It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello I am new here!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Welcome VM to ATS!

Once, when I was in NYC, while wandering around, I saw a bunch of Elvis impersonators enter into a outside café. I snapped a photo. Then another entered. Then another! Then a couple more! Turns out it was Letterman doing a skit for how many Elvis impersonators could fit in a bistro!

Have fun wandering around here! Check out the ATS Freshman's Forum to learn how link, show photos, do new font sizes, etc., to make your posts all pretty like!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You can see an Elvis walking around pretty much everyday it's actually a pretty big industry around here and another thing you seem quite a lot it's just random celebrities on the subway or in diners.

I want sat at a diner counter next to Jerry Seinfeld for half an hour and he actually talked to me but he didn't actually say anything funny but it was still pretty awesome I have a photo but I don't post photos of myself online so would be pointless because I would have to blur my face out

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Visualmantis

Welcome! If you can make it living in Manhattan? This place will be a breeze! Start making your tinfoil hat, look around the forums....and ask questions!

Welcome again. We are the best Forum group online.....MS

*PS Beware the Trolls...they live under the threads!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Hello and Welcome!

(post by adam1996 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by AmandaJenner removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by ericacohen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Welcome, I'm new as well. French toast at 3am sounds pretty great. Everything here is closed pretty early except for like a pizza place and burrito place which close around 2am. As a night owl, NYC sounds pretty awesome.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Hi
I'm new user. I'm working for MMB.
Regrdas,
ALex

(post by alexparez removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,
I'm new here. My name is Vivek and I'm also SEO Expert in India.
Thank you

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I went to NY once and when I left and saw the first green field of any size I wanted to get out and kiss the ground but didn't. Welcome Virtualmantis!

Non stop racing cabs, honking horns, sirens and no parking is what I recall. It was interesting to see for a few days though but good lord man give me the piece of mind of rolling hills and fields down in Georgia.

Me and my buddy rode the subway to Time Square from Brooklynn Ny one evening and walked around and got a steak where they cook it to order. I can't remember the name of it now but it was good steak.

Time Square

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Hi I'm new too for the moment covering some Interstings news in México.
I'm an independent reportrer for some media traveling for all the world.
http://

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

edit on 4-12-2018 by BlackInfinite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackInfinite

top topics

<< 1   >>

join