It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Have a frank talk about America.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Peace and love ! How are ya frank ? Peace and love from the mystical metal hippie

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It's all about the faith in GOD. Gold, Oil, Diamonds.

It's about resources - owning them, and controlling the distribution.
It's about the Petrodollar. Nothing is allowed to threaten the USD's position as the most central currency. USA prints it, everyone else has to buy or exhange.

Syria? It's all about pipelines. Assad backs Russias model - their preferred pipeline. USA doesn't like that. They have another idea. So of course, Assad is suddenly no longer acceptable, and all the elites have such immaculate concern for the opressed people of Syria. That Europe is filling up with refugees is just a bonus - as Victoria Nuland so eloquently put it: "# the EU".

As long as there's resources, the big dogs will fight over them.

Poor people will have to pay for that greed. Either by being bombed or droned - or by being sent into some staged "kinetic operation" to fight for the elites.

Technically, there's probably been a WWIII going for quite some time already. It's just being done very discreetly.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

You have a stated a truth here... one that people will run from due to their own cowardice! JFK/Hoover, Eisenhower, Wilson, all of them eventually spoke about the established rulers, running the show behind the scenes. At least back in those times the masses could be given an excuse due to the absolute control of information. These days, it is all upon our own undertaking to research material that has been put together to help make sense of everything. Apathy and Lethargy are not excuses, what is done in your name is done in your name. The videos you share sum up lunacy and obvious plan that is before us.

It's not just cowardice but a dumb-downed populace more concerned
with Monday night football or the next MMA fight to even consider
matters of greater importance. Nothing will ever change as long
as television is the people's opiate.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Red blooded American here...Life NRA member, owner of many many guns, lover of American history...I love America, but I agree, it is nothing like it once was, and may never be the same again...especially with these current elections.
I think many people were awoken to our bull# in the middle east around 2008. To me the tea party wasn't about a black democrat getting elected, it was about how many of us woke up to the fact that a "conservative" president (and democrat house/senate) left us with massive debt, a failing economy, a failing war, and no hope for the future.
I think Ron Paul was our last hope, he is the only candidate that saw the bull# of our military posted around the globe, the bankers and wall street elites, and the elite government class that rule us peons.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator
a reply to: Joneselius

Good luck convincing the american members that their country's government has been a global threat since the end of the cold war...

You got some balls dude that's all I got to say.

Since the end of WWII. See "The Devil's Chess Board" by David Talbot for a take on the "Dulles" bothers and the 'national security state'.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Majic

I'm along late to the party, but stopping by to say I completely agree with you about human nature. So intelligent, yet so dumb when it comes to controlling the base instinct of greed for power and wealth. We advance technologically and then emotionally we're still cavemen bonking each other over the head when we don't want to share or work together. It's almost as if there's a built in fail-safe that guarantees we'll never get too advanced because we always manage to war and knock ourselves back to ignorance.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
IMeversoHO, more likely "inside job" nuke attack ...
Ruskies now being set up to be [naturally] blamed.
Maybe some Russian complicity.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join