It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - Guccifer 2.0 Hacked Clinton Foundation!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This thread on 4chan has a magnet link
edit on 4-10-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I think someone is desperate to bring down Clinton specially after Assange let everyone down.

I'm calling it hoax with tad bits of truth just to make it seem credible, the folder pay to play is a huge red flag though.

Someone has either tampered with these documents before releasing them because the Clintons might be shady but I doubt they're stupid enough to name folders that way.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
I think someone is desperate to bring down Clinton specially after Assange let everyone down.

I'm calling it hoax with tad bits of truth just to make it seem credible, the folder pay to play is a huge red flag though.

Someone has either tampered with these documents before releasing them because the Clintons might be shady but I doubt they're stupid enough to name folders that way.

Wasn't the pay-for-play name taken from her emails?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

I doubt they're stupid enough to name folders that way

This is a woman who thought the "C" classified symbol was an alphabetical marking

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

It's one thing to talk about it in emails, it's another thing to have documents named "Pay for play".

That's like someone accusing another of being a serial killer and him denying it, then you get on his FaceBook profile with a photo album called "People I've killed".

I'm just saying if she's really stupid enough to do that then I admit she has no business being in office or any elected position.

edit on 4-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup
Omg, did you really just link a site with peoples private info. What is wrong with you people?? You all are monsters.

They're attacking a candidate who loves the NSA and no privacy. Maybe we should focus on that.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

"C" is confidential, and all these witch hunts on Hilary involve hacking her emails and releasing confidential information to the public so how does that give you the right to demonize someone when you're doing the same thing?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Hmmm....Pay to Play...that seems suspicious to me as a folder they would actually have in their server....I smell some shenanigans going on here.

I was thinking perhaps it is "counter measures" and "data" that's meant to deny the Pay to Play claims (?)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

"C" is confidential, and all these witch hunts on Hilary involve hacking her emails and releasing confidential information to the public so how does that give you the right to demonize someone when you're doing the same thing?

Maybe if it wasn't on a private server we could have used FOIA to obtain information the right way.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Wasn't the pay-for-play name taken from her emails?

Yes, and the DNC hack showed they actually used that terminology.

Its in your face, they pride themselves on it.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Guccifer 2.0 is not a person. Guccifer 2.0 is a persona that was created to take credit and divert attention from the state-sponsored Russian hackers Crazy Bear, Fancy Bear or both.

Dissecting The WikiLeaks Russian Connection - Part One

We'll see what's in it though.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Pay to play has a specific political definition:

In politics, pay to play refers to a system, akin to payola in the music industry, by which one pays (or must pay) money to become a player.
Because of individual federal campaign contribution limits in the wake of the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act (McCain-Feingold), pay-to-play payments of "soft money" (money not contributed directly to candidate campaigns and that does not "expressly advocate" election or defeat of a candidate) donations to state parties and county committees have come under greater scrutiny. This method refers to money that is donated to an intermediary with a higher contribution limit, which in turn donates money to individual candidates or campaign committees who could not directly accept the payor's funds.

Pay-to-Play practices have come under scrutiny by both the federal government[22] and a number of states.[23] In Illinois, federal prosecutors in 2006 were investigating "pay-to-play allegations that surround Democratic Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich's administration."[24] The allegations of pay-to-play in Illinois became a national scandal after the arrest of Gov. Blagojevich in December 2008, on charges that, among other things, he and a staffer attempted to "sell" the vacated U.S. Senate seat of then-president-elect Barack Obama.

Wikipedia

It is no surprise that the CF would have this designation within their folder schema. The only surprise, to me anyway, is that more people here on ATS are unfamiliar with the term and it's use.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
OK I am seeing in the Pay to Play folder info on...

Jeff Denham,Brian Bilbray, and Rep. Bass taking money during times they were trying to get bills passed..It list who and what companies they took money from..

There was also this gem..

House Ethics Header

In 2007, Congress passed the Honest leadership and blah blah blah

The bill was meant to slow rapidly revolving door between the Hill and K street.

People said, “wow that is awesome”

What the law didn’t do was require people earning under XXXXXXX

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
President of the Clinton Foundation, Donna Shalala sent this out via twitter

No evidence of a #Guccifer hack at @ClintonFnd, no notification by law enforcement, and none of the files or folders shown are ours.

Hmm...is she lying or is Guccifer 2.0 trolling? Some are saying that this leak is just rebranded DNC leaks....and it's starting to look like that is a possibility
edit on 4-10-2016 by ghostrager because: Fixed link

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

That's 100% completely inaccurate. There was a reference to compliance letters for a rule of the same name. See SEC 206(4)-5). 202.

There's a good breakdown of it here.

Please stop spreading this obvious disinformation.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

Hmm...is she lying or is Guccifer 2.0 trolling? Some are saying that this leak is just rebranded DNC leaks.

Clinton never told the truth about any of her emails, why would they start now?

The list of big Bank donations matches up to her speech schedules.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I know you, Ive delt with you before on liveleak.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I wouldn't click on one of your links, just saying.

I saw the pay to pay in mainsstream news articles, so
you can dispute that with them.

Proof
nation.foxnews.com...

Remember bud, how many people resigned from the DNC hacks?

Clinton supporters seem to have such a short memory!

edit on 4-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I bet this *IS* the Assange leaks !!

Lots of denial is gonna to flood the media today.

Clinton Foundation spokepeople will be lying all the way to stop the fallout.

Assange circumvented the flak again !!

edit on Oct-04-2016 by xuenchen because: assange-leak-confirmed

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I bet this *IS* the Assange leaks !!

Lots of denial is goin to flood the media today.

Clinton Foundation spokepeople will be lying all the way to stop the fallout.

I thinking the same, the timing is on the mark, and he even toasts
to Julian at the end of the post.

edit on 4-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join