It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks dump is ON, scheduled 04 OCT 2016 9:00 GMT will "devastate" Clinton, "the end" of them

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
At least Alex Jones is calling Assange out for basically trolling the internet and talking about how there may be something more sinister at work.

If only Alex Jones and friends didnt have blind support for trump i could take him more seriously. Those silly mark dice videos and paul watson's pieces on lone feminist bloggers arent helping either.

Mark Dice is a sick individual. He's such a misogynist. I get he's under the belief that certain female stars are part of the "illuminati", but when he calls them "bitch" and "slut" he says it with such vileness that it's actually disgusting to behold.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frith
Oh I am laughin' at the revelations today.

What did anyone expect? Emails did nothing to Hillary. Same goes here.

The only thing that could have changed the course of the election would be a video of Hillary killing someone herself. Maybe a video of her spouting racial epithets like Michael Richards.

Don't get your hopes up, Trump-people. lol

Sadly I think Hillary could eat a baby on Live National TV and somehow everyone would justify it as OK. Or they would say it was a hoax or lie made up by the Republicans. Or sadly, just uninterested and to self absorbed to notice. Of course Hillary would later deny it, despite the proof it's immortalized on tape and the world saw it live. The ultra liberals/dems would take her word for it like it never happend, even though they saw it with their own eyes.

The failure of the American public to notice and acknowledge the truth in front of their faces is astonishing. It scares me.
edit on 10/4/2016 by ZenTam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: arcnaver
I predict it will devastate no one and will be much to do about nothing.
I predict Assange has been given an offer of exoneration in exchange for anything really damaging to be suppressed, OR, the embassy has threatened to kick him out of he serves anything potentially damaging up.

Not an unreasonable assumption. World leadership and the tier below have influence and run a major game on the world.

Stay and play by house rules, pressed by foreign powers, or leave and face prison or death.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Funny how the "leaders" of the alt-right...Assange, Milo Yiannopulous, Alex Jones and Donald Trump included are only interested in lining their pockets with cash....the people who call other people "sheep" are the same ones being fleeced and being led around by their noses with the promise of some big leak about Hillary.

She has them dancing around like puppets.

Beautiful
edit on 4-10-2016 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I, like many others, woke up a little disappointed today, but I suppose I'm at fault for believing the release was today... Assange never said that, they were discussing the 10 year anniversary and such, and it looks like we still have leaks to follow over the next 10 weeks.. Lets hope we have something good that comes out before the Nov 8th election...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

How is Assange a leader of the alt-right?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: facedye

There is nothing perplexing about it if you go directly to what Assange and Wikileaks has actually said. I certainly wish the phenomena around here of hanging on to fishing line that will just cast you out then in again were actually perplexing. The sad truth is too many people don't think any more.

sorry, but did you just imply that I and other people here "don't think anymore" because we were let down by Assange today?

was it Assange or someone else that explicitly stated he'll bring Hillary down before the debates on the 26th?

this is what he actually said, is it not?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

I pay close attention to Wikileaks and attempt to stay on top of all of his interviews, but I must say that I may have missed him saying that he would bring hillary down before the debates. Perhaps you could point me to the interview.

In my opinion most people on the planet do not think anymore, they seem to only be capable of reaction.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Unspoken Rules

originally posted by: facedye
was it Assange or someone else that explicitly stated he'll bring Hillary down before the debates on the 26th?

this is what he actually said, is it not?

As best I can tell, there is no credible source for that quote.

That doesn't mean there isn't one, but so far, I haven't been able to find one. All my searches so far have led in circles, and it's not even clear to me at this point where the claim originated to begin with.

If you or anyone else can provide a credible source, preferably including video showing Julian Assange actually speaking the words himself, that would be great.

Absent that, this looks like just another bogus claim bouncing around the Internet.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I always felt the anniversary conference was a standalone event. It doesn't seem like JA's style to mingle it with a dump.

There are other agents with the same info, state secret level and Guccifer types. Who's to say what might happen going forward?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

I'm not able to find an actual statement from Assange stating that he would bring Hillary down before the debates.

Most all of the headlines concerning Wikileaks and Assange are hyped and played with for a number of reasons. I rank the ones that do it (alex jones) right in there with Beforeitnews.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Wikileaks: We are moving our scheduled press conference due to security concearns.

Alt Media: OCTOBER SURPRISE COMING TOMORROW

Wikileaks: (Has scheduled press conference)

Alt Media: WE'VE BEEN TROLLED BY WIKILEAKS (insert cursing, crying, blaming, etc)

When you define the expectations and twist the dialogue you set yourself up for fail.

This is a fail of alt media. It is not a fail for Wikileaks.

BTW Alex Jones, worlds biggest troll.....(possibly literal too)

Thanks for all the fails you jaded helm pos
edit on 4-10-2016 by TheGozerian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Why isn't Alex Jones banned from ATS yet? Why does anyone still give that moron the time of day?

Don't any of you remember his big exclusive "Charlie Sheen Interviews President Obama" HOAX that he pulled off? When he hyped up a big interview, only to add a disclaimer (the day of the interview) that it was completely fictional...

It's in the HOAX forum...

Charlie Sheen "interviews" President Obama
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Alex Jones apologizes for "hoax"

He also makes claims like this:

BREAKING: Alex Jones Claims Obama Will Shut Him Down Today - FTC/FBI Raid

Yeah that shut down claim was 2 years ago.

Alex Jones is a click baiting fool, and I recommend not ever looking at what he has to say ever again. I haven't missed him one bit since I started to ignore him.

edit on 4-10-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'm all about truth, but the fact that if this is true, and Trump gets elected I still feel we have been feed a turd for the presidency.

I ask myself the question over and over, how with almost 400 million people in the USA did we end up with 2 douche-bags running for office? smh

I personally think Jullian's attempt will be spun into people not understanding what was released.

Was the info released? I did the time calc differences and they should have already released the info, No?

edit on 4-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

Anyone against Hilliary is Alt Right. Bernie was Alt Right till her Ministry of Truth made him see the light.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Anyone against Hilliary is Alt Right. Bernie was Alt Right till her Ministry of Truth made him see the light.
someone dosent understand anything, well done

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

originally posted by: pavil

someone dosent understand anything, well done
Mistakingly starred your post, sorry

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: Phage

I remember the great Glen Beck reveal that never happened a couple years back.

It's not that Assange won't reveal anything. It's that he didn't reveal anything today.

He has said WikiLeaks will publish weekly over the next 10 weeks.

i hope you are right

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I watched this live this am and although I'm no fan of Alex Jones, it was actually entertaining with their commentary thru out the press conference. Put me in mind of Mystery Science Theatre 3000. When Assange started hawking his book, Jones went bonkers then went into a long stream of wares he's peddling himself. However the entire event reminded me of Jaime Maussan and his alien photos back in May.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join