It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe Trump Did Cheat

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

No. Not necessary.

The opinion of 1500 people in no way shape or form represents the general consensus of all 146M+. You can quote textbooks or any other paper it won't matter. Politics is a highly emotional subject, opinions vary with the wind by the second. Standard probability doesn't apply. A large portion of people don't make a final decision until they are actually voting.

If people are that predictable, and they aren't, we are in serious trouble.

Back on topic though, so what if he did cheat? It's also entirely possible he tried something that one of his buddies came up with and it bombed. Happens ALL the time.

Back in the day I looked for every possible way to get out of paying full taxes, legally. Why would the IRS have these rules but you're not supposed to use them?

I made some stupid moves tax wise a few years and paid the penalty for it. I learned from the failure and now I don't do that anymore.
I also gained wisdom from the experience to teach others what NOT to do, see how that works?

I also know that you can't make any kind of judgement about Trump's taxes by a few pages. That's just pure speculation considering you have no idea if he filed amendments, extensions etc etc.

I know others don't feel the same but I don't think it's a big deal not showing his taxes. I absolutely don't care that everyone else has. I prefer to focus on things that really matter, like bringing business and jobs back to America.

Because I know, from wisdom gained, that when we are working and have money for things we have a lot less social issues. I'd venture a guess that 75% of the strife in this country would be alleviated to a wimper if people got back to work. It's been so long since we had that, people have forgotten.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
And to think people.

Had Trump put his money in dot com's like everyone else was doing instead of real estate.

Trump would have really lost his snip.

No he wouldn't have.

Because it's not his money he loses. It's borrowed money that he defaults on after paying himself egregiously.

He has written, bragged and spoken about it often. OPM "Other People's Money" and defaulting on debt.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: raymundoko

34% of Republicans think he's lying about his reason for not releasing his tax returns.

34% of the 1500 or so they called and asked.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

You have some serious, serious memory issues.

Some people sure do.

The dot-com bubble (also known as the dot-com boom, the tech bubble, the Internet bubble, the dot-com collapse, and the information technology bubble[1]) was a historic speculative bubble covering roughly 1995–2001 during which stock markets in industrialized nations saw their equity value rise rapidly from growth in the Internet sector and related fields.[2] While the latter part was a boom and bust cycle, the Internet boom is sometimes meant to refer to the steady commercial growth of the Internet with the advent of the World Wide Web, as exemplified by the first release of the Mosaic web browser in 1993, and continuing through the 1990s.

en.wikipedia.org...

Terrific they say!

The collapse of the bubble took place during 1999–2001. Some companies, such as pets.com and Webvan, failed completely. Others – such as Cisco, whose stock declined by 86% – lost a large portion of their market capitalization but remained stable and profitable. S

The same era of Grahman Leach getting repealed.

But Let's see Trumps tax return!!!!

LOL.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Wow, I finally came across someone from the same reality!!

See, that's how I remember it too. Been thinking I was transported to the Bizarro universe.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

But Let's see Trumps tax return!!!!

Returns.
Plural.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Why ?

Are you a CPA ?

or Tax ATTORNEY ?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

No. But I do know a bit about taxes and I can read a financial statement.

Oh, I'm also a voter.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrganizedChaos
a reply to: Greggers

No. Not necessary.

The opinion of 1500 people in no way shape or form represents the general consensus of all 146M+.

Again, please do some research on statistics, sample size, and confidence level. You are wrong.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

No.

Finally some honesty.

And yeah the IRS is omnipresent.

They KNOW when people are 'naughty or nice'.

And since they have had no problems for over 2 decades there isn't one.

And get real Trump critics were not gonna vote for the guy until this manufactured came along.

Thanks to his critics IGNORING when their own CHEAT the IRS.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Why ?

Are you a CPA ?

or Tax ATTORNEY ?

Every president releases 4 years of returns. The last 4 years.

You understand that the 1995 was anonymously submitted and never intended to be released?

He sure dodged a bullet on that one being 'clean', with his income being reported as essentially the equivalent of 0 for a Billionaire.

edit on 6-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

That's right.

I forgot there are some people that make their decision based solely on the fact they their tax returns.

Ok most people don't.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Ok most people don't.

Some people like having as much information as possible when making decisions.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

That's right.

I forgot there are some people that make their decision based solely on the fact they their tax returns.

Ok most people don't.

I make my decision solely on the candidate that I think makes the best business decisions, businesses include things like taxes. Considering that's my outlook, it's a sad election for Trump, a 'business man'.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Ok most people don't.

Oh i am sorry I thought you were talking about American politics.

Where 'information' is based on nothing but PERCEPTIONS.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

That's right.

Ok most people don't.

I make my decision solely on the candidate that I think makes the best business decisions, businesses include things like taxes. Considering that's my outlook, it's a sad election for Trump, a 'business man'.

Has Trump been a person from a group of people that ran this country to over 20 trillion dollars of DEBT, and waged war in the middle east for over the last 16 years ?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Ok most people don't.

Oh i am sorry I thought you were talking about American politics.

Where 'information' is based on nothing but PERCEPTIONS.

So your point is we shouldn't care about his taxes, because he's perceivably guilty, and so that's most likely false, and he's innocent.

Gotcha. Perfect Logic.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Nah the point is even supposedly as this country is suppose to be all about INNOCENT until proven guilty.

Much like Gun owners.

Trump has to prove hes innocent.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

No? He must be a swell guy by default then!

Your comment is mostly confusing, Trump supported the war and that's been fact checked more than anything the election.

So actually yes he did? He smooshed with the Clintons in the past, and how ironic he's a race member now.

He abuses taxes and is part of a wealthy family!??! It sounds like everything he is supposedly 'against'.

What a total hypocrite!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Nah the point is even supposedly as this country is suppose to be all about INNOCENT until proven guilty.

Much like Gun owners.

Trump has to prove hes innocent.

Did you read the OP?

He only has to 'prove' he's innocent because there is massive evidence that suggests he cheated in the recent years.

It's not like it's unreleased speculation.

A page not even pertaining to the tax returns, that need to be released to qualify, from 1995, shows cheating. He claimed $6k, and it's reported he was given over 4.8 million dollars that year, and a salary of 580k despite this.

There are only mild comments here and there that it could be from massive economics discrepancies of being so rich 'and stuff', but for the most part it's still unexplained by Trump, it is however clear what this would be for his taxes, he would be taxed less.

If he cheated in 1995, and it fairly looks that way, the question is did he cheat now? That simple enough to grasp?

Ps. To make it clear I'm not saying "Oh you know legal tax cheating" I'm saying "illegal" "tax evasion" and "fraud", "felony-prison", you know those kind of words.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join