It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Has a Bad Heart Valve, Turned Down Surgery

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Annee

Still doesn't change the fact of lack of human compassion from the anti-Hillaries

Take that and run!! I wonder how far you'll get.

Does it matter?

I'm well aware many anti-Hillaries would be jumping up and down with joy if she keeled over dead.

Says a lot about them.

The non American trump fanatics may be trolls wanting to see America elect Dirty Donald purely for the reason of personal amusement and the decline of America

HIllary seems fine now and her health issues were surely put to bed after she trounced Donald in their debate,and to be honest I thought the game was over when she collapsed previously and was thrown into her people carrier vehicle

This and the Chelsea apartment back slapping thread are false rumours

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Maybe Hillary was rushed to Chelsea's E.R. equipped apartment for surgery on September 11th? The "Hillary double" is who came out looking fresh 90 minutes later. If you recall, the real Hillary disappeared a few days to recuperate.

Did Hillary ever produce the medical documents that diagnosed her with Pneumonia?

I thought about that, but no way could anyone recover from heart surgery in just a few days, much less a 70-year-old woman.

My guess is, after the election Hillary will disappear on a "vacation" for at least a month. That's when she'll have the surgery. If she doesn't drop dead first, and leave her vice president The Joker in charge. (Seriously, Kaine's smile creeps me out.)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Oh yeah, the voters have no right to know that they will vote for someone that could drop dead any minute from a narcissistic decision to not get medical treatment coz it might ruin her chances to become potus.

I sure hope that snark is meant for the system and not for me. As I stated, I do believe we have a right to know --

If a presidential candidate's health is determined to be a legitimate concern of the public...

And that --

...we should be taking practical and productive steps to create a legitimate process for candidates to disclose any/all health issues that may affect their performance and ability to serve as president.

This should be standard protocol for ALL presidential candidates, not just Hillary. These issues with Hillary -- whether real or imagined -- point out the very real need we the people have to know if our potential president has issues that could negative impact their performance as our president. We should have a proper procedure/protocol established for all candidates to follow -- not just Hillary.

Much like we should have had a standard protocol/procedure to make sure our candidates were actual natural born citizens... but instead of focusing on the process, we focused on Obama -- and look where that got us!

Why doesn't she get a cyborg heart like Cheney has?

Coz it requires surgery and "coz it might ruin her chances to become potus." But you knew that already, so I'm not sure why you asked...

Sorry, you were just the spark. It wasn't aimed at you.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Cool -- we're on the same page!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Not that I want to defend Hillary, but my mom has a bad heart valve and didn't have surgery. Six years ago, when my Mom was 68 yrs old, she went into the hospital with difficulty breathing. She found out that she had already had a heart attack some time ago and that she also had a bad valve which was causing a heart murmur. She also found out she had an irregular heart beat. The doctors wanted to replace the valve and purposely scare her heart so that it wold have a regular heart beat again. My Mom did neither. The doctors said it could be controlled by medication, which is the route she decided to take. The doctors, at first, were making it sound like surgery was her only option. Mom is still doing well with medication.

Maybe Hillary's heart valve issue is a similar situation??.....

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

More information regarding our 4 Heart Valves Leaking (Regurgitating): www.webmd.com...

Hillary is caught between a rock and a hard place. The COUMADIN (blood thinner) she takes daily to reduce the chance of a 3rd major blood clot, is also BAD for people who have one or more heart valves that are leaking. Thinner blood regurgitates backwards more easily than blood of normal consistency. That's not good. Hillary's taking a big gamble with her life, but apparently, winning the Presidency is more important to her, than increasing the odds that she lives to November 9th.

<< 1  2   >>

join