It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone has been told who Jehovah is

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: youandme

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
OP i have to ask, what studies have you done to come to these conclusions?

It's not that i want to keep on at you but i think you were bottle fed the Bible since you were a child?

Or was it, that one day it suddenly dawned on you like a huge (energy) felling that you must read the Bible etc?

If i'm wrong then i'm sorry.

Thank you for asking. I am tired and am going to retire. But when I get the time I'll reply to this post.

I am happy to see everyone responding either for good or bad to this thread.

No one here yet has denied that they knew Jehovah's name.

That is proof that even though Satan's religions, his political organizations, and his commercial empires on earth, including the MSM has covered it over, including most religious "Christians" removing Jehovah's name from the Bible ( a few of their apologists were in this thread convincing us why they reject Jehovah and his name even though it is given us over 7,000 times in the Bible and Jehovah repeatidly tells his witnesses to use it) even after all Satan's attempts, everyone knows Jehovah's name.

It isn't like you have all been left in the dark. It isn't like, when Jehovah finally does reveal himself, you are all going to be like, um, uh, I, we, didn't know...um...well...

Yeah we all know his name and the story of the Bible.

Thanks for your response.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

And thus let it known that vilest of sinners shalt be cast down into the lowest bowerage of Hell and hath Chilli rubbed in their eyes

Ooops wrong thread

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
you could always ... Take Al Pacino's advice

"I prayed to God to give me a bike
It never happened
So I stole one
Then prayed for forgiveness"

Hope that helps

It does, thank you. I have 99 problems but a soul ain't one.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

And thus let it known that vilest of sinners shalt be cast down into the lowest bowerage of Hell and hath Chilli rubbed in their eyes

Ooops wrong thread

Lol you must have predicted me, I was using birds eye chilli's last night, then accidentally rubbed my eyes afterwards, sure felt like HELL for 20 minutes lol.. True story.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

And yet Jehovah's name continues to grow in strength even in our weakness. To show that it is not on account of us that he loves us. But it is he that commends his own love to you. So that he teaches you about himself.

Because of his profound love of you.

YHWH is a God of duality who often leans toward the left-side of darkness:

"YHWH is a man of war: YHWH is his name."
(Exodus 15:3)

• "Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I, YHWH thy God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me"
(Exodus 20:5)

Whereas:

"The Tao that can be named is not the eternal Tao.
The name that can be named is not the eternal Name."

edit on 10/4/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

out of curiosity, why do you keep spelling "witness" as "whiteness?"

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
OMG...

Once upon a time I would have coffee waiting for the JW when they would come knocking then they figured out why I always allowed them in and stopped coming. Go figure.

This is why I love ATS though.... threads like this. It was entertaining to read these 6 pages. LOL which is why I am the second person to flag it.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

It is even worse when you go for a pee
I smartened up ... Hands free from now on

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

out of curiosity, why do you keep spelling "witness" as "whiteness?"

Lol i didn't even realise, was always meaning witnesses.

Now i see,, it's this auto correct on my phone keeps doing it.

Thanks for letting me know

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
As an x-Jehovah Witness, I suggest you read up on some of these stories. www.silentlambs.org... I recognized immediately what you are, just by your self righteous stench.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

It is even worse when you go for a pee
I smartened up ... Hands free from now on

Yeah lol it burns bad (hands free good choice), i wash my hands each time now after handling them, especially if i'm needing to pee, lesson learned the hard way

edit on 4-10-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: youandme

What exactly did you witness? Nothing. And the door to door thing is a tad intrusive

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

What exactly did you witness? Nothing. And the door to door thing is a tad intrusive

I agree 100% the door to door stuff is annoying, i usually get them every week or so, they must know by now i'm not into getting preached to and haven't been back for nearly a month.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

rather not have people banging on doors, using fear trying to convince anyone of their beliefs

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

rather not have people banging on doors, using fear trying to convince anyone of their beliefs

Very true and agree, they could just post a simple card or summary of what they are about etc,, well suppose they do that now and again, but would rather have that and put it in the trash/bin or read it etc, than constant badgering my door each week or so.

They definitely aren't spreading the word around my area, they do try and well it's funny to watch, we've got 4-5 churches and all less than a half mile, that's not including the church's in/out of town, they must think we're not covered for hearing the (word of God) if that's what they call it.

Is it the same around you're area?
edit on 4-10-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

The Book of Kryties, Chapter 15 Verse 28 quite clearly states: "Jesus wept at this thread."

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Damnit, man. There goes my coffee!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Just to add
....for us sinners

They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth and those without shall be provided with teeth

LOLOLOL...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

I would love to take credit for that joke but
credit belongs to the late great Dave Allen

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

And yet Jehovah's name continues to grow in strength even in our weakness. To show that it is not on account of us that he loves us. But it is he that commends his own love to you. So that he teaches you about himself.

Because of his profound love of you.

YHWH is a God of duality who often leans toward the left-side of darkness:

"YHWH is a man of war: YHWH is his name."
(Exodus 15:3)

• "Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I, YHWH thy God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me"
(Exodus 20:5)

Whereas:

"The Tao that can be named is not the eternal Tao.
The name that can be named is not the eternal Name."

Yup. Seems to love smiting people constantly, killing women, elderly people, babies, and animals....oh, and wants animals sacrificed to him.
So, how do you explain that "youandme"? Satan didn't do those things (well, except to Job...but, YWHW allowed it). What a nice diety. Such love, compassion and forgiveness.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join