It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Foundation #FailedTaxAudit Forces them to Refile Tax returns and Audit for Errors

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
BREAKING : Clinton Foundation #FailedTaxAudit Forces them to Refile Tax returns and Audit for Errors

Hey, speaking of “tax issues” looks like the scandalous and fraudulent Clinton Foundation is having some serious issues.

The fake foundation has them refiling taxes and auditing for errors.

This is being exposed through the hashtag #FailedTaxAudit.

The Law Firm which prepares Clinton Foundation taxes ,just HAPPENS to be the same Law Firm that PETER COMEY, JAMES COMEY’S BROTHER, works for. Hmmmmm.

From Reuters:

Hillary Clinton’s family’s charities are refiling at least five annual tax returns after a Reuters review found errors in how they reported donations from governments, and said they may audit other Clinton Foundation returns in case of other errors.

The foundation and its list of donors have been under intense scrutiny in recent weeks. Republican critics say the foundation makes Clinton, who is seeking the Democratic presidential nomination in 2016, vulnerable to undue influence. Her campaign team calls these claims “absurd conspiracy theories.”

The charities’ errors generally take the form of under-reporting or over-reporting, by millions of dollars, donations from foreign governments, or in other instances omitting to break out government donations entirely when reporting revenue, the charities confirmed to Reuters.

The errors, which have not been previously reported, appear on the form 990s that all non-profit organizations must file annually with the Internal Revenue Service to maintain their tax-exempt status. A charity must show copies of the forms to anyone who wants to see them to understand how the charity raises and spends money.

The unsettled numbers on the tax returns are not evidence of wrongdoing but tend to undermine the 990s role as a form of public accountability, experts in charity law and transparency advocates told Reuters.

Click link for entire article. This is a follow up article to a Reuter's Article from 2015.

Looks like more problems for the Clinton money laundering scheme. The law firm responsible for putting together the info on behalf of the foundation?

FBI Director Comey's brother's firm.

if the numbers keep changing, according to the article, they risk there tax status.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

if the numbers keep changing, according to the article, they risk there tax status.
Why would the numbers change? An error was found (which had no effect on the tax situation) and corrected.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Of course it is! Nice find X. S*F

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I see you didnt read the article... if you had you would see where they talked about that.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I don't see where it is said that the tax situation was changed. Can you point it out?
Can you point out where it is not referring to the story from 2015?

A rehash is not "Breaking."

edit on 10/2/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Biggest crooks in American history

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

They are correcting forms. Also, the article states that the Foundation gives less than 10% to charity. It is NOT a passthrough charity. It is a direct charity. They build their own schools and charitable buildings and organizations and run them. It would be a disgrace is they only gave 10% away and used the rest for administration if, indeed, they were a passthrough charity. They are not.

Trump's foundation is the fake one. It has few assets, takes donations from other charities and then donates to others, taking the credit. For the little it donates. Mainly, it used funds to pay fines for Trump personally and buy 2 massive paintings of Trump. It was set up as a way to do something with profits from "The Art of the deal".

All of this information is available on ATS. In fact, it has been painstakeingly researched and posted on ATS. For both the Clinton and the Trump 'Foundation'. This thread is sort of a smack in the face to all that work.

edit on 2-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Of course it is! Nice find X. S*F

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The Damning Part:

For three years in a row beginning in 2010, the Clinton Foundation reported to the IRS that it received zero in funds from foreign and U.S. governments, a dramatic fall-off from the tens of millions of dollars in foreign government contributions reported in preceding years.

All while Hillary was SoS and engaging in proven correspondence about "favors" for CF donors !!!

They tried to cover it up and have failed.

More lies and bs from the Clinton outfit.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The foundation did address that, back when it was news.
www.clintonfoundation.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Damning Part:

For three years in a row beginning in 2010, the Clinton Foundation reported to the IRS that it received zero in funds from foreign and U.S. governments, a dramatic fall-off from the tens of millions of dollars in foreign government contributions reported in preceding years.

All while Hillary was SoS and engaging in proven correspondence about "favors" for CF donors !!!

The only emails I saw were about someone in her Foundation asking her to meet with this or that person. One was a Saudi prince I think? She first said 'I don't feel like it' and later gave 10 minutes.

Didn't seem to be the top of her agenda, even if she was nagged.

Even Huma's responses were 'I don't think she wants to, but I can ask." LOL

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

This was breaking news last April when the Reuter's source article was published.

There's no "follow up."

Let's pretend it's new again though! Woot! Woot!

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Let's take a look at some of the Clinton Foundation "charity"

clinton.news...

www.thenation.com...

Structurally unsafe and laced with formaldehyde, the "hurricane-proof" classroom trailers installed by the Clinton Foundation in Haiti came from the same company being sued for sickening Hurricane Katrina victims.

www.nationalreview.com...

Clinton Foundation Demanded $500K from School-Building Charity for Bill’s Appearance Read more at: www.nationalreview.com...

That is just the tip of a very large iceberg.
edit on 2-10-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: reldra

Let's take a look at some of the Clinton Foundation "charity"

clinton.news...

www.thenation.com...

Structurally unsafe and laced with formaldehyde, the "hurricane-proof" classroom trailers installed by the Clinton Foundation in Haiti came from the same company being sued for sickening Hurricane Katrina victims.

www.nationalreview.com...

Clinton Foundation Demanded $500K from School-Building Charity for Bill’s Appearance Read more at: www.nationalreview.com...

That is just the tip of a very large iceberg.

There are complaints. This is global and employs 2,000 people. It is a real foundation that really helps. It has a good grade from bipartisan groups that rate charities. Trump's, not so much.

In comparing the 2, there is no comparison. One is a real foundation and the other is not.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Damning Part:

The only emails I saw were about someone in her Foundation asking her to meet with this or that person. One was a Saudi prince I think? She first said 'I don't feel like it' and later gave 10 minutes.

Didn't seem to be the top of her agenda, even if she was nagged.

Even Huma's responses were 'I don't think she wants to, but I can ask." LOL

LOL

New Emails: Hillary’s Right-Hand Woman Did Favors For Clinton Foundation Donors

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Do you have a better source than a "make your own news story" site?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It's too bad that the U.S. legal system is now so compromised/corrupted and the U.S. Congress so SPINELESS, that nothing will ever be done to prosecute the Clinton family, the donors, or the people associated with the Foundation in any way.

A major change is needed in Washington. The rewards of a complete turnover is worth the risk, IMO.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Quid pro quo

From: H Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 2:03 PM To: '[email protected]' Subject: Request

Could you have someone follow up on this request which was forwarded to me?

From: Harry Siklas [mailto Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 Lui PM

To: Marc Mezvinsky Subject: Hey

not one to ask for favors typically. I need a contact in Hillary's office: someone my friend Josh (and I perhaps) can reach out via email or phone to discuss SMS mining and the current legal issues and regulations. They may be very interested in this, as Secretary Clinton just went in front of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on May 23rd, urging to ratify the Law of the Sea Convention, and spent a good third of her time talking about deep sea mining.

leakyplace(dot)org/clinton-emails/emailid/17856
edit on 2-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Asking for a contact is quid pro quo?

If I call a business asking for a contact, am I asking for a favor?

He asked for someone he could talk to about a particular issue. Horrible. Terrible.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

If I call a business asking for a contact, am I asking for a favor?

Well Martha,

People serve jail time for as much, or less.

Marc can also be found tied to data requests related
to his Greek hedge fund.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join