It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange Refuses to Sang

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Aliensun

Or we can assume that he has N O T H I N G. The Loser.

If he's a loser, what does that make you? He's done more in his life than you'll do in 5 lifetimes.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Wikileaks fans: "I can't wait for Ocotber 4. Assange is going to bury Clinton for good! Here are a bunch of links to people and websites who know that this is happening. It's true and it will be glorious."

Wikileaks fans are ALL OVER ATS last night into the wee hours of the morning, and nothing gets released.

Wikileaks fans: "Hey, he never said he was releasing anything last night. Those people and websites stating that he would are not reliable. But he's going to start releasing stuff once a week for ten weeks at some point...and then it will bury Clinton."

Sure he will.....

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
why would you trust a babyfaced man that claims "Wikileaks never sits on info" but exactly that. The man has no problem spouting # for a little attention and donations.

Put some #ing ads on your website if youre so poor, wikipedia acts in the same retarded way, they say "ads would take away from the info" Yea but your yearly #ing pleas with your face plastered over every page in the site does that exact same thing

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

originally posted by: MrSpad
Does this really surprise anybody? Clinton has been under intense scrutiny for 30 years. It is kind of hard to find something that has not been found already. Tell me you have surprise info on Trump, Kaine or Pence I might buy it but, Clinton? The GOP has spend decades digging for dirt on her.

Did it injure your delicate liberal sensibilities to hear the Infallible Queen and her rapist husband besmirched??

Do you have access to a "safe space" to heal the mental anguish from these triggers??

-Christosterone

What are you babbling about? First I am not a liberal. Second the only triggers I know are one are ones I used when while in the Army. Third I am not a Clinton supporter. Try thinking before you speak it will avoid you looking the way you do now. Do you have anything intelligent say or will you just be crying some more?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Does this really surprise anybody? Clinton has been under intense scrutiny for 30 years. It is kind of hard to find something that has not been found already. Tell me you have surprise info on Trump, Kaine or Pence I might buy it but, Clinton? The GOP has spend decades digging for dirt on her.

Did it injure your delicate liberal sensibilities to hear the Infallible Queen and her rapist husband besmirched??

Do you have access to a "safe space" to heal the mental anguish from these triggers??

-Christosterone

What are you babbling about? First I am not a liberal. Second the only triggers I know are one are ones I used when while in the Army. Third I am not a Clinton supporter. Try thinking before you speak it will avoid you looking the way you do now. Do you have anything intelligent say or will you just be crying some more?

You're not a liberal??
You're kidding, right??

Oh, let me guess...you are post partisan...
Give me a break...

FYI: you are no different and don't have a "special" worldview unique to anyone...
I've read your progressive drivel for the last 6 months and it's quintessential leftism..
You are a card carrying liberal who self-congratulatory thinks he soars above the partisan fray...
Spoiler alert: you're a typical liberal...

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

-Christosterone
You can criticize without generalizing all liberals. I'm a liberal, and o don't like Hillary.

Ok, you're a liberal....let's test that belief shall we?

Do you call yourself an anti-Zionist and morally relativize this to explain how you are not an anti-Semite?

Do you think fascism in its 20th century manifestation in Nazi Germany and Imperial Italy operated under the umbrella of conservatism despite their nationalization of industry, health care, and every aspect of the citizenry's lives including what car they drove?

Do you defend sharia despite the overwhelming evidence which proves this ethos to be criminally mysoginistic, homophobic and long since bereft of humanity?

Do you believe black panthers had a right to stand outside a Philadelphia voting station threatening those who would vote for McCain?

Did you find the actions of Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch to be despotic on the weeks eve of Director Comey's recommendation for his investigation?

Do you believe in causality?
Example 1: President Obama with the Cairo give a speech to the Muslim hoardes that we would no longer intervene an Arab affairs… Then shortly after Egypt found itself in the throws of upheaval despite being stable government for the last millennia...
Example 2: President Obama removed the occupying force from the Iraqi theater and ISIS moved in to fill the vacuum left by the US absence...

Do you believe NASAs primary directive should be "making Muslims feel good about their contributions to science"?

Do you believe a magic man in the sky picked a seventh century sociopathic pedophile to be his voice on earth?

Do you subscribe to more relativism?
For example, do you believe it's OK for 60-year-old man to marry six-year-olds because it's culturally acceptable for them?

For three months of the year, my wife and my earnings are given IN FULL to the government… Every hour, every second, every moment that we spend working for 1/4 of the year pays for countless people to live off the government..
Do you give us credit for the six figures we pay into the government every year?

Do you believe black lives matter undertook a peaceful protest in Dallas earlier this year while ignoring the horror of reality?

Do you feel a higher education should be earned or given?

Do you believe in American exceptionalism?

Do you believe Bill Clinton to be violent rapist?
Do you believe Bill Clinton sexually harassed a girl less than two years of high school while she interned at the White House?

-Christosterone

I don't think that this response is worthy of being granted a response to all of your points, given it's logical fallacies, generalizations, stereotypes, etc. You have a few points in there that have merit, but most are ridiculous and ignorant. It's also ridiculous that you presume that I am some idiot or uneducated on a variety of issues, because I am "liberal." I shine the mirror right back on you, and you show your own limited understanding through your post.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

-Christosterone

Yeah, that poster is not worthy of responding to with this insane anti-progressive ranting.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I have problem understanding even the latest released statement "WikiLeaks plans to release documents on US election and Google over the next ten weeks".

If we only have five weeks left until the election then at best he would deliver half of unknown data in the dumps. Leaving people without the time to go through what they do receive.

It follows that that If I find the delivery method suspect will I find the data quality questionable.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I am a moralist who believes Homo sapiens are born of morality...

Therefore I do not see the world in shades of gray like the progressive who has adopted the mantra of the moral relativist...

We are programmed birth by our genes to understand black-or-white, right or wrong, good or evil... it is an inherent morality born of us in our dna...

I have no problem labeling evil and enumerating my opinions on moral questions...

So while you defend the Stone Age sensibilities of cults around the world I remain true to what Homo Sapiens were born knowing...

There is no difficulty and answering questions right or wrong for the moralist…
Meanwhile moral relativist(liberals) can justify any and all actions given the end result occurring on their end of the morally bankrupt spectrum...

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I am a moralist who believes Homo sapiens are born of morality...

Therefore I do not see the world in shades of gray like the progressive who has adopted the mantra of the moral relativist...

We are programmed birth by our genes to understand black-or-white, right or wrong, good or evil... it is an inherent morality born of us in our dna...

I have no problem labeling evil and enumerating my opinions on moral questions...

So while you defend the Stone Age sensibilities of cults around the world I remain true to what Homo Sapiens were born knowing...

There is no difficulty and answering questions right or wrong for the moralist…
Meanwhile moral relativist(liberals) can justify any and all actions given the end result occurring on their end of the morally bankrupt spectrum...

-Christosterone
All I hear from you are psychological projections, assumptions, and stereotypes based on false dichotomies of liberals versus conservatives. I won't discuss your other assertions due to the offensive nature of your assumptions.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

I opened up my own business as a woman in the seventies. and retired with a few million in the bank two years ago.
That's enough for me.
What have YOU done?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Yes.
I'm not the paranoid type.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Aliensun

Our government isn't keeping him there. It doesn't matter who is president of the U.S..
He is running from sexual assault charges in Sweden. Stellar citizen and all around good guy that he is.

Assange has REPEATEDLY said he will happily go to Sweden to face the sexual assault charges if he is given an ABSOLUTE GUARANTEE that he will not then be extradited to America for espionage. Sweden refuses to give this guarantee.

Why do you insist on completely ignoring this, something he has REPEATEDLY SAID???

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Yes.
There is a difference between being paranoid and knowing some of the government's more shady foreign policy dealings, such as the history of our wars or cia involvement in manipulating other countries.. Also, why are you on this site if you believe there is nothing to uncover?
edit on 6-10-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Yes.
There is a difference between being paranoid and knowing some of the government's more shady foreign policy dealings, such as the history of our wars or cia involvement in manipulating other countries.. Also, why are you on this site if you believe there is nothing to uncover?

the very weak 'american gubbermint did everything' conspiracy isn't the only one that's why.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

Yes.

the very weak 'american gubbermint did everything' conspiracy isn't the only one that's why.

Obviously, but you also just engaged in a weak straw man argument that I never made. For reference, it is sillyolme who consistently defends against many real critiques of the us government, hence the topic at hand.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

a reply to: rollanotherone

I opened up my own business as a woman in the seventies. and retired with a few million in the bank two years ago.
That's enough for me.
What have YOU done?

You didn't make that.

-Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join