment and see a bigger clearer picture to all this. Ignore all the rude comments here that serve no good purpose. Good luck Sir!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I know you're FoS.

Dark matter... not S, dark matter.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Acid is one hell of a drug.
edit on 5-10-2016 by InspectorGadget13 because: Human error

top topics

<<   2 >>