It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is more vulnerable, the attackers or the attacked?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Oh, so you're just more advanced and super intelligent than I am?

Gotcha

No, as Spirit/is-Be/inorganic/Soul like CREATOR Creation Energy we are equal...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
It would depend on who is stronger, the attacker or one being attacked?

In the end no one wins and each move on to whichever way they're ment to.

The stronger group would be the group not seeking to attack others, others who were for example just existing on their manifested planet and suddenly had their manifested planet attacked...
The attackers moving on or ascending down in their Spirit/is-Be/inorganic/Soul like CREATOR Creation Energy forms may not be what the attackers meant to experience nor anticipated for their actions upon the attacked... Due to them not even believing in the afterlife.

Both right and wrong...The ones who were/are being attacked have a choice,, ether keep being attacked or become stronger (in that moment) and overcome,, thus they become the attacker..No one wins.

Good answer though

No win seeking. Only responses to attackers caused Mirror reflected... Otherwise the attacked would of just carried on in their LEARNING manifestations.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
To keep thread premise in focus, basically its if some are unaware or in disbelief of the Spirit/is-Be/inorganic/Soul like CREATOR Creation Energy possessed by the Created and attack the Created hoping its just an attack that eliminated some but actually only displaced some. Then its the fault of the attackers if the malevolent actions they distributed or projected upon others is MIRRORED upon them, from those they attempted to harm...
To 1 this provides a conscious learning experience for the attackers still in manifested forms as they are now engagable by those they once attacked who choose to be temporary Mirrors to their actions projected from a more Spirit/is-Be/inorganic/Soul Archon? ARC ANGEL like form influence instead interacting with their the attackers reality now.

Newton's third law is:

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Attackers actions causing Mirrored reactions from a paranormal supernatural inter dimensional influence.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
In war school, the defender is typically favored 2:1 over the attacker.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Like a Ninja trying not to use their weapons, before logic...

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
As a life long martial arts student I found this thread to be quite interesting. Much of what is said in the first post I have found to be true in my practice of Brazilian jiu jitsu. Now I realize that this thread is more about attacks on a spiritual level but on the more physical, mundane level; I have found two things to be quite true. As Ophiuchus 13 points out those who attack are more vulnerable and they must, to some extent, trick you into their reality to "win". This comes out on a physical level in jiu jitsu matches. A good jiu jitsu player can play off the attacker's initial moves and normally turn things around----as long as the player does not allow the attacker to trick them into accepting and working within the attacker's "reality".

It is an interesting thread.
Happy New Year!
Brian

<< 1   >>

join