It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Knew What We Do, You Will Never Sleep Again - NASA Director

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

I just pee'd a little bit in my pants.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: justneo
Whether its real or not, it reminds me of this

Wernher von Braun on false flag alien invasion to justify NWO

Not von Braun. Carol Rosin's imagination.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm negotiating my surrender as we speak I have to give up 50 humans so I have given up Augustus already and others here I suggest you do the same.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

I can handle never sleeping again.

Could have scared me if he said "you will never wake again"

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm negotiating my surrender as we speak I have to give up 50 humans so I have given up Augustus already and others here I suggest you do the same.

Smart move.

I welcome our new alien overlords and promise fealty to them!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
While most here are pondering whether or not this is a hoax, or whether or not this is the beginning of some sort of disclosure, I'm more curious to know what we've been doing out there that's gonna get us disciplined when our "parents" get here

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Here it is on Imgur

While I agree to a point with what he's saying I don't agree with his use of absolutes , the chances are an Alien race would not have our best interests at heart but there's always a chance that they could.

I do agree when he says be careful what you wish for though , once that particular Genie is out of the bottle things will never be the same again.

a reply to: Kandinsky
Can't argue with that.

By the look of that statement, and what NASA, "gets up to" it sure looks like the whole bunch are arrogant practising Nihilists, and I would not be happy that they would represent what I do, in which I am very happy thank you so bloody much. Sheesh...who do they think they are?

edit on 2-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

i've been hoping this would happen for decades.

Me too.
I still play out scenarios in my head in quieter moments.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
"Be carefull what you wish for. if you guys knew even a fraction of the # we do, you will never sleep again. I promise you that"

how condescending, this line is bluntly "you cant psychologically handle a fraction of what we can" just shows how they considers themselves in another class, they feel privileged, better then the general population.
its wrong.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I'll take the man at face value. They know a great deal more than they're saying, "protecting" us from what they deem information that will panic the masses.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

We need to prove he said it first.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

"Be carefull what you wish for. if you guys knew even a fraction of the # we do, you will never sleep again. I promise you that"

how condescending, this line is bluntly "you cant psychologically handle a fraction of what we can" just shows how they considers themselves in another class, they feel privileged, better then the general population.
its wrong.

Wow, assumption much?

Maybe he doesn't sleep anymore either?

Ps. And yes, this is so obviously a hoax.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
so hes saying all aliens are evil with no tolerence for evolution, in the time us humans have been walking the earth its the last 50 years or so we have been making evolutionary leaps and are advancing quicker and quicker. i think this is probably not true anyway cause how could someone so high up in NASA come out with such statements, they are explosive..

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

I remember those predictions. Here's what I found:
Signs of life by 2025
Alien life found by 2040

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This statement is part of a longer statement made in response to a question during either a Q & A session or an off-the-record question from a reporter. What makes this evidential is the use of the word 'So' at the start of the of the closing statement.

There is, throughout the few paragraphs, a tone of exasperation and slight anger due to the alien question detracting from the reason of what I intuit is a public announcement, possibly the recent announcement regarding water jets on Europa. Paul Hertz was present at that announcement, which the BBC reported on 26/09/2016. The Imgur post was made on the 28/09/2016, and Paul Hertz was not the one who posted it.

Reading accurately between the lines, there is a possibility that makes it potentially genuine. Paul Hertz could actually have said these things, but mainstream news sources would not include them in their reports. Then again, the Imgur poster may well be trying to make us think this way?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Obsrvr
I'll take the man at face value. They know a great deal more than they're saying, "protecting" us from what they deem information that will panic the masses.

That's true, but they also must know they are already here. The guy says when they come...................................................................... But hundreds of us on here know they are here already, so it must be a hoax. To the bin please

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I don't buy that the director of astrophysics would talk like that oublicly with the curse words and all. I call BS

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
My cousin is very high up at NASA-won awards-won't say much more except he is extremely quiet, reserved, brilliant. No one in the know would ever, ever make a statement like that. These guys are so tight that he will not even answer my most basic questions. Very conservative in every way-lives off way out in Alabama-totally hidden by many acres-totally hidden. He knows but doesn't share ever-even with his father or sister. It's so curious-but definitely he knows something-and it probably isn't good because he is working with the government thought he says NASA-his awards say NASA-but he's in projects for the government. Something there-I'm always a little spooked when I see him.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
I was in a right cheery mood but now I'm a bit terrified
If true of course.
I think they should tell us so we can concentrate our efforts globally to combat the upcoming alien invasion.
Good find.

Sorry to dampen your spirits friend.

Although I find the quote very interesting and possibly eye opening its context is still putting alien visitation in a bad light. We do not know they would wish us harm, most probably they would not wish us harm. This contextual understanding of evil aliens has been pushed to much by films and media. However, if this is true and this man knows things that we should otherwise know too but are hidden from it, maybe they know of multiple lifeforms out there. I guess like any place on earth, there is nice people, then there is bad.

This does smell of NASA rather opening up slowly about what they know. You may see it a lot recently in the news, discovery of X planet or water under the surface of Jupiter's moon. Link to source, Jupiters Moon

Maybe NASA, even though they haven't found aliens, HAVE found evidence on other planets or even here of ancient catastrophic wars?

That might explain his statement that it would be bad for us if they find us, and that there would be a "white flash and lights out."

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg
Check out the video Jim:

NASA’s top scientist predicts that we’ll find signs of alien life by 2025, with even stronger evidence for extraterrestrials in the years that follow. “I think we’re going to have strong indications of life beyond Earth within a decade, and I think we’re going to have definitive evidence within 20 to 30 years,” NASA chief scientist Ellen Stofan said Tuesday during a panel event on water in the universe.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join