It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does China own the US?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
Nope i don't think China owns the US.

Edit,, doesn't the US have $200 billion in gold bar's under fort Knox?

if it's true they should pay the debt with part of that unless it's a rainy day fund?
Billion in gold, 19.3 trillion in debt.. Meh..

Lol you got me there.. Forgot the US was trillions in debt not $19+ billion my bad.

Maybe China does own alot of the US in land at least?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

Oh, so those are what pass as references now?

edit on 2-10-2016 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bigpatato

i remember hearing in a documentary a while back that china has been given alot of land in usa from state governments, areas where it has become "sovereign chinese territory" i.e cheap labour on u.s mainland.

the chinese are play the long game, if it takes 1000 years to enact a plan they will surely do it.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'm sorry but everything the OP posts reads just like Lavatrance and his-her tin foiled fantasies...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Back in the 80s everyone said the same thing about Japan.

All the businesses moved there after China was allowed into the WTO and took advantage of essentially slave labor, dramatically reducing their cost of goods.

This is what globalism is all about, keep cheap labor in far off lands away from the eyes of the retail venue....meanwhile keep the retail consumers at each others throats via push button social issues.

Nope, China doesnt own the US.

china and japan are now two completely different ball parks. China's army and the amount of funding their army gets is far larger than all of Japan. (well it's very close). China would have no problem taking over Japan now if they wanted. Japan has no army. They'd be speaking chinese in a year. And I'm not chinese I'm Eurpean for the record. I'm just saying that if they ever go on the attack asia would be anyalated.
edit on 3-10-2016 by bigpatato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

well you got to have something fun to read. I have orginal thougths to be brought to the table and these are serious matters. Because I can see behind wha'ts going on in the world.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
see... look

edit on 3-10-2016 by bigpatato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

ya but lets say there was 2 companies. One was run by a dictator. The other the company president just came and went. so as soon as a wishy washy president came into power (ie: the clintons) then then company A went in and negotated or did some hostile take over.

Look...

They went in and said maybe "look you're only her for 4 to 8 years at best. We'll make you filthy rich if you help us take over your company". so they maybe agreed. Lets just say. So then company A buys up or takes control of company B in stealth without the shareholders knowing it.

Now gradually they destroy company B to eliminate the competition. Eventually the company falls apart. And company A has taken out their biggest rival in stealth mode.

It could happen.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
China owns the USA like you own that Monopoly money in your board game. Get back to me when China can actually take what it "owns" at will from the Mainland US. Until then it's a setup, wrap your nugget around that and jump down that rabbit hole.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

The other way around. The only reason why China's economy surpassed the US number 1 economy is only because the US gave so much of their manufacturing jobs to China. In that sense, the US is still number one because they are using us to grow their economy, and we gave it to them, and screwed our own people because of a cheaper price. So if we took back all our manufacturing we would rise above them in no time. Another way to look at it is that most of the goods that China produces that are not US owned are purchased by the US, so again the US is helping their economy, if it wasn't for the US China would have like 10 trillion dollars less a year at least.

These big banks and people try to lie and trick people about economy, but it is more simple than people think. The US is still number one even though China officially makes more now.
edit on 2-11-2016 by UFOdanger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join