It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks dump is ON, scheduled 04 OCT 2016 9:00 GMT will "devastate" Clinton, "the end" of them

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: facedye

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: facedye

There is nothing perplexing about it if you go directly to what Assange and Wikileaks has actually said. I certainly wish the phenomena around here of hanging on to fishing line that will just cast you out then in again were actually perplexing. The sad truth is too many people don't think any more.

sorry, but did you just imply that I and other people here "don't think anymore" because we were let down by Assange today?

was it Assange or someone else that explicitly stated he'll bring Hillary down before the debates on the 26th?

this is what he actually said, is it not?

FFS, read the thread. Myself and others debunked that pages ago.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
From Sarah Harrison of Wikileaks (today on al Jazeera)

“We will be starting some more publications that will be running, with publications happening every few days – they’ll be starting in a few days – and we have several of them with a number of interesting revelations that will be coming out to do with….the election,” said Harrison.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Now that is fascinating information on top of Guccifer 2.0's extraordinary drop of information found on the Clinton Foundation servers. I expect WikiLeaks shall have the last laugh on all of its detractors today.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

“We will be starting some more publications that will be running, with publications happening every few days – they’ll be starting in a few days – and we have several of them with a number of interesting revelations that will be coming out to do with….the election,” said Harrison.

Well, I'm over it. I no longer care what Assange has to say.

Kind of a "Cry Wolf" feeling.

And be sure to buy his book.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

I think rather than Assange having the last laugh, he may end up praying that we Americans finally stand up and demand the changes that the world desperately needs from us.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Thanks for the reply. Alex is an idiot regardless of whatever else went on.

Just wanted to say that

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

At least Alex Jones is calling Assange out for basically trolling the internet and talking about how there may be something more sinister at work.

oh really? He is???

LOL!!! Busted at his own game.
Jones is the ultimate Internet Troll of bullcrap, sensationalism, spin, fiction, and alarmist lies.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

Now that is fascinating information on top of Guccifer 2.0's extraordinary drop of information found on the Clinton Foundation servers. I expect WikiLeaks shall have the last laugh on all of its detractors today.

At least Guccifer 2.0 didn't let us down.

Assange was a total disappointment this morning, like he has been for months...

Reminds me of the Boy Who Cried Wolf.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Kapriti

I think rather than Assange having the last laugh, he may end up praying that we Americans finally stand up and demand the changes that the world desperately needs from us.

Lol. Its kind of difficult when millions of people are totally brainwashed, disconnected, or watch CNN...

I think Assange needs to pull the trigger or just stay in his room at the embassy...He's dangled this carrot for FAR too long.

If he's afraid to release the info, then release the keys to all those encrypted "insurance" files. Last one was released in June...

Those are probably BS too though.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You didn't care in the first place, lol.

The event was to celebrate WikiLeaks' tenth anniversary. No more, no less. Such events usually focus on the organisation, it's achievements and its products. WikiLeaks never promised a reveal at the event. And seriously, what more do people want? We're going to get leaks every week for the next 10. That sounds pretty good to me.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: daaskapital

Thanks for the reply. Alex is an idiot regardless of whatever else went on.

Just wanted to say that

Haha, yeah, you're right.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: Kapriti

Assange was a total disappointment this morning, like he has been for months...

Reminds me of the Boy Who Cried Wolf.

REALLY?...

Even the Daily Caller says it's junk:

The hacker known as Guccifer 2.0 claims to have hacked into the Clinton Foundation’s computer servers. A review of the newly released documents, however, reveals no information about the Clinton Foundation.

Instead, the documents appear to come mostly from the Democratic Party of Virginia. Other documents appear to come from the national Democratic party.

dailycaller.com...

As far as I can TELL, the DailyCaller isn't some "lamestream" media site. The page is nothing BUT hit pieces on Hillary and the DNC.

And ANYWAY, it was Alex JONES. What did people EXPECT?

Suspension of disbelief...AND Dunning–Kruger in full "effect". Combined?

Duo Rickrolls in ONE day.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Anyone see this note "WikiLeaks plans to release documents on US election and Google over the next ten weeks" troubling since the election is on November 8. This seems to indicate that only half of the unidentified information will arrive before the election. In truth, that's not satisfactory and I was wondering if anyone else thought so.

You see, people need time to go through the information and distribute their findings.

I confess, that I am now concerned about the content of these data dumps too.
edit on 4-10-2016 by WishIKnew2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

There is nothing perplexing about it if you go directly to what Assange and Wikileaks has actually said. I certainly wish the phenomena around here of hanging on to fishing line that will just cast you out then in again were actually perplexing. The sad truth is too many people don't think any more.

sorry, but did you just imply that I and other people here "don't think anymore" because we were let down by Assange today?

was it Assange or someone else that explicitly stated he'll bring Hillary down before the debates on the 26th?

here's the thing, directly quoting you from another reply you made here:

I think we are talking too soon. Assange has stated that WikiLeaks will publish material over the next 10 weeks. That said, i agree that they could have exercised better public relations.

WikiLeaks, as a policy, doesn't publicly comment on material prior to their publication, so perhaps this was preventing them from confirming or denying specific material. Assange has always said it was 'serious' and 'interesting' though. Hardly evoking words.

my point, and the point of some others here, is that he's clearly milking this. wikileaks doesn't publicly comment on material prior to their publications?

Assange on Peston

looks like he's stating his (at the time) upcoming release contains enough within it for an indictment, among other facets of what's to come.

the man runs an organization revolving around data retrieval and transparency. surely if so many of these statements were misquotes, or weren't what he said at all, what he ought to do is make that clear.

maybe i missed it - did you come across anything that flat out proves he didn't make some of these statements for a fact?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Maybe he wants everyone to beg for it?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

here's the thing, directly quoting you from another reply you made here:

I think we are talking too soon. Assange has stated that WikiLeaks will publish material over the next 10 weeks. That said, i agree that they could have exercised better public relations.

WikiLeaks, as a policy, doesn't publicly comment on material prior to their publication, so perhaps this was preventing them from confirming or denying specific material. Assange has always said it was 'serious' and 'interesting' though. Hardly evoking words.

my point, and the point of some others here, is that he's clearly milking this. wikileaks doesn't publicly comment on material prior to their publications?

Assange on Peston

looks like he's stating his (at the time) upcoming release contains enough within it for an indictment, among other facets of what's to come.

the man runs an organization revolving around data retrieval and transparency. surely if so many of these statements were misquotes, or weren't what he said at all, what he ought to do is make that clear.

maybe i missed it - did you come across anything that flat out proves he didn't make some of these statements for a fact?

I was referring to your mention of Assange's misquoting.

Yes, i provided evidence to the contrary. Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

WikiLeaks does comment, sometimes, on material, but they never go into specifics. Perhaps i should have made myself clearer. The most recent example being Assange at the recent WikiLeaks event, where he announced the general themes of the upcoming leaks - US election, war, oil Google, surveillance etc. He didn't go in depth though, as he never does.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: UKTruth

Well, I'm over it. I no longer care what Assange has to say.

Kind of a "Cry Wolf" feeling.

And be sure to buy his book.

There is no crying wolf here. You lot jumped on an invisible bandwagon by believing Alex Jones. Perhaps try getting your info from Wikileaks instead of other sources claiming to.be close to them.

You'd think people would learn a trick or two hanging round sites like ATS?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Are you sure about that? I'd love to see the look on your face when you read the news about that little "gem"...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Lol. And no dump took place just as I predicted. If wiki leaks had anything they would of dumped it long ago.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Even he let you down. He claimed to be leaking Clinton foundation docs. and only leaked random DNC docs mostly from the state of Virginia.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join