It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OTC Walmart stricter than the federal government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
So one thing that's really confusing, bothering me lately is that I had to sign a bunch of paperwork to work even close to a pharmacy at walmart. I had to assure that I would never share any health information about other people, that I would treat that information with extreme caution and that it was like I was being let into a inner-circle of knowledge of information others CANNOT know.

I would never, never do anything with anyone's health information. I won't even tell you if Joe down the street has cold symptoms - That's against the law, against my job, and overall just not professional and not okay.

How the hell did Hillary imagine it was okay to do whatever she wanted with all of her emails? I know if a doctor, or even a damn OTC pharmacy shelf stocker was as careless with health information, they'd lose their jobs ( according to the contract we sign, at least ) - How on earth can these same requirements of an 18 year old Walmart floor worker not be expected of a high-clearance government employee? You can't just do whatever you want and say "It's allowed" - Show me somewhere in a contract, statement, or otherwise that SPECIFICALLY SAYS " You can have a private server" - Because that's how secure information works - You get the permission, or contractually HAVE the permission, and then you do something. You don't assume when it comes to health information, I have no idea why you would assume when it comes to national secrets, security, and the like.

It just blows my mind. Throw every other conspiracy, thought, etc out the door - This lady is just dumb as hell.

Perplexed on why an 18 year old is held to a higher standard than the secretary of state.

-Deadlyhope
edit on 4-10-2016 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

Not just any secretary of state- that's the secretary of state that has been in the pockets (and pocketbooks) of all of the most powerful people in the world.

If she went down, EVERY major organization in MANY governments would be implicated, so they're all doing their best to make sure nothing sticks.

Think about the vast resources between the cia, nsa, and fbi- they can keep information from spreading on the internet. You've seen it- I've even seen it here on ATS. Great threads with tons of information vanish without a trace before they get too far along.

They have world governments, unlimited resources, and access to everything. Files magically disappear, the fabricated media 'news' stories flood out, then the next thing you know nobody remembers what happened- even just a week ago. Quietly, it's scrubbed from the internet. Maybe that's where this mandella thing is coming from- people remembering things that have since been changed online.

An 18 year old is held at a higher standard than these people because an 18 year old isn't above the law.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I deal with personal financial information and I'd get hung out to dry if I used a private email to accept / receive my client's personal information.

The elites don't have to play by the same rules that us regular Joe's do...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I agree with your thoughts, she is far too intertwined with too many corrupt people, businesses, countries, that she is extremely hard to pin anything on. Even if there's a good chance to - Good old Bill will go talk about Grandchildren with the people that may have actually accused her of wrong-doing on record.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Get over it.

I work as a proofreader in a section of a small company where another department entirely works with health information. I don't get anywhere near it ... every. I think they're on the same floor, and that's about it.

But every year, every single employee, no matter what they do or where they do it has to take HIPAA training just like you describe.

This is why they do it. But understand, the guy in this story was working at a cancer center, not the hospital the witnesses in question were at, and thanks to the regulations demanding in common and common access to all health records which had to be digitized as part of Obamacare (I think), he was able to get that information and pass it along to his gang so that the witnesses could be intimidates into not telling what they knew.

He likely had the same training you and I do, signed similar documents.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think OP is more just angry that the secretary of state isn't held to the same standards that everyone else is- not so much that everyone who gets too close to healthcare data needs the training.

Who knows what wonderful things the clintons do with all the records they've taken...

edit on 4-10-2016 by lordcomac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Well we all know Hillary isn't even human, so how can we expect human laws to apply to her? She's a reptile.

Or possessed, but either way, normal law wasn't written for her kind.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

?? I am saying that if I was caught sharing health information, I would have definitely been fired, and possibly held criminally responsible based on the case.

Hillary is not being held as accountable as I would have with an individuals health status - When she had access to secret documents, and the like.

I don't mind the law. I just think everyone should be held accountable - And that if I told X person that Y person has herpes ( I wouldn't ) it shouldn't be near the punishment of being careless with national security - Yet, she is being let off the hook time and time again, even with more evidence, more damning evidence.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The only answer you need is - Hillary.

And people still wonder why I cannot in any kind of conscience vote for her.

new topics

top topics

join