It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 Vice Presidential Debate 10-4-16

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
a reply to: kruphix

They normally don't move the polls. I'll be interested to see if this one does.

Good luck with that.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Trump lost tonight by Pence not being able to defend him.

I am Sure Mr. Trump is quite Capable of Defending Himself .The Important Issues facing Our Country will be addressed in the Next two Debates , and Will Decide this Election . After tonight , at Least the American People know now that Mr. Trump is Well suited in Recognizing Talented People like Mr. Pence who know how to get things Done .

Pence wasn't even Trump's first choice, lol.

Pence was the conventional choice, everyone had him on the top of the list as VP...Trump just settled after his first choice told him to get bent.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Nice...RedMenace16...new user with a name to make sure everyone knows a troll is around.

Gotta love all these HRC supporters that jump in to forums in the last month to stir up whatever.

Sep 28, good catch

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Well, I was relieved to know who would be the real President if Donald Trump were to somehow win.

I'm sure a lot of people were thinking along those lines ie: what a relief! at least Trump will have that guy in the room.

I would have provided assurance to the "I'm not sure about Trump" Republicans and Conservatives.

But if you don't see a Trump Presidency as a further slide into a type of militarization of the bureaucracy, then you're blind.

It's strong, muscular and authoritarian that style of leadership through and through and Pence personified it well.

link   

originally posted by: kruphix

They normally don't move the polls. I'll be interested to see if this one does.

Good luck with that.

Reel it in, dude. Anger is not healthy.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

BS, Trump has no plans to ever release his tax returns, have you seen his history on making false promises his entire life?

You think it's normal to be sued over 3,000 times? Married 3 times? Cheated all his life? Switched sides about 10 times.

If it's one thing you should know about Trump is he doesn't honor commitments no matter how important.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

Forgive me if I don't take your word. Got proof?

link   

Nice...RedMenace16...new user with a name to make sure everyone knows a troll is around.

Gotta love all these HRC supporters that jump in to forums in the last month to stir up whatever.

Sep 28, good catch

Caught me! I will have to make a new account and ask my boss George Soros for a raise!

link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

originally posted by: thesaneone

Both seem pretty likeable, Pence is definitely a smart well educated respectful man, that's why I don't see how he could back such a disgusting human being as Trump.

I think Kaine won but only by a few points, I'm being honest.

As far as online opinion polls the will say Pence won flat out, we all seen the kangaroo circus these scammers tried to pull on us. So I wouldn't pay much attention to polls that show Pence won. They will probably be false.

Lol, nice try but it won't work on most of us ats members but again nice try.

It also didn't work on you Trumpets after Hilary won the first debate. The entire world seen Trump get destroyed but nice try world the Trumpets won't fall for that but nice try! Lol pathetic.

Anywho...your VP Kaine...he got stomped tonight on ALL topics and polls will reflect it this week.

Regardless of what you say or want to believe....Kaine looked like a child in the presence of men. Pence owned every bit of this "debate"....and yes I put debate in quotes because is was very one sided.

Clinton would be an idiot to let him speak again....and I would bet you money he will be on the backburner after this debate for a LONG time.

Anywho....carry on with your one month here, one sided shill commentary....

Hey Man , Shills will be Shills . Shill Out......

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Proof that Trump doesn't keep his word?

Oh god..

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Oh man...

Nixon also released his tax returns...... Under audit.

What, exactly, do a person's tax returns have to do with being president again?

I mean the US is TRILLIONS in debt...and a candidate is going to focus on tax returns like one person's sole tax returns are going to make a difference?

Are we even on the same playing field here?

I would hope more people are concerned with foreign policy, which Clinton has shown she sucks at, than a person's tax returns....

Hell...Kaine called Putin a Dictator tonight....so much for trying to work with Russia at all....

Pence trounced Kaine and then stepped over his flopping body to shake hands with the moderator.

Ask Trump why he demanded Pences tax returns before picking him as VP? Why does Pence keep saying Trump will release them if it's so non important.

Why does he lie about the audit if everyone knows it's BS that he can't release them? The more he makes excuses the worse he looks.

Again...you bring up tax returns as if they actually matter at all.

Tell me...what can you discern from our past POTUS tax returns and how they run the country again?

It's a non-issue that is being MADE and issue because of a weak candidacy in general.

Do you really think the poor care about tax returns? Do you think they are sitting there watching debates screaming at the tube because whomever did or didn't pay something? Do you think THEY filed their tax returns correctly?

Who cares about tax returns.....we are talking about someone running a COUNTRY!

I would say HRC misplacing $6 Billion as SoS is a bit more of an issue.....but hey....that is only a drop in the national deficit budget.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
But if you don't see a Trump Presidency as a further slide into a type of militarization of the bureaucracy, then you're blind.

It's strong, muscular and authoritarian that style of leadership through and through and Pence personified it well.

I see a Clinton presidency as a continual slide into economic failure, more taxes, weaker borders, weaker military, a planet on fire a la 'the arab spring', more terrorism, and less opportunity for my son.

You can have all the blinders and statist-colored glasses you want. It does not change the fact that HIllary is a danger to the nation and doesn't belong within 5 miles of the Oval Office.

If I have to vote for Trump/Pence to keep the greater fiasco from destroying our futures, so be it.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Sep 28, good catch

Caught me! I will have to make a new account and ask my boss George Soros for a raise!

Or just chill out and have some non-condescending conversation. It's all good.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

If your going to participate, please keep up with the content. At least your own.

link   

That's all true and in that sense, Kaine did his job, but he makes a really bad attack dog.

I like his (Kaine's) sunny and enthusiastic, optimistic demeanor. I like his energy and I also like his application of Christianity seen in his own level of happiness and joy moreso than Pence's much more traditional, evangelical, conservative style that is just way too stoic for my taste.

edit on 4-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

link   

That didn't hurt Reagan 36 years ago.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's truly sad, I hope it's still available when you retire. I'm a boomer and have a railroad pension, and by God the government wants to get their hands on it! I get to retire in a year and half...I hope I'm not living out in the wilderness by then...things don't look good in the world.

Sorry, off topic.
edit on 4-10-2016 by laughingdog because: Slipped off topic.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Again...you bring up tax returns as if they actually matter at all.

If they don't matter at all, Trump should just release them and be done with it. It is one of the leading issues that is sinking his campaign.

So if they don't matter, regardless of what is in the tax returns...why not release them?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Both seem pretty likeable, Pence is definitely a smart well educated respectful man, that's why I don't see how he could back such a disgusting human being as Trump.

I think Kaine won but only by a few points, I'm being honest.

As far as online opinion polls the will say Pence won flat out, we all seen the kangaroo circus these scammers tried to pull on us. So I wouldn't pay much attention to polls that show Pence won. They will probably be false.

Lol, nice try but it won't work on most of us ats members but again nice try.

It also didn't work on you Trumpets after Hilary won the first debate. The entire world seen Trump get destroyed but nice try world the Trumpets won't fall for that but nice try! Lol pathetic.

Anywho...your VP Kaine...he got stomped tonight on ALL topics and polls will reflect it this week.

Regardless of what you say or want to believe....Kaine looked like a child in the presence of men. Pence owned every bit of this "debate"....and yes I put debate in quotes because is was very one sided.

Clinton would be an idiot to let him speak again....and I would bet you money he will be on the backburner after this debate for a LONG time.

Anywho....carry on with your one month here, one sided shill commentary....

You caught me! The truth is I work for the illuminati new world order and get direct orders from George Soros. Darn it what will I do now that you exposed my secret operation??

Ahh...nice deflection..

Sorry...not an idiot here. I see exactly what you're purpose on ATS is. Your name is RedMenace16....RepublicanMenace16....not very hard to discern.

All of your posts are anti Trump and you have started no threads of your own....it happens on here EVERY election year.....you are no different.

Easy to ferret out.

Anywho...enjoy the stay!

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join