It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sufferers of the Mandela effect - The end of an era and the beginning of a new era -

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
imageshack.com...imageshack.com...

I went for a walk in town today as the world has become ever so fascinating to me. I walked with a renewed vision. Almost like a child who has new things to explore. As if I am in a new place. I have entered a new world. Or maybe it is that I view it from a new perspective. Its undeniable that something is very different. At-least for some of us. But for me there is so much symbolism every where. Its as if the very fabric of what I perceive as reality is speaking to me.

I walked through the town I live in for no more than 20 mins. This is something I rarely do. I needed to contemplate what it is that is happening to me and many others. And I feel I have made some small discoveries which make it a little clearer to me and hopefully to others experiencing these effects.
The following are 3 photo's of things that jumped out at me as if communicating, while the other photo shows the Capricorn sign. The Sea Goat?
Which is pretty dam new for some of us.
By the way. I have no idea how to upload photo's so fingers crossed let me know if they are accessible.

I will let you determine what they mean to you. But I will explain that the Commonwealth Bank photo to you. You see the 2 m's. They never were connected. At least not from where I am from. But now they are. Hmmmm? Interesting. That got me thinking.
I had a realisation. We are in a transitional period. The end of The Age of Pisces. And the beginning of the new Age of Aquarius. We are going through shifts. At-least some of us are. The age of Aquarius is represented by Capricorn. Which has mystically become a Sea Goat. Nothing short of amazing.
Now back to the two m's in commonwealth. They have merged. In fact it is told that this age is a merging of opposites. Another Interesting fact is that Capricorn's ruling planet is Saturn. This age there will be much change to come. This is a time when an new awakening will start to happen.
Okay I would love to hear what you think. There is so much symbolism if you look for it. if your vision is renewed.

So I will leave another link below to a site which will helped me see with more clarity.
imageshack.com...
imageshack.com...
www.2012-spiritual-growth-prophecies.com...imageshack.com... /9603/0peFgZ.jpg imageshack.com...

imageshack.com...
imageshack.com... /ufuslK.jpg
imageshack.com...

imageshack.com...

imageshack.com...
imageshack.com...

imageshack.com...

edit on 4-10-2016 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: I made a mess of the photos sorry.

imageshack.com...

imageshack.com...

edit on 4-10-2016 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: Photos again.

edit on 4-10-2016 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2016 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: grammar

imageshack.com...
imageshack.com...
edit on 4-10-2016 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: xxphoto upload

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic

Oh look someone who can not understand the simple fact that humans are fallible.
Let me ask you something why do you have the need to feel different and special?.
Why can you not accept that you are just mistaken and have like all of us a faulty memory. Ever heard of things like false memories? You do understand that out memory rarely records the actual true events? and as time goes on memories get jumbled together?.
edit on 4-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom
I am sorry that this is not part of your experience. Oh a thought came to mind. The tv series Lost. We may have to refer to you guys, as The Other's. Just kidding. No offense intended.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Yeah make more divisions dude just what we need.
Do you even understand how memories work?.
Here educate your self.
www.themarysue.com...

www.newyorker.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

I wonder If you can accept the reality of why people remember incorrectly? or will you continue to believe you are part of a special crowd who can see differently?.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom
My friend. In Truth, divisions are merely illusory. Part of the fantasy world you believe to be reality. The only difference between us, is the way we perceive and see. I merely can see things that you are not yet able to see or understand. Sometimes we can lock ourselves within our belief system. When beliefs are so ingrained within our psyche it becomes a stumbling block, preventing you from understanding, Truth. A belief is merely a speculation of ones mind. Based on what may or may not be true. Its based on an unknown. But a Truth is not a belief. As it is known.

edit on 4-10-2016 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: spelling

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I will take that as a no.
I do think it is fascinating that so many people choose to believe the Mandela effect.
Here read this explains much.
en.wikipedia.org...

I do think it is the sign of the times people want to be different and noticed to help maintain their self-identity amongst millions of others.
The problem about this is when people tell others they are not special they can not see (like you have) it is becoming a little cultish so I will always point out the actual reasons why we as humans are fallible and only people showing narcissistic behavior can not admit they as humans can be wrong.
Anyhow I have posted enough evidence so I'm out better threads out there.
edit on 4-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Many of the photos don't load, and you linked to that 'closing down sale' photo a few times?

Also, I would like to know at what time did you take a walk through town. Was it 20 past 4 or thereabouts?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

I am in Australia and the time I commenced my walk around 1:44 pm in the afternoon.
Thanks for letting me know, I will try an fix the photos now.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Hey, i'm also from Australia. Well done with spotting the Commonwealth M.E. - those connected m's look weird to me as well. Welcome to the M.E. fold, "merging of opposites" is possibly correct, things are becoming profoundly dialectic (ie. unity of opposites, I recommend studying Hegel and Hegelian thinkers).

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Orborus
Hey good to know there's some Aussie's out there who remember the way it was!
They just don't look right! Crazy!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
And thanking you! I am glad to know of M.E. fold.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Yes the Capricorn symbol was bugging me. When I found that web site on Astrology it started becoming clearer.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The age of Aquarius started in 1881 and Aquarius is in no ever way similar to Capricorn.

Are you sure some infected zombies had not bitten you while taking your walk, or beforehand? I can see the symptoms already.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
"Sufferers."

Lol

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Was it anything like this?

www.sunfell.com...

You should be able to tell about the 5th sentence...

namaste

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

www.sunfell.com...

You should be able to tell about the 5th sentence...

namaste

That was actually eerily accurate to me (especially the changing body part, diet woes etc.) but then cascaded into a kind of New Age enlightenment spiel. Its talking about very real things but perhaps is not being truly faithful to the uncertainty inherent in such knowledge - they're already interpreting it through an ideological (in the post-structuralist materialist sense) mythos, thus filling-in that uncertainty with a gamble-grab for the One and positivity, unity and unchangeless change etc. Well all that's very well, but how much of that can be confirmed without going completely insane from the perspective of everyone else?
edit on 4-10-2016 by Orborus because: additionality

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium
Thankyou.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

That was for the 2012 'awakening' (The Beginning of a New Era...)

One guy's "insane" is the next guy's "enlightenment" Hades, look at the majority of religions™.. If One reports seeing 'aliens' then He is a "nut" A guy talks to a 'burning bush' and then they get "non-profit status".

It isn't important what the "other You" thinks.. What do You think?

namaste

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Ticked all those boxes.

Thankyou.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheInfiniteFantastic
In fact it is told that this age is a merging of opposites.

Can you elaborate on this specifically please, perhaps links to more info.
I'm interested due to a couple of, erm, experiences in the past of a hyper-awareness of duality and seeing the coin, so to speak.
It wasn't very nice...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join