It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Vandalizes Trump International in DC

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Vandals up to their old tricks.

This time the victim was the Trump Hotel in Washington DC.

They spray painted some slogans right by the doors !!!

BLM possibly involved and maybe even the Clinton Campaign.

Black Lives Matter Vandalizes Trump International in DC – Liberal Media COMPLETELY IGNORES Attack

DeRay McKesson and Elzie (ShordeeDooWhop) were the lead agitators at the Ferguson and Baltimore riots.

Black Lives Matter activists are responsible for millions of dollars of public destruction and dozens of attacks on police and innocent pedestrians.

On Saturday Black Lives Matter goons defaced the Trump International Hotel in Washington DC.

Via Conservative Treehouse: Team Clinton Spray Paint Graffiti On New Trump International Hotel in DC…

When considering how Bill and Hillary Clinton regard the office of the presidency, a new generation of voters may not even know what they did in 2000:

♦ writing vulgar messages on the White House office walls, ♦ destroying furniture, ♦ slicing chair cushions, ♦ ripping phones out of walls, ♦ removing the historic antique door knobs, ♦ cutting all the electronic cabling ♦ stealing items (lots of stuff), ♦ switching around the fax machines and location addressed telephones, ♦ gluing desk drawers closed, ♦ carving into desk tops ♦ removing the “w” key from all the computer keyboards, ♦ spray painting the walls, and much worse.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

BLM possibly involved and maybe even the Clinton Campaign.

Or it was a kid with a can of spray paint. Whatever. Who has time for details anyway?

Trump Towers is UNDER ATTACK!
edit on 2016-10-2 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Possibly?

That's a shame because the article otherwise seemed so certain.

UPDATE: The liberal mainstream media totally IGNORED the attack. A Google search on “Trump International Washington DC” finds only one article on the vandalism – by conservative media outlet Independent Journal Review.

Lol that says it all.

Only one rag wanted to run with this, & TheGatewayPundit is so trash I can't believe you keep using it.

Actually I can believe it.
What the hell am I talking about.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

When I saw the thread title I jokingly thought to myself, I bet that hillary pawn and BLM apologist will still try to deny this vandal is a "real BLM supporter".

It is not just Trump under attack in this instance. All Americans were attacked by this racist BLM terrorist because this is a federal historical building that belongs to us all.
edit on 2-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Are you really denying this hateful act of BLM vandalism actually took place?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

DaaaHaHaHa

Caught in the act.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So it's

BLM
or
Clintons
or
kids
or
Trump people
or
aliens

Title blames BLM, article Clinton people - sounds like propaganda.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Trump ordered his goons to do it so he could get more publicity.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I find it passing strange that not one mainstream news outlet covered this story after images began showing up on social media.

If the Clinton campaign did not come up with the idea, I am sure they are relishing the vandalism of the Trump property.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

God be with Trump during this time of viscious paint attacks. (Couldn't find a picture of the worlds smallest violin playing)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Dude all your threads always start with maybe, great work again, propaganda master X

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Are you really denying this hateful act of BLM vandalism actually took place?

Hateful lol.

You're a sad individual.

Where did I deny it?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Obviously it was a plant.
Trump hired someone to do this to create the frenzy!

Grimp beat me to it, but if two people think the same thing obviously it means it must be true!!
edit on ndSun, 02 Oct 2016 15:08:46 -0500America/Chicago1020164680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I couldn't be happier.

I love triggering morons!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Just harmless paint, right?

www.google.com... Ewit0OiL-LzPAhXM7iYKHXlrD8IQ_AUIBygB#imgrc=glgPE1EjZ5C6-M%3A

Laugh it up!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: theantediluvian

When I saw the thread title I jokingly thought to myself, I bet that hillary pawn and BLM apologist will still try to deny this vandal is a "real BLM supporter".

It is not just Trump under attack in this instance. All Americans were attacked by this racist BLM terrorist because this is a federal historical building that belongs to us all.

Did Trump not acquire it (I won't say buy, I don't think he has any money), to put a hotel in it?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Can't be BLMs fault right ?

Puts head back in sand .

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Someone walked up to a building and vandalized it. With spray paint. In a major city? Nooooo.....

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I may actually be in love with Trump, but graffiti does not really bother me at all. In fact, I like graffiti, it livens up otherwise dull blank walls.

Trump/Pence 2016! Its happening baby!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join