It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Awake? How To Break Free From The NWO Globalists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I recently had Nathan Riva join me on my show, The Wolves And Sheeple Podcast. I was very happy with the results, as we covered quite a bit of information. When I discuss the doom and gloom that encompasses this world, I also like to cover the solutions that we all have. If enough of us resist peacefully, we can take back our world. The quest for the enjoyment of our inalienable human rights is never ending, and we can ALL work toward achieving this extremely important goal.

So, ATS, I ask you this: What can we, as individuals, do to break free from the globalist grip on our lives?

youtu.be...

You can also find the show on any podcast app, as well as soundcloud:
SoundCloud

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Cool, I'll take a look.

From my perspective I feel that one of the only ways we can escape from our society is by living outside the realm of the economy.

Off-grid, green energy, growing your own foods, and living sustainably. That way if their system collapses (economically or otherwise) or malfunctions, you aren't being effecting what so ever.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Even that doesn't get you of the grid, unless you live in a cave..

You do though have a better chance of survival.

I just got my pension and is planing going self sustainable within the next year, i'm bound by my pension though, and various other things.
edit on 3-10-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Excuse me bit i haven't yet listened.

Are we talking about the football player? No offense, but what can he offer up on the subject?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

WOW! I guess you will not believe it, but I had no idea that he was a football player. That is absolutely hilarious.

Turns out that Nathan Riva is a pretty bright guy, and is just as aware of what is going on in this world as the people on this site.

Interesting, thanks for pointing it out. I guess it goes to show what type of character he has. He did not even mention his sporting past.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Start buying local for more or less everything you need in your life, and pray the Globalists do not take them over.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

In turn we can build a new government and a better lifestyle with real equality.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I don't believe there is anything we can do individually. It must be a global effort. The message of the brother(sister)hood of mankind has to permeate the masses so that no other option is available to us. We have to see that we are all one. That we together can do so much more than the indentured servitude to the wise masters.

Yes it starts individually so I don't mean there isn't anything we can do, but I think its kind of funny to believe you can go off grid and escape their grasp. How much longer? Can you live your entire life until the slow steady creep gets to your little square of earth? Or what about your children, and their children? I don't want my kids to be subjected to what looks to be coming down the pipe in the next 30, 50 or 100 years.

I know it sounds silly to some but the simple solution is to spread the message of love. And to be love. Everyone wants to be loved. (I don't even like the Beatles) All we need is love. We are all (mostly) the same. We have the same basic needs and genetic makeup. Together we can travel the farthest reaches of space (both inner and outer).

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Everyone must realise were trapped before we can use all our weight to start rocking the cage.

new topics

top topics

join