It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA severed bilateral relations with Russia because of Syria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I can't believe somebody in the USA hasn't posted this yet.... too busy fighting over the "elections" i guess....

"The United States on Monday severed bilateral relations with Russia because of the situation in Syria Associated Press reported."

"Russia, according to the US does not respect the UN resolutions and human rights in Syria and opted for the continuation of military operations in Syria. The US said in a statement that the decision was not taken easily."

Soooooooooo most of us have been expecting this already. Some even wondered what took so long, including me. But the question is what now? All i know is the situation has just got allot more dangerous. Or it is all a smokescreen and USA and Russia keep talking in the background in secret. Can't trust nothing these days anymore anything is possible...

I hope Putin and Assad continue killing all terrorists and rebels and all soldiers in Syria that have no bussiness there and end this massive slaughterhouse once and for all. The last thing we need is a Libia/Iraq 3.0.

Anybody got a good idea what we can expect? Or opinions?

source in dutch: www.nu.nl...
And in english therightscoop.com...
edit on Mon Oct 3 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: added EX tags.. IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
To be honest USA and Russia have never really had a good relationship..

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

Theres nothing to talk about. Russia and Syria are driving the terrorists out of Syria. They're not going to stop doing that because the US wants them to.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Not that you should be surprised, but I'm not seeing this currently on any of our "MSM".

Admittedly, I'm wasn't looking to hard for it either, as it should be front page.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Well well then. I guess I'll post what going down in Russia right now...

imgur.com...

Remember kids in the US, just duck under your desks. /sarc

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The U.S. gov is just mad because Putin is stealing all their thunder in Syria. Didn't you know, we're the only super power out there who should be bombing brown people. I refer to George Carlin R.I.P. www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
To be honest USA and Russia have never really had a good relationship..

To be honest, not once in my lifetime has 'merica' ever sanctioned Russia until recently. And not in my life has there been so much war rhetoric between the two. Things are coming to a head and Hillary the B is going to war w/Russia.

You can thank me after the fallout with bitcoin.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Just to clarify the US has not severed relations with Russia. We walked away from the Syrian attempt at cooperation and the Russians walked away from the arms control treaty dealing with nuke reduction.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

And now Russia has suspended a deal they had with the US to dispose of their surplus weapons-grade plutonium.

In a decree, President Vladimir Putin accused the US of creating "a threat to strategic stability, as a result of unfriendly actions" towards Russia. Moscow also set pre-conditions for the US for the deal to be resumed. Under the 2000 deal, each side is supposed to get rid of 34 tonnes of plutonium by burning it in reactors. It is part of cuts to nuclear forces.
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The Zionist, pro war…anti-Syria…Pro Israel media is not going to announce much about this because the US is losing.

All they’ll do is tell us how bad Assad is and his bombs while at the same time the US does worst all across the globe. Everything they accuse Russia and Syria of doing is just what the US does

The media is a tabloid disgrace only following this mad election for ratings. Important things like the US getting its ass kicked in Syria will never be told

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

"unfriendly action" is a word used in diplomacy when the hand is going for the gun.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

lol yeah ok.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Examples? America has legit reasons to counter terrorism. Russia on the other hand didn't exactly have multiple planes fly into their most populated city psf, and kill thousands of people. While still killing thousands more from the asbestos.

Whether the narrative is true, is beyond everyone besides a select few. Everyones says we're arming terrorist. Well it started out as the fsa. The fsa split into factions. The weapons still go to the same principal. And yes the fsa was/is made up of actual Syrian men that wanted to see Assad out of power, and they were a very strong competitor to the Syrian army. Now Putin was invited by Assad the very person that millions of Syrians wanted ousted. We were invited by the millions that wanted him out.

Source my dr is from Syrian. His mother and 2 sisters refuse to leave Damascus. He has tried several times. His very words to me were the fsa is real. The Syrian people wanted America to put boots on the ground when the res line was crossed. I was skeptical of it aswell until I heard it from dr. *ac*a*h. When he heard Russia was getting involved I saw the most worried look I've ever seen on his face. People tend to be one sided. I was against my country going in aswell until I heard it from him. His mother, and sisters still holds out hope for the campaign to work. His sister is an architect and that is why she won't leave. That and her sister and mother. She hopes to help rebuild once the bloodshed has stopped.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hey OP is there a chance you can change the title of your thread to more accurately describe what happened instead of it sounding like the US cut off relations with Russia?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I wonder if liverals would have sought a diplomatic solution to the American civil war...

Dear progressives,
Force is often required to affect actual change...
I can't think of a more arrogant belief than your insistence that words can stop evil...
Newsflash: evil empires must be met with violence...not rhetoric...
Stop with your soaring speeches and close a fist for once in your life...

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Any suggestions?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Something along the lines of the US walking away from cooperation with Russia on Syria or something close to that. The current title makes it sound like the US has cut diplomatic relations completely with Russia.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Reading between the lines, and following the money,the situation is very complex.But asking one question"Who wants Assad out and why?" The logical answer has to be Israel.How to destabilise the M.E. simple pour in guns and tell them they can have their own Caliphate on Earth.Just dont tell them where the guns came from.Instead of a stable M.E. you have every Warlord shooting at anything. End of problem for Israel.The are not stupid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join