It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK’s international development minister: global order out of control as Russia 'swaggers'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: bigtrousers

im talking more about sub saharan africa, not the north.

The goal is to eventually subjugate the entire continent under the one world order banner.

Destroying Libya was a keystone accomplishment for the world banksters in this regard. Thats in the first minute of the first video I embedded.

i know how oilfields are set up in africa, you dont need to tell me what goes on in africa.

do you know what happens if oil is found underneath a village? private security "removes" them from the equation.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigtrousers
u.s foreign policy is the biggest threat to the world, i wouldnt be surprised if america is turned upon and wiped out.

Agreed, and more specifically, the shadow elements that control the U.S. and it's satellite Israel.

Our mainstream media will never point this out, but much of the world is WELL aware of what the U.S. is doing and there are plans to undermine the corruption.

Don't take the BRICS alliance lightly. It's yet to be seen ( and hopefully won't be seen ) if this alliance can stand up to NATO militarily, but economically, they're waiting for the right moment to pounce and finally kill the dollar.

It should be noted that they have the advantage in both wealth and population.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
yea, annoys me when usa says they "saved europe in ww2" they waited till britain had air superiority before backing us as the winning horse (originally many businessmen funded the rise of hitler, george bush jr's grandfather prescott to name just one).

britain is basically a massive aircraft carrier off the coast of europe, reason the germans failed to conquer the air above us, even outnumbered.

alot of the german pilots only had fuel to go one way aswell, ditching in the channel, hitlers biggest mistake was trying to take britain.

hillary clinton should be in jail or executed for treason, instead she is running for the highest position in u.s government, how backwards is that?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
Is he trying to say that it's different this time? Does this sound like a speech warning of imminent collapse of the world order?

No. This is not a collapes of the world order, it is the ordered world deciding that some countries are not worth bothering about anymore.

What the Minsiter is saying is the bleeding obvious. Whereas in the past there was an apprtite for the developed world led by the US to intervene, that appetite has pretty much evaporated. What we see is the West letting the rest of the world get on with it. The West has reached the stage where they no longer care. Some of these countries have been in conflict for decades, so just let them at it. They are masters of their own fates.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Stability and security is the glassy eyed nostalgic myth of a time that never existed they use to keep you clinging to their coat tails afraid of the dark.

They're the children of the story spinners our parents were raised on. Maybe not genetically but ideologically. The stories are more elaborate and colourful, the monsters are vague and formless but they're basically the same rehashed stories.

Maybe it's time we just all grew up and stopped listening.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join