It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Vandalizes Trump International in DC

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969
you talking into the mirror again???

originally posted by: underwerks
Sources?

Attacked:

Killed:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

BLM , a Bunch of Morons trying to make a Point they Obviously cannot Articulate in the English Language , so the Next Best Thing is to deface Public Property . FAIL .........
edit on 2-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What black people spray painting things .....noooo.
Looks like all the other buildings in any city.
''Paper people paper its where its at

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Its only one of the nicest hotels there, it will have the largest ballroom around,,, thanks BLM for helping to make America great, shouldn't you guys be out protesting because a black guy got shot and not caring at all about the 5 white men who got shot by cops the same day. Ill be accused of being a racist if I say that the black guys did something wrong so Ill stick to the white guys, the white guys either ran, had a gun and wouldn't comply, either do what they say or die, nothing new and I know people get killed who shouldn't but back to topic, BLM sucks.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch Maybe BLM was mad because Trump beat out not only hundreds of people to get that space because his financials were so good that HE WON THE BIDDING INCLUDING proving to be more financially viable than the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION who tried to get it too ! LOL

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
judging by the back and fourth; "Thread Mission Accomplished".

thanks OP, keep up the mission.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: dukeofjive696969
you talking into the mirror again???

originally posted by: underwerks
Sources?

Attacked:

Killed:

These people in the videos are aligned with BLM how? Is that what your alt-right "news" tells you?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

No, that would be mainstream news. What with those Charlotte protestors chanting BLM through that night, and the BLM assassin expressing his views through his social media account, having taken place at the location of a BLM gathering that very evening.

I like how as soon as Hillary used the phrase "alt-right" , that it suddenly become the buzzword of the year. Forget that it was very infrequently used by ANYONE up until that point. As soon as Hillary said, everything and everyone not aligned with Clinton or communist racism is now "alt-right", how clever.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: underwerks

No, that would be mainstream news. What with those Charlotte protestors chanting BLM through that night, and the BLM assassin expressing his views through his social media account, having taken place at the location of a BLM gathering that very evening.

I like how as soon as Hillary used the phrase "alt-right" , that it suddenly become the buzzword of the year. Forget that it was very infrequently used by ANYONE up until that point. As soon as Hillary said, everything and everyone not aligned with Clinton or communist racism is now "alt-right", how clever.

So you trust the mainstream news now?

Or only when you agree with what it's saying?

The first place I ever heard "alt-right" used was back at the first of the year on Breitbart. Maybe you should take that up with them.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Deny Arrogance
So it was a "terrorist" in a yellow shirt with a messenger bag and a hipster beard? This is some sinister stuff. Very scary. I wonder if he self-radicalized?

No it was a low life thug that drank the official MSM BLM narrative kool-aid that it is somehow acceptable to vandalize something just because you have an opinion.

Did I capture your narrative correctly?
The double standard is real people!

I'll inject some reality into your little contrite universe.
Building vandalized, roads blocked, harassed about physical appearance, threats of violence and assassination directed at self and family, character attacked.
"Mrs. Piggy?!?! How dare he that's sexual harassment! Get him!!"

It's really gonna suck to wake up one day and realize you were on the WRONG side of history...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join