It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone has been told who Jehovah is

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Actually, I was quoting one of their own doctrines which states that all liars and deceivers are damned by Jehovah and they cannot be redeemed.

My belief is this, all men are free from any damnation and condemnation in this life until after death, because they have until that time to place their faith in Christ.

edit on 9-10-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
I have had hundreds of prayers answered and just as many not yet answered and all Of them I ask of God in Jesus Name.

John 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Colossians 4:2 Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;

The OP never had me fooled I knew who and what he was from the OP. He was being deceitful and now is damned because of his deceitfulness.

Really? Your "god" damn's people? Why? Because they don't believe Paul? The "OP" DOES believe in Jesus...he just has issues with Paul (Saul of Tarsus). So, why do you think someone is damned to hell if they think Paul is a false apostle?
That makes no kinda sense You are so hung up on the inerrancy of scripture, that you can't have camaraderie with a person who actually LOVES Jesus...follows Him, and believes HE is who we should be listening to. What gives, man?
WHO is your Savior?? Paul or Jesus?
No one is trying to fool you...that's Paul's BS. Paul taught that if ANYONE disagrees with "his gospel" then they are to be accursed. While Jesus said He didn't come to condemn, but to SAVE mankind....the one's who were "unrighteous" anyway.
Jesus even said (in HIS own words) that there were those who were righteous. While, Paul totally contradicts Jesus. How can you believe that Paul would be Jesus' spokesperson...when Jesus disagrees with Paul on so many things??
Are you blind????
Or are you digging your heels in to save face? Jeez.
edit on 9-10-2016 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

Whoops... I'm on the wrong thread. I meant that Akragon ( in the " Paul, false apostle" thread) was all I said above.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

My belief is this, all men are free from any damnation and condemnation in this life until after death, because they have until that time to place their faith in Christ.

OR....they need to follow what JESUS taught...and not Paul. There's a HUGE difference. Can't see it though, can you?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

Read the above post reply I didn't damn anyone I was quoting one the JW's own doctrines.

Anyway, We got a house most recently through prayer.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Paul was such a strong and powerful force for Jehovah, that even today Satan hates him and his words of truth that God inspired him to write.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Paul quotes scripture hundreds of times in his own scripture, and expounds on many of them. His wisdom was great indeed. those who hate him hate the truth.

They may love the lies and accept any deception given to them, but when offered the free bread and water of life they will choke and spit and vomit.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Actually, I was quoting one of their own doctrines which states that all liars and deceivers are damned by Jehovah and they cannot be redeemed.

Wow. Paul was the biggest liar and deceiver in all of scripture....yet, you believe his scaptures....over the Jesus you say you love.
You have not ONCE answered any of the questions posed to you.
You have not ONCE defended Paul's misogynicstic attitude towards women, nor his contradiction of Jesus when it comes to eating meat sacrificed to idols, nor his Coo-Coo for Co-Co puffs attitude towards widows under 60, or men with long hair, or women with their head's uncovered, or his stance on paying those who "preach the gospel" and using scripture out of context to support that.
Do some serious truth seeking Chester...not the BS of "rightly dividing the Word of truth"...but, just plain and simple TRUTH seeking. Paul wouldn't know truth if it hit him upside the head.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: youandme
Paul quotes scripture hundreds of times in his own scripture, and expounds on many of them. His wisdom was great indeed. those who hate him hate the truth.

They may love the lies and accept any deception given to them, but when offered the free bread and water of life they will choke and spit and vomit.

Yup....I choked and spit and vomited all his lies and deception right out of my head, heart, and spirit....and it feels dang good.
Paul quotes scripture to suit his agenda.
I challenge you to read wherever he quotes from the OT, and then read what he quotes in it's CONTEXT. The man was a lying piece of ****.
His wisdom was "nil". But hey, if you'd rather listen to his BS than Jesus, have at it.
Wasn't it Jesus who said that those who say to Him "Lord, Lord" at the judgment....but did not DO WHAT HE SAID...will be the one's on the "goat side"?
Yea, get you some more of that Pauline doctrine. Wisdom my arse, lol.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
"Actually, I was quoting one of their own doctrines which states that all liars and deceivers are damned by Jehovah and they cannot be redeemed."

No scripture states that. Prove it. You can't because it is a lie.

Now Jehovah did inspire Paul to write this, and I can see, why many people who don't like it would slander the holy spirit because of it:

(1 Corinthians 6:9-11)  Or do you not know that unrighteous people will not inherit God’s Kingdom? Do not be misled. Those who are sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, men who submit to homosexual acts, men who practice homosexuality,  thieves, greedy people, drunkards, revilers, and extortioners will not inherit God’s Kingdom. And yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean; you have been sanctified; you have been declared righteous in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Matrixsurvivor

Yup....I choked and spit and vomited all his lies and deception right out of my head, heart, and spirit....and it feels dang good.
Paul quotes scripture to suit his agenda.
I challenge you to read wherever he quotes from the OT, and then read what he quotes in it's CONTEXT. The man was a lying piece of ****.
His wisdom was "nil". But hey, if you'd rather listen to his BS than Jesus, have at it.
Wasn't it Jesus who said that those who say to Him "Lord, Lord" at the judgment....but did not DO WHAT HE SAID...will be the one's on the "goat side"?
Yea, get you some more of that Pauline doctrine. Wisdom my arse, lol.

(1 Corinthians 1:18-21) 18 For the speech about the torture stake is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved, it is God’s power. 19 For it is written: “I will make the wisdom of the wise men perish, and the intelligence of the intellectuals I will reject.” 20 Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this system of things? Has not God made the wisdom of the world foolish? 21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not get to know God through its wisdom, God was pleased through the foolishness of what is preached to save those believing.

(1 Corinthians 1:27-29) . . .but God chose the foolish things of the world to put the wise men to shame; and God chose the weak things of the world to put the strong things to shame; 28 and God chose the insignificant things of the world and the things looked down on, the things that are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, 29 so that no one might boast in the sight of God.

(1 Corinthians 1:25) . . .Because a foolish thing of God is wiser than men, and a weak thing of God is stronger than men.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

"Actually, I was quoting one of their own doctrines which states that all liars and deceivers are damned by Jehovah and they cannot be redeemed."

No scripture states that. Prove it. You can't because it is a lie.

Now Jehovah did inspire Paul to write this, and I can see, why many people who don't like it would slander the holy spirit because of it:

(1 Corinthians 6:9-11)  Or do you not know that unrighteous people will not inherit God’s Kingdom? Do not be misled. Those who are sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, men who submit to homosexual acts, men who practice homosexuality,  thieves, greedy people, drunkards, revilers, and extortioners will not inherit God’s Kingdom. And yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean; you have been sanctified; you have been declared righteous in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.

Paul did not have the HS....not by a longshot. And the true MOST HIGH GOD is not JEHOVAH.
You know, I have a friend that was raised in a Jehovah Witness family. You should hear her story. She was MISERABLE in that messed up religion until she hit her 30's. It was heartbreaking to hear what she endured from her OWN FAMILY.
Then, at 32 years of age, when she was actually suicidal, due to all the horrible things her family and friends put her through (oh, all those JEHOVAH loving folks)....she cried out to God one night and said, "DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME??" Guess what? The God that answered her wasn't JEHOVAH...but, He told her, "Yes, I love you".
She dumped that religion so fast it wasn't even funny.
Your judgmental attitude comes through with flying colors. So tell me....where do you think you get that from?
JEHOVAH?
Jesus didn't judge. Maybe you need to reevaluate and listen to the ONE who said He was "the WAY and the TRUTH and the LIGHT".
Paul has NOTHING on Jesus....NOTHING.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

No one has anything on Jesus. That is why he was murdered.

And it was Jesus who revealed himself to Paul while he was going around murdering Christians with the other Jewish religious leaders.

Like you yourself said, no one has anything on Jesus. So why are you judging him for calling Paul. Why do you while saying no one has anything on Jesus, deny what he did with Paul?

Isn't that demonic?

No one has anything on Jesus but you? You know better than him do you?
edit on 9-10-2016 by youandme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

There are a plethroa of threads on all manner of subjects on this website.

One thing everyone familiar with it knows God's name Jehovah.

It is hard to forget it.

And only one people united Jehovah has granted to use his name.

One that does not murder, own weapons, commit acts of terrorism, or envolve themselves in politics.

Who is called by Jehovah's name?

Who preaches truth and loves humanity?

Everyone who answered to the OP and started to debate and argue, never really answered the questions outright. But you all knew the answers didn't you?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

And it was Jesus who revealed himself to Paul while he was going around murdering Christians with the other Jewish religious leaders.

Like you yourself said, no one has anything on Jesus. So why are you judging him for calling Paul. Why do you while saying no one has anything on Jesus, deny what he did with Paul?

Isn't that demonic?

Jesus did not "call" Paul. That's where we differ. Can you show me anything Paul taught, that was what Jesus taught?
Oh, and can you explain why Jesus was murdered?
I have nothing on Jesus. Nor did Paul...though he tried to say he did.
They said Jesus had a demon, too.. Know why?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Isn't that demonic?

Jesus did not "call" Paul. That's where we differ. Can you show me anything Paul taught, that was what Jesus taught?

You see this is where your logic is wrong. You believe in Jesus but not in the works of Paul.

Don't you see the disconnect?

All of it comes from Holy Scripture.

You imagine that Satan corrupted it.

You imagine Jehovah let him corrupt his word.

It leads us to this conclusion: You don't have faith in Jehovah or his word.

I don't have to explain anything. Because you lack faith. And deny truth.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Isn't that demonic?

You see this is where your logic is wrong. You believe in Jesus but not in the works of Paul.

Don't you see the disconnect?

All of it comes from Holy Scripture.

You imagine that Satan corrupted it.

You imagine Jehovah let him corrupt his word.

It leads us to this conclusion: You don't have faith in Jehovah or his word.

I don't have to explain anything. Because you lack faith. And deny truth.

Can't answer my questions can you? If the "word" hasn't been corrupted, the show me how Paul and Jesus agree?

Oh, and I don't have faith in Jehovah....I have faith in the Most High, who is the true Father of Jesus.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Peace and love ! The wittnesses of the sun in the sky referred to as jehovah is a masonic spiritual death cult of the all spiritually blinded eye of the sun in the sky from the sadistic minds of animal men ! All religion is sun worship ! Peace and love from the mystical metal hippie

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Jehovah

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: youandme

It is their private interpretation from Watchtower magazine. that which they claim is better than the Bible.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Have you not read that all is to be done Decently and in order, God is a God of order and decency. you do not like his order or his decency therefore you want the modern mans idea, all are equal when it comes to salvation but God has order and decency. You don't want his words you want the words of men.

Amos 8:11 ¶ Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

you will get your chance to accuse him to his face yet you will not stand or speak but will be guilty before him in utter shame.
edit on 10-10-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join