It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump knows "sovereign" USA is going down

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Look folks ..... may as well get this straight .... "sovereign" USA is going down hard.

All the "sovereign" nations will be turned into 'failed states."
Whether before Nov 8 and election canceled ...
or after election no matter who wins .... or even after Jan 20 swearing in.

And Trump knows this........ Listen to him at very start of this video ...

Trump: “We could be in big fat bubble. And if that bubble crashes, … it's a problem. ........
I hope if it explodes it's gonna be now rather than two months into another administration”

youtu.be...
“Dollar Collapse is coming in 2016 Trump about Economy Money Bubble”
youtu.be...
“illuminati Will Collapse American Dollar And US Economy 2016”

The One World Government is ORDAINED to come into existence ......... NOBODY can stop it.

But there IS a "silver lining" to the otherwise dismal future.

The more I've studied and thought about the coming NWOrder One World Government ... rise of Beast ... "marking" time period ...
the more I've become convinced that FOR PEOPLE WHO GET INTO JESUS this coming time period will the most WONDERFUL exhilarating time of our lives.

A time of being empowered and walking in POWER .... as Jesus did when He walked among men after being empowered.
as the disciples did after the day of Pentecost empowerment. It’s a WONDERFUL time to be alive.

Great opportunity is set before us: See Revelation 20:4.

Revelation 13->forward reveals soul-saving blessing conveying information regarding OUR end of era scenario found nowhere else.

youtu.be...
www.mosquitonet.com...
edit on 4/10/2016 by Gemwolf because: Removed size formatting

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Well I hope it is later rather than sooner... being stuck in Europe when everything goes to pot is a nightmare of mine.

Hope everyone is wrong on that account.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnPrewett

What will be, will be. I doubt whoever is in the White House at the time is going to make a difference. If the dollar crashes it won't just be the U.S. who will be affected. I really think the world has come to the end of the economic board game and we need to throw in the pieces and start all over again with new rules. Many countries are in debt and the only way to fix it is coming together, forgiving world debt and devising an economic system that benefits everyone.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The dollar didn't crash in 2008 though. If anything it grew stronger because it was seen as a safe haven.

The USA still has a very strong economy, another banking crash, the US economy remains strong, remains a safe haven, no?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

If the United States must go down, Trump is the man to take it there.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Trump..... Is....a:...loud ....mouth.... Jackass....who....doesn't....know.....jack.....about...anything.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Trump..... Is....a:...loud ....mouth.... Jackass....who....doesn't....know.....jack.....about...anything.

Oh,,,, he doesn't know about "anything." And I bet you think you know a lot, especially compared to him.

Your comment says a lot [negative] about you and says nothing about him.

NOTHING about Trump is a bad as the vile 40 year record of Hillary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Of course they will,the economy has been ready to burst any day now,and when that happens ,won't be a pretty will be a riots protests,keeping Hillary out will at least stave it off for a while,but short of a civil war,we will be communist and I'm beginning to wonder if the liberals would turn off their TV's and see whats going on if civil war started

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Frankly, I'd rather listen to Kim Kardashian talk about how hard it is to pull those tight skirts up over her ample bottom than to listen to anything Trump has to say. Seriously.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

If the United States must go down, Trump is the man to take it there.

No doubt right now the Obama regime has a big team of speech writers busy creating speeches and talking points
explaining why the collapse is due to Trump, Republicans, T-Party, Christians and long time citizens [especially those straight citizens] and how Obama policies were blameless.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Frankly, I'd rather listen to Kim Kardashian talk about how hard it is to pull those tight skirts up over her ample bottom than to listen to anything Trump has to say. Seriously.

Your comment also says a lot negative about you .... and nothing about Trump.

Do you think Hillary is the victim/target of the vast right wing conspiracy, same as Slick is?

Compared to Hillary, Slick and Obama .... Trumps a Boy Scout
edit on 4-10-2016 by JohnPrewett because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Oh,,,, he doesn't know about "anything." And I bet you think you know a lot, especially compared to him.

One thing he does know is how to lose a billion dollars in a single year by investing it badly.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I'm sick of all of them. I'm going to write in Kim Kardashian for my vote. She's as good a candidate as Trump. She's made a lot of money. She's been on a reality TV show. She has no particular talent. She lives the high life and hangs out with the beautiful people. Why vote for her over Trump? I don't know... she wears cuter clothes? Works for me.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I bet the Jesus people share their stockpiles of food and water too! Or do they get that Jesus bread and fish power?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

One thing he does know is how to lose a billion dollars in a single year by investing it badly.

Before it is over, the Globalist he's up against may well bankrupt him. If not assassinate him.

But at least to date .... it appears to me he tried to pull this sinking nation back from destruction. I give him that.

Then out spake brave Horatius,
The Captain of the Gate:
``To every man upon this earth
Death comes soon or late.
And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers,
And the temples of his gods,

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I'm sick of all of them. I'm going to write in Kim Kardashian for my vote. She's as good a candidate as Trump. She's made a lot of money. She's been on a reality TV show. She has no particular talent. She lives the high life and hangs out with the beautiful people. Why vote for her over Trump? I don't know... she wears cuter clothes? Works for me.

Sadly you probably speak for about 3/4 of American women and about half the men.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan

I bet the Jesus people share their stockpiles of food and water too! Or do they get that Jesus bread and fish power?

The more I've studied and thought about the coming NWOrder One World Government ... rise of Beast ... "marking" time period ...
the more I've become convinced that FOR PEOPLE WHO GET INTO JESUS this coming time period
will the most WONDERFUL exhilarating time of our lives.

A time of being empowered and walking in POWER ....
as Jesus did when He walked among men after being empowered.
as the disciples did after the day of Pentecost empowerment.

It’s a WONDERUL time to be alive. Great opportunity is set before us:
See Revelation 20:4.

Revelation 13->forward reveals soul-saving blessing conveying
information regarding OUR end of era scenario found nowhere else.

youtu.be...
www.mosquitonet.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Of course they will,the economy has been ready to burst any day now,and when that happens ,won't be a pretty will be a riots protests,keeping Hillary out will at least stave it off for a while,but short of a civil war,we will be communist and I'm beginning to wonder if the liberals would turn off their TV's and see whats going on if civil war started

Some may wonder: Why are top level leaders [Satanic minions] of Western Civilization, from pope on down, deliberately sabotaging/destroying Western Civilization ?

It's because you have to break eggs to make an omelet.

The NWOrder/world government is the "omelet" that is being made,

and ALL "sovereign" nations are the "eggs" that must be broken to make it.

Islam a big tool in breaking the eggs.
Islam a big tool in breaking the eggs.
Economic collapse another big tool.
Racial conflict another big tool.

The NWOrder/world government is ORDAINED BY GOD to come into existence. There is no stopping the coming into being of the NWOrder/world government [which will be the throne of the coming final supreme "beast" first revealed in Revelation 13].

[Beast will rule 3.5 years .... and his reign ends the same day as Christ returns in power as per Rev 19]

The pope and such as POTUS Bush Sr openly and plainly revealed their enthusiasm and support for the coming NWOrder. MANY "elites" [Satan's hi-level minions] spoke likewise.

Revelation 13->forward reveals soul saving blessing conveying information regarding OUR end of era scenario found nowhere else.

Thailand is the one and only nation that will not become a province of the world
government. Thailand will be a very unique significant way Jesus will “bare His holy arm in the eyes of all the nations,...." Thailand will be Jesus's "burning bush" nation.
youtu.be...

www.mosquitonet.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Take your blinders off.

Trump supporters, easily manipulated, naive, and ignorant.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Take your blinders off.

Trump supporters, easily manipulated, naive, and ignorant.

So unlike the Hillarites who just can't get enough truth

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join