It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Has an Underground Living Facililty at Iron Mt. Mine CA

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I was implanted in 1971, the device is the size of a domino. I wasn't consciously aware I had a stimoceiver until three years ago. I had been told various times over the years in airports, bars, places they sweep for rf, that I was emitting a rf signal. How works the program, conditioning, I wasn't able to comprehend, everything was stored in the sub conscious. Nano technology, inoculations, yes it is possible you could have one and not no it. If you are worried go to a spy shop where they sell high end rf detectors,anything with the sensitivity of a NFR2K bug sweeper or better will pick up the signal DIA-CIA uses. I walked in a store in San Francisco and told them I was interested in buying one, three different models picked me up. a reply to: Mousygretchen

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

edit on 3-10-2016 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

edit on 3-10-2016 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbossjock

Would a metal detector pick it up?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
A metal detector, the wands when they're set on sensitive detect the stimoceiver. Mine is the size of a domino, if you have been implanted with nano technology I doubt that a metal detector would pick it up. a reply to: Mousygretchen

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Error SITCOMceiver

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

That's cool, no need for a link, I've got my AM radio right next to me.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbossjock
A metal detector, the wands when they're set on sensitive detect the stimoceiver. Mine is the size of a domino, if you have been implanted with nano technology I doubt that a metal detector would pick it up.

A domino is 2" x 1" x 3/8", so even a crappy commercial metal detector would pick it up on the lowest setting. You must have one hell of a scar from such a thing being implanted. They'd also had to have removed a pretty sizeable chunk of your brain to make room for it.
edit on 10/4/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I got a knife.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I am implanted with a stimoceiver, I emit 74.9492mhz AM from the back of my cranium

Your in luck, you came to the right place... ATS specializes in bug removal

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
What is your objective and end game?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I have MRI scans of my head and foot both show objects that shouldn't be there.

Can you post any images of these?

Also -- why don't you go to the local hospital, show the MRI scans and ask to have the foreign object removed??

I wouldn't want that in me. I'd get rid of it.
edit on 4-10-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

X-rays of the implanted device would go a along way to strengthen your story.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

I have MRI scans of my head and foot both show objects that shouldn't be there.

Can you post any images of these?

Also -- why don't you go to the local hospital, show the MRI scans and ask to have the foreign object removed??

I wouldn't want that in me. I'd get rid of it.

There's nothing to get rid of; He's lying. He says he has a 2" x 1" x 3/8" thing in his head, that's picked up by metal detectors, but also has MRI scans of it. Think about that for a minute....

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
From what I understand, Oregon is the place to be if nuclear war comes about. Unless they nuke yellowstone, then it probably global extinction.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
MRI depends on magnetic field pulses, metal detectors depend on RF pulses. RF will detect the fillings in your teeth, but an MRI will not rip them out of your mouth when you get your head mri scanned. Please apologize to the OP for calling him a liar.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

No I know. I was trying to be kind.
I did wonder what would happen when, a metallic object of that size, inside one's skull, was exposed to an MRI. I suspect nothing good....

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I encourage anyone that lives in Shasta Co CA or near that is interested, contact me, we can go over to where they sell metal detectors, one after another picks up the object, which emits rf at my cerebral cortex. If anyone who has a NFR2K rf detector, or a detector of that sensitivity, your invited to come by and detect the frequencies emitted from my head. Yes I do have MRI scans, they were sent to me by the hospital on an email. I am trying to figure out how to copy an image and post it. X-ray won't pick up the implantaions, but MRI does. I have other implants in my body. I have an MRI scan of my foot showing one there along with the one at my cerebral cortex. The one in my foot, fifteen minutes after I went to sleep, CIA sent rf to my foot, giving it a severe cramp, causing me to stand up from a full sleep. This is one of the ways they sent me out while in a trance state. When I was awaken like this, it was as if I was sleep walking, reacted to commands. I encourage anyone who lives in Shasta Co. or near, if you are interested come by and see me, I have visible gun shot wounds all over my face, head, arms torso, and legs. I posted a video last night, shows some of the gunshot wound scars to my face. a reply to: noonebutme

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This video shows some of the gunshot scars I have on my facewww.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I watched part of that video. There are no "gunshot scars" on your face, you're rambling almost incoherently, and you look to be under the influence of something....Get some help, dude.
edit on 10/5/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join