It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump the Heretic

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I don't think you can put lipstick on that pig and call it a civilized man fit to be POTUS.

If you guys want to go and throw it all in the can and go all-in with Trump, fine, but let's not pretend that he's respectable and that the rest of the world is totally out of line to suggest that he might not be the best thing to happen to the United States.

Prigs and prudes who just can't handle Trump's lack of political correctness?

If you place Trump at the top as the embodiment of the United States, then you deserve the leader you get, and if Hillary Clinton can't beat him then she doesn't deserve to hold the office.

You can't "normalize" Donald Trump nor somehow grant him an air of Civility. He's a pig, plain and simple, lipstick or no.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

What's so piggish about him?

Surely it isn't his cleanliness, his tastes, the way he dresses. He is a teetotaller, so surely it isn't his substance abuse. He hasn't hurt anyone nor has he been convicted of crimes, so surely it isn't his criminality. He bends the truth as much as, or even less than, the average person. He is very successful, has built one of the best brands in the world, so surely it isn't his business career. Nieto and Netinyahu both commended this unpresidential, unfit, amateur; he travelled to disaster areas, supporting the people there, giving them hope, donating from his own pockets, while bureaucrats did nothing.

No, it's something else, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
I have never heard of such a thing, so you'll have to excuse my ignorance. As far as I remember my history...this has never happened. Got a link to a story or something ?

Not a link, it was something I picked up in some history classes not online.

Here's an excerpt from a book which I just found for you though (sorry, google books won't let me just copy the text to quote it).
books.google.com... viKFfTJBXI9QiaM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi7ncGLtcbPAhUJ6oMKHXjlDEAQ6AEIHjAA#v=onepage&q=punishment%20nobility%20attacking%20commoners&f=false

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

No, it's something else, isn't it?

He says mean things that make SJWs run for their safe spaces, clutching their participation trophies......

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I've heard that if Jeffrey Dahmer was still ALIVE, he would vote for Hillary if he WAS still alive, and I heard that George Washington's wife would have voted for her also if SHE was still ALIVE......Could name many others, but it makes me feel like chunking my phone when I hear about how all those DEAD FOLKS WOULD VOTE....live folks like me will vote Trump....at least I'm going too.........

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Just because he says a lot of dumb things, people think that that has to be a sign that he is always telling the truth? Why is that? Maybe he is still lying a lot, but just being more offensive in his open speeches than usual.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join