It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - Guccifer 2.0 Hacked Clinton Foundation!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

People want to believe there are still good choices. When they talk on stage they say what you want to hear and sometimes that's relieving.

Truth of the matter is they are all garbage with their own agendas and anyone can say what you want to hear.

I catch myself falling into the trap sometimes too

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
IS THIS Guccifer 2.0 Clinton Foundation hack a HOAX? That's what "The Hill" is reporting this evening.

"A new posting from the hacker alias Guccifer 2.0 purported to be documents stolen from the Clinton Foundation appears to be a hoax."

Source: thehill.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I think G2.0 has verified outlets. Local DNC material was published not long ago.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
POLITICS | Thu Aug 18, 2016 | 11:19am EDT Clinton Foundation hired cyber firm after suspected hacking: sources

www.reuters.com...

Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the U.S. officials said the hackers used the same techniques Russian intelligence agencies or their proxies employed against the Democratic Party groups, which suggests that Russians also attacked the foundation.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Your source also claims that guccifer 2.0 is a cover for a russian operation... haha

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's a very divisive leak because of that. Apparently much of the leak was rehashed DNC & DCCC leaks along with some Democratic VA leaks. There was only a very small handful of documents related to the Clinton Foundation.

This is worrisome on a few levels:

1. Guccifer 2.0 intentionally deceived his followers
2. This comes after WikiLeaks 'failed' to expose Clinton during the 10th anniversary address
3. Any leaks after this will now moreso be deemed 'false until proven'

It's fair to note that this isn't the first time Guccifer has regurgitated old information and passed it as new. He did the same thing for Nancy Pelosi in August.

Some opposition to his 'false' leaks have speculated that guccifer 2.0's accounts have been hijacked in an attempt to discredit future leaks. Here is a document(unverfied) that suggests there is a shadow organization with intents to cloud the waters.

IMO, this document has little credence, buy it is worth noting.

Aside from that, Guccifer 2.0 has stated, via his twitter, that these initial documents are just the surface and further ones will follow.

Personally, if guccifer 2.0 intentionally released false data, this undermines every future leak from now until elections. This could be a desperate attempt to discredit the Clinton campaign, due to lack of actual information and new leaks, which may suggest that the previous leaks are actually tied to the Russians (which theantediluvian has covered).

The tell tale sign of this will be what Assange releases over the next 4 weeks. My guess is that it will be less damning then the DNC leaks aND have very little impact on voters.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

Very possibly? I'm pretty sure Russia is doing it's best to destabilize the current election and doing it's best to get Trump into power... Cause you know, Putin can easily manipulate Trump, but Hillary won't play ball nearly as easily.

Either way, I think there's a 50/50 chance that the leak is truthful. If a server doesn't have decent security than as Guccifer stated - it's only a matter of time, working slowly is very important when trying to hack someone without being detected, also leaves time to clear your tracks.

My money says Guccifer is working with/for the Russian authorities. Either way, I want Hillary to choke on her own lies.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Thank-you for the detailed explanation and clarity, GhostRager. I thought Guccifer 2.0 was the brother of Guccifer 1.0, who went to jail this year. That he was merely picking up where his brother left off. But apparently, were working concurrently, and probably aren't related to each other at all. Fascinating.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
100 US Senators
435 US House members
250+ TARP Banks
$450 Billion in bailout funds

Of course some of the 535 members of Congress will have 1) voted for the bailout, and 2) have received PAC contributions from banks both before and after the votes.

A public policy student working on a thesis about the political economy of TARP bailout banks could have cobbled together the data presented-- or a summer intern working in a state party office.

Not seeing anything that wasn't already accessible in the public domain. Well, except for that screen cap of the file archive.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

There are others than the russian govt who dont want hillary in power.
Like... the rest of the world.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Oh, this should be fun.
How long before it's all dismissed as a hoax and the information called fake?

As a matter of fact...Most everyone, independent of political party..is calling it BS.

The first error the author of this junk made was not realizing that TARP funds were distributed under Pres. Bush..so the Clinton Foundation being a scheme to route Tarp funds is a massive eff-up in this fiction.

Also..Your list of "Democrats" in the screen-grab includes Michelle Bachmann?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
IS THIS Guccifer 2.0 Clinton Foundation hack a HOAX? That's what "The Hill" is reporting this evening.

"A new posting from the hacker alias Guccifer 2.0 purported to be documents stolen from the Clinton Foundation appears to be a hoax."

Source: thehill.com...

Yes...It's a bunch of hacked together stuff both publicly available and from the previous DNC hack..with editing to make it appear to be related. Guccifer 2.0 (Russian Intelligence Hackers) apparently failed to realize that Tarp Funds were distributed by the Bush administration.

Alleged Guccifer 2.0 hack of Clinton Foundation raises suspicions
thehill.com...

The Clinton Foundation hack is likely fake
www.dailydot.com...

I love how he included a folder called "Pay to Play"...yes the Clinton Foundation titles it's file folders "Pay to Play" just so no one gets confused about their corruption.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Source: thehill.com...[/quote

deleted reply
edit on 5-10-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I honestly think Putin is terrified of Hillary, she's tougher than Trump and Trump is impressionable like a small child, Putin likes that.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The bush's and clintons are friends, bush senior apparently is even voting for hillary. So a connection in corruption wouldn't surprise.

Though it does look rehashed, which draws suspicion. Depending on who was involved with the server, they could have actually internally duplicated the data from dnc onto the servers, nothing stops the data from actually having been in the servers, at least potentially. Though it is likelier most is just rehashes from previous stuff.
edit on 5-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
I honestly think Putin is terrified of Hillary, she's tougher than Trump and Trump is impressionable like a small child, Putin likes that.

Didn't her foundation receive funding from a russian offshoot near the time russia was approved to acquire u.s nuclear materials?

That's been commented as looking bad, even from mainstream sources defending her, iirc.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Which is it? Trump the wimp. Or Trump the warmonger.

What in Hillary's past proves she will stand for American interests against Russia?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

But there was plenty of action and perks...

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

What in Hillary's past proves she will stand for American interests against Russia?

Like I said, Trump is a child stuck in a 70 year olds body, I don't want Trump near any dictator who hates us.

Trump is that fat ugly rich loaudmouth dumb douchebag that dies in all those spy flicks, the Russian kgb beautiful woman lures him in with sex and money, next thing you know the fatty is found dead in the back of his limo with coc aine residue still up his nose.

That's Trump, a big 6 foot moron.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Like I said, Trump is a child stuck in a 70 year olds body, I don't want Trump near any dictator who hates us.

Trump is that fat ugly rich loaudmouth dumb douchebag that dies in all those spy flicks, the Russian kgb beautiful woman lures him in with sex and money, next thing you know the fatty is found dead in the back of his limo with coc aine residue still up his nose.

That's Trump, a big 6 foot moron.

Congratulations. Your post represents almost to a tee, the reason why liberals are not taken seriously. It's one thing to think it, but to stand on a soapbox and spout nothings does your cause no good.

Before the flaming commences, same can be applied on the other side of the aisle.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join