It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton vs. Trump, who do you trust ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: AlienView

Neither.

They both suck.

Agreed.
They both suck as candidates.

We are in sad shape with regard to what might be leading our country next year.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Third option please. Do we have a none of the above catagory????

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
Here, yes.

On the ballot, no.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Let me see now... Clinton was First Lady for 8 years, a Senator for 8 years and Secretary of State for 4 years. That makes her a highly experienced candidate for what is a tremendously difficult job.

Trump has run several companies into the ground, has no experience of government and thinks that tax avoidance is smart. He's qualified to shout a lot, be a vicious misogynist and massively misunderstand science and indeed basic facts.

I'll give you three guesses who I trust more.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Let me see now... Clinton was First Lady for 8 years, a Senator for 8 years and Secretary of State for 4 years. That makes her a highly experienced candidate for what is a tremendously difficult job.

Trump has run several companies into the ground, has no experience of government and thinks that tax avoidance is smart. He's qualified to shout a lot, be a vicious misogynist and massively misunderstand science and indeed basic facts.

Yet, more Americans do not trust her than do trust her.
Maybe you missed something in your quick rundown of her qualities.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yes, I skipped over the vast amount of utter rubbish that has been flung at her. It has made me so damn angry to read some of the insane things she's been accused of. As for Trump... where do I even start? Utterly, utterly, unqualified to even run a whelk stall in a famine area.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
More people in the US believe Bigfoot is real vs believing Hillary is trustworthy.

That has to say something.

Especially since she was to one to "beat" Bernie, one of the most liked nominees in recent history, in the primaries.

F*** me right?

Source

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
They both suck. A lesser of two evils, is still an evil. Why participate in this farce?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The total absence of a single presidential administration that hasn't been mired in one sort of scandal, coverup, or extremely suspicious dealing or another in my entire lifetime, precludes the word "trust" ever entering into the equation for me.

So my answer is, "neither."

Peace.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I wish we could change the subject to include new candidates. Don't put Hillary and trust or truth in the same sentence. We can trust Trump to get everything all stirred up.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I wish we could change the subject to include new candidates. Don't put Hillary and trust or truth in the same sentence. We can trust Trump to get everything all stirred up.

You're an ATS member. Feel free to start a thread with the subject you want feedback on. I'm starting one this evening.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I trust neither but the country needs jobs, she is proven ineffective, he has done it, his business crimes don't amount to her moral and political crimes.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Neither.

They both suck.

I second that. Or tenth it, wherever we are on the count.

I just wanted to add that who ever wins will go down as one of the most unpopular President's in history. They will make Jimmy Carter and Andrew Johnson look like the second coming of Thomas Jefferson.

edit on 2-10-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: anotheramethyst
Voting for the lesser of 2 evils is what got us there in the first place.

No, voting for the same damn career politicians every election is what got us here in the first place.

ENOUGH!

TRUMP 2016

Yeah!
What 'merica needs now is a career hustler as President!

Have I got a deal for you!

Just think how much more wealth he can 'ccumulate!

Oh you're one of them people who believe the DNC leaks agenda that he's a failure of a business man.

I'm sorry, I'm not gullible enough to believe anything that comes out of the Democratic party.

Especially when we can see right in front of our faces the proof of his wealth.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Trust no one, be skeptical and question everything.
Many people lack critical thinking skills and this is why we have con-men dismantling the Republican party and a buffoon up for president.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Yes, I skipped over the vast amount of utter rubbish that has been flung at her. It has made me so damn angry to read some of the insane things she's been accused of. As for Trump... where do I even start? Utterly, utterly, unqualified to even run a whelk stall in a famine area.

Outright rubbish?
You believe that she was telling the truth when she said that she never sent or received classified information in her emails?
One would think that such a qualified candidate would have made better choices than she did in regard to ANY part of the whole email story.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyingfish
Trust no one, be skeptical and question everything.
Many people lack critical thinking skills and this is why we have con-men dismantling the Republican party and a buffoon up for president.

I'll start by not trusting you and questioning your government.

The Republican party is being dismantled because they didn't exist.

When was the last time they stood up to the Muslim dictator in the White House? NEVER.

It's on them, both parties were the same, now they're being separated and one party will stand for globalism and one for nationalism.

The buffoon is currently in the white house, not the one running for it.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Outright rubbish?
You believe that she was telling the truth when she said that she never sent or received classified information in her emails?
One would think that such a qualified candidate would have made better choices than she did in regard to ANY part of the whole email story.

Apparently her heroism displayed by dodging sniper fire in Bosnia at the airport has made him a permanent supporter.

You know how she called Bill's affair with Monica a "vast right wing conspiracy".

She's also called the email scandal, Clinton Foundation pay to play scandal, Benghazi failure and everything else a "vast right win conspiracy".

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Confirmation bias oozes from your posts, do you have sources for your opinion, do you even know how to vet them?
Critical thinking skills.. Get you some.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You can TRUST a politician?
Are YOU crazy?
National Security/leading from the rear...and I essentially have NO choice at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join