It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone has been told who Jehovah is

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

look you deny the Bible anyway so why are you trying to bait me. Your spin will not get anymore of my attention.

Go away already.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

look you deny the Bible anyway so why are you trying to bait me. Your spin will not get anymore of my attention.

Go away already.

I wasn't baiting you. I was asking you to think outside the box you're in. It's OK to do so, you know.
You also keep generalizing when it comes to my thoughts on the Bible. For some reason, you think if I reject PARTS of it, I've rejected the whole thing. Not so. Why does the Bible need to be all or nothing? It's a BOOK. A book with many contradictions. Doesn't mean there's no truth at all in it. Christians are literally terrified to not believe it's inerrant. I thought "perfect love casts out fear"?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Can Jehovah or one of his witnesses clarify for me the meaning of "the morning star"...??? In particular lucifer and jesus... and the difference if is there is one.

I am not of the JW faith but am a Nazarene of the synagogue of James. Perhaps I could help you misunderstand that old old myth the so many parrot here on ATS.

I know of only one Cepher that translates the Hebrew directly to English in that understanding.

Latest Hebrew to English –Isaiah 14:12-15

Eth Cepher – YESHA’ YAHU – Isaiah Isa 14:12-15
(12) How art you fallen from heaven, O Heylel, son of the howling morning! How are you cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! (13) For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of El.: I will sit also upon the mount of the assembly, in the sides of the north: (14) I will sascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like El.Elyon. (15) Yet you shall be brought down to She’ol, to the sides of the pit.

The same scriptures were the stumbling block set before Jerome as he tried to translate the Hebrew to Latin. Heylel was and is still unknown and after consulting with the Hebrew scholars over this "Heylel" Jerome substituted "Heylel with "Lucifer". But even then it was a great puzzle as to what "son of the Howling morning" truly meant.

What most people understand today varies from one denomination or doctrine to another but the translators are no wiser today then Jerome was in his day. Now to make the statement that this pertains to the Christ of the Most High is not true at all. Even though we are led to assume this Heylel was celestial it is not possible that this entity could be the Begotten of El in any way, shape or form.

I hope this helps you to misunderstand this as it does me and all honest translators of the scriptures. No one truly knows that I am aware of.

Source - www.cepher.net...

<< 9  10  11   >>

join