It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the fake family wedding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The fake people all gathered around to celebrate the two people that don't know each other, never met and the community was in a rheck...
"why is my fake daughter being married to a fake son!" Mardra asked her fake husband..
"we are the fake people. dear pretending to be the next town over!" Harah the husband smiled and laughed "we even copied their work and town activities...travelers will stop here now for who they search for...and no one will know the wiser.."
"oh so when they look for the friendliest, they will find my daughter instead..." Mardra was beginning to understand the logic in a fake marraige and could not wait to see travelers as the fake town didn't notice anything other than the happiness the next town over..."husband, will we know what happiness is?"
"ah, we might never know as we are fake people...we shall try and our grandchildren will marry the real people and all will be in balance...or so a man from the town over spoke to me..."
the emotionless marraige was preformed by an a little scawny alien being...that no one questioned or spoke of for 10,000 years or more..the bride and groom wore grey and the father of the bride wore beige...the sons parents wore white with black and the dear fake mother of the bride wore something borrowed from the real people...very bright and colorful clothing... Ah and the most striking groom changed his mind and wore a shade of burgandy...
one day a real person from the next town walked into the fake town...and the rest is herstory...
everyone ignored the bride and all was well...
a story of the truth about being fake or real and why it is so...

to be continued...:meh

the bride waited for her husband to walk down the isle and as soon as everyone was bowing there heads and praying...he walked up to the bride and smiled...
to be continued...
edit on 3-10-2016 by peppycat because: the music in the back round?

ah so the two sang this...

edit on 3-10-2016 by peppycat because: music

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I wish mr fake and ms fake a happy long life together.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

they will catch happyness from the real people!

link   
whoops double post!
edit on 3-10-2016 by peppycat because: whoops

link   

whoops triple post!

edit on 3-10-2016 by peppycat because: not sure what happened

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

its not me, its the computer, sorry folks...
edit on 3-10-2016 by peppycat because: please accept my humble appologies

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

You need to edit.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

thanks i forgot something...everyone notice the brides ma? now everyone notices the groom...and this was his song!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
one day a real person from the next town walked into the fake town...and the rest is herstory...

Isn't it interesting how herstory is almost always different than history?

Great food for thought as usual.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

yeah...the center of attention on the groom! herstory is one of confusion...he he..thanks for your feedback and reading this silly mess!
maybe at the vow renewal..they walk hand in hand?
thats the next version...or like swans from each side of a stage..?
upon study of twin flame wedding...no one is approaching either one...they just appear out of thin air!
will try to find the reference book on such a foolish belief system
sorry my vulcan blood is being mean..

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Appearing out of thin air sounds good to me. Your stories give people glimpses into other realities, and that idea fits.

I don't see anything mean about what you wrote.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

That was beautiful.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

thanks, its difficult being part vulcan! or grey whatever...strange as i to experience human emotions...from others and within my being too!
one day i can be like a human and vulcan without my people struggling to make me certain way..i was watching star treck and easily being programmed...is my excuse!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

thank you! one day there will be the story of a real groom married to real bride! and animals tyeing the knot too!
i shall searching high low for a dictionary...for some reason they are never near me...when i figure on looking up a word...hmmm..thanks for stopping here!
will work on more in a week..as soon as i find my mr. singh to discuss bollywood together!

best love scenes!IMHO

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Wow, ive been studying the dictionary recently as well.. x.x

Bollywood love scenes? I'm not familiar, can you recommend?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat

thanks, its difficult being part vulcan! or grey whatever...strange as i to experience human emotions...from others and within my being too!
one day i can be like a human and vulcan without my people struggling to make me certain way..i was watching star treck and easily being programmed...is my excuse!

Part Vulcan? I've never heard of that. I think human emotions are overrated. I've often thought that all emotion is insanity (at least on a human level). Think about it, emotions get into your being and possess you like spiritual possession, at least in my experience. The idea of emotions being like spirits that possess people was explored in an episode of the TV show Amazing Stories called "Guilt Trip."

I highly recommend it. Here's a link to the episode:

www.y8.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen upon my studies of bolloywood watching severl of them ...I will let you know which ones are the best...as long as mr. singh gives the approval...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion eh human emotions compare little to plant, animal and bug feelings...IMHO...as I have yet to discover why humans contain emotions ...first I list all of them down and conduct a survey ...will let you know...
angry spirits or sad spirits what kinda spirits you mean? yuck...spirits are grosss! I drinck cider which is not really a pirit..?

on topic...uh fake family vs real family...let me know what you think?

new topics

top topics

join