It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The joy of pure and true love!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Sitting beside the beloved
before he becomes a vile sort
we were so happy in each others presence
our existing was enough to be happy!
then i became vile
tossed the weapons aside
grabbed his hands..
and said..."hey, lets be friends"
he was all. "more than my bro's?"
"way better than bro's man, BFFs"
"okay..totally yo!" he had some thoughts that are private..
and so did I
awes baby names...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

truth.. toss the weapons aside and try to connect rather than always be on the offense or defense

great thread PC

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I was thinking about this today. Only it was about marriage and how true love is not about romance or great sex, but about the willingness to accept someone for who they are and to never ever forget there is so much more than collecting material possessions. How marriage is not about legal papers. Marriage is about 2 people making a commitment to be together no matter what. Good or bad. Happy or sad. Riding the storms out together to see the rainbow come after.

The reason divorces happen is that they are marriages based on romance and sex and when those become non-existent, all that is left is emptiness and a desire to get out, to find another relationship based on the same requisites, never mind the carnage left in the wake.

My last marriage produced a child and that is really the only good thing that came of it, but I am left with only memories because I gave in and refused to engage in a drawn out legal battle that would only hurt my kid. I just could not put him through that. I had the win if I had fought, but at what cost to my kid? I had to make a choice and I believe it was the right on at a great personal sacrifice.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
our existing was enough to be happy!

You just described what I believe should be the goal of every person. In reality, nothing outside of yourself can make you happy in the long run. If a person has achieved happiness through existence alone, in my experience, they've achieved a great deal of success.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth

I was thinking about this today. Only it was about marriage and how true love is not about romance or great sex, but about the willingness to accept someone for who they are

I had an online romance recently, and part of what I learned from it is that there's no way to truly know a person until you meet them face to face (even then it's sometimes not enough). There can be no romance without meeting someone in person in my opinion. I don't care how much chatting you do on the phone and via other methods. I made a thread on the topic:

Online Romantic Relationships: Doing Everything in Reverse

You just made me realize that I feel it's pointless to even try an online relationship. It can work, but what's the cost?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

so true, especially if one or either half has gone through years of trauma like some personal war with ones self or connection of familierarity with others personalities, customes, habits, family patterns...ect.. finding joy to be alive, healthy in mind and well balanced in all emotions and spirit...its likely pure and true love is sitting beside you and you didn't even know it!
i read you can find this in dream therapy...meeting with twin soul or twin flame or two higher self beings above the crown chakra..that floats in etheral existance..my next venture!

this kind of work is known as lightworking and will be practicing this month!
let me know if your interested on dream therapy and visualisation work...

also i work with emotional work in relation to the weather!
sorry i went off topic and will try my best to stay
within the limits of the thread topic...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

thanks i love your reply and feel happy and tearful at the same time...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

thank you for sharing and your reply...accepting someone for who they are is a great challenge and achievment as i see most of us have good and bad dark and light plus issues like residue from other experiences involving people...
i love your reply...material possesions as see them can useful, destructive or just there..and sharing them is good for making friends...a foundation for relationship...like with neighbors borrowing a tea kettle...
may you find peace and balance with all choices on you life path...
reflecting on the past and letting go of sadness or pain is crucial in moving forward...
blessings this October,Searchforthetruth..i am greatfto ul for you sharing and your wisdom, thank you...you gave me much to contemplate and helped me to focus on what is true and good...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

so true, especially if one or either half has gone through years of trauma like some personal war with ones self or connection of familierarity with others personalities, customes, habits, family patterns...ect..

It can be like dealing with someone with post traumatic stress disorder. The kinds of problems you just described can lead directly to that in fact. You could be dealing with someone who's come out of a type of war (metaphorically or even literally) when it comes to their previous romances. I feel then one often has to decide if the other person is too wounded to ever have a healthy relationship again. If they seem too wounded, going forward may be the wrong choice in my opinion.

finding joy to be alive, healthy in mind and well balanced in all emotions and spirit...its likely pure and true love is sitting beside you and you didn't even know it!

I've experienced that before. It's incredible what can be right next to you sometimes, and you can't perceive it. I believe there are times when you have to believe in something to see it.

i read you can find this in dream therapy...meeting with twin soul or twin flame or two higher self beings above the crown chakra..that floats in etheral existance..my next venture!

That sounds exciting. If it works out for you, I hope you'll post some stories about it.

this kind of work is known as lightworking and will be practicing this month!
let me know if your interested on dream therapy and visualisation work...

also i work with emotional work in relation to the weather!

I'm very interested in all of that. I would appreciate it very much if you share information about it with me.

sorry i went off topic and will try my best to stay
within the limits of the thread topic...

The topic of this thread is "The joy of pure and true love!" I think everything in the world is related to that.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

will share and pm you about dream adventures and visulising therapy,,thanks for replying!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Awesome, I hope you find solace and happiness in your dream therapies!!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Wizard of Oz, is it your world?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang could be as I love the reading material!...I think it belongs to a male figure behind a curtain...and maybe I take over since he needs to find his own life to live...plus he is pretty darn old...and I am so very young still at 65!

top topics

join