It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who sits on the left hand of God?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
Eight. Desire is not desirable. It is never satisfied as unbounded and whom basis is derived of/by FEAR. Desire is unclean unless moderated by ones "WILL".

“Eight” hmmm would have went for seven myself…

If desire is unclean unless moderated by ones "WILL". Then that suggests that there is a clean version of desire when it’s moderated by ones own “Will…”…right…?

But I think there are many aspects which motivate or drive a persons “Will”…and one of those things would have to be a persons desire…the two have a direct correlation to each other…

Desire is desirable. Desire can be satisfied, it doesn’t have to be bounded, and can be derived of/by Love. Desire can be clean and can help direct ones own “WILL”…IMO

Not sure which books you've been reading lol

- JC

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
For everyone who does not understand Christianity, god does have hands and his not part of the universe.

* we are created in his image. Meaning god of Christianity is human in appearance.
* he was supposed to be around prior to the creation of the universe. Its his creation! Meaning his being is separate to the universe.
* he has a throne he 'sits' on.
* if he was the universe why is he so unaware of whats going on in it? Adam & Eve and the Sodom and Gomorrah stories to start with.

Coomba98
edit on 7-10-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn
Which reminds me of fans of evolutionary philosophies, they prefer to stick with their so-called "peer reviewed science" in spite of what all the evidence is pointing towards as well. God gave you a mind and a conscience to use to evaluate that evidence (as well as those who present their evidence or so-called evidence), not stick with lies and deliberate deceptions (proven beyond any reasonable doubt*) cause you prefer them over what is true (or prefer to follow those who "would not dissemble their knowledge" as Isaac Newton so carefully and diplomatically put it, I just call 'm as I see 'm, deliberate "deceivers of the mind" and "profitless talkers"). * = and then deceive yourself with false reasoning that it's not clear beyond any reasonable doubt, even sticking your head in the sand regarding the evidence that shows that it is clear, just like fans of evolutionary philosophies again when they don't like particular evidence that could allow a person to draw conclusive/correct conclusions from the evidence, to find out the truth of the matter, with certainty. Seperating fact from fiction & myths/false stories. Just tell yourself it can't be figured out (see my commentary in the thread about Pontius Pilate's question "What is truth?") and that you just need to have [blind] faith that the KJV is the only infallible preserved Word of God and diss all the earlier Hebrew and Greek manuscripts that were in use centuries before that, even from before the Christian Greek Scriptures were written. Dissing all the centuries of research diligent students of God's Word have made as well, research that freed them from the deliberate deception, manipulation and control of the Roman Catholic Hierarchy during the reformation (well, a little bit, it didn't last long).

I find the fruits of what some refer to as KJ-Onlyism to be quite obvious ('by their fruits you will recognize them'). Also the way they attack other bible translations is extremely hypocritical (only worth watching after 6 minutes):

The behaviour demonstrated above is well described in the bible, for example 2 Timothy 3:1-7:

But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away. 6 From among these arise men who slyly work their way into households and captivate weak women loaded down with sins, led by various desires, 7 always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth.

Titus 1:10a

For there are many unruly men,* profitless talkers, and deceivers of the mind,...

* = Lit., “not self-subjecting (ones).”

Or 2 Timothy 4:3,4:

For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* 4 They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.

* = Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”

And that's exactly what you want to hear, that the KJV is infallible (a false story/myth) and all other translations can't be trusted (which makes for a nice excuse whenever those translations demonstrate the deliberate Trinitarian deceptions that provide additional evidence that the doctrine of the Trinity is from Satan, not that the KJV doesn't already show that itself as well, hence my usage of the word "additional").

And all the false stories about how other translations change bible verses to 'deny the divinity of Christ' (or some say 'deny the Deity of Christ'; which is actually Jehovah, cause "Deity" is a synonym for "God", and the God of Christ is Jehovah) also nicely obscure the real significant translational deceptions being played, such as the removal of the word "name" in a few popular bible translations in key places, such as at John 17:6, 26 where Jesus says about Jehovah:

26 I have made your name known to them and will make it known,...

That translational change is also done to further support the argument of some Trinitarians (and others who are against Jehovah) that the 1st century Christians (and also the bible writers of that time) never used or pronounced God's name and thus followed Jewish superstition according to this argument if you spell out what it's really arguing for. This is all done to further obscure texts where Jesus says things like at Luke 4:8:

In reply Jesus said to him: “It is written, ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’”

The Divine Name in the Christian Greek Scriptures
edit on 7-10-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

That was abit of rabble that made no sense.

Do you know what Scientific Theory is?

* A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. Such fact-supported theories are not "guesses" but reliable accounts of the real world.

Theory of Evolution is a premise to explain natural phenomena. Just like the Theory of Gravity!!

Talking bad about peer review is asinine when said peer review is used to support religious peoples beliefs of natural phenomena when it suits them.

Coomba98

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I'll never watch then sorry.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft

vhb:
Eight. Desire is not desirable. It is never satisfied as unbounded and whom basis is derived of/by FEAR. Desire is unclean unless moderated by ones "WILL".

Joecroft: “Eight” hmmm would have went for seven myself…
If desire is unclean unless moderated by ones "WILL". Then that suggests that there is a clean version of desire when it’s moderated by ones own “Will…”…right…?

Absolute Will determines or monitors Desires feasability, (if of a wreck and ruinous endevuor as all desire have the unique potenial to get out of control ). Who are you kidding; desire IS NEVER ABATED. It is like a disease; one cat satisfies for a while but like Lays potato chips; for a cat lover one is never is enough.

Joecroft: But I think there are many aspects which motivate or drive a persons “Will”…and one of those things would have to be a persons desire…the two have a direct correlation to each other…

Not abosute will. It is absolute and not changable or maluable under law.

Joecroft: Desire is desirable. Desire can be satisfied, it doesn’t have to be bounded, and can be derived of/by Love. Desire can be clean and can help direct ones own “WILL”…IMO

Desire is NEVER satisfied. It is by its nature UNBOUNDED. Desire does not direct "WILL".

Joecroft: Not sure which books you've been reading lol

This is true.
edit on 7-10-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Absolute Will determines or monitors Desires feasability, (if of a wreck and ruinous endevuor as all desire have the unique potenial to get out of control ). Who are you kidding; desire IS NEVER ABATED. It is like a disease; one cat satisfies for a while but like Lays potato chips; for a cat lover one is never is enough.

Ok desiring dark chocolate for example and over indulging in it is bad, for your health and life style…but what if you desire peace…which in turn impacts your “Will” to follow a peaceful path…etc…?

You like/love to paint don’t you…it’s a passion I would argue it’s also a desire; are those things bad…surely not…

Not abosute will. It is absolute and not changable or maluable under law.

I hope you’re not going all Dogmatic on me here lol

What’s the difference between “Will” and “absolute will”…where are you getting these ideas and teachings from…?

Desire is NEVER satisfied. It is by its nature UNBOUNDED. Desire does not direct "WILL".

Yikes; I feel like I’m living in some alternate universe here…where the Laws in your realm, don’t apply to the Laws in mine lol

So how is desire never satisfied and even if that’s the case, why is that a bad thing…?…I mean why does something have to be satisfied in order for it to be good or beneficial etc…

And if desire does not at least influence a persons Will (which I believe it does, in my realm at least lol), then what in your opinion directs the “Will” or the “absolute will”…depending on how you answer the question above…

Originally posted by Joecroft
Not sure which books you've been reading lol

This is true.

Well you know, I try to get few things right from time to time…

We do what we can with our limited material lol

Ps – you should probably start a thread topic on this…because I think we’ve left the “left hand side of God” and are now in unknown territory…

- JC

edit on 7-10-2016 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

vhb:

Joecroft: Ok desiring dark chocolate for example and over indulging in it is bad, for your health and life style…but what if you desire peace…which in turn impacts your “Will” to follow a peaceful path…etc…?

You are not even close to being at the 'Will' dictating state over Desire. The only reason you *desire* peace is that it is a thoughtful determined alternative to *WAR*; you now DESIRE Peace more than you DESIRE War.

Joecroft: You like/love to paint don’t you…it’s a passion I would argue it’s also a desire; are those things bad…surely not…

I am compelled to create is all. There is no *Desire* componant to it.

vhb:
Not abosute will. It is absolute and not changable or maluable under universal law.

Joecroft:I hope you’re not going all Dogmatic on me here lol

What’s the difference between “Will” and “absolute will”…where are you getting these ideas and teachings from…?/quote]
I have no belief system in place (Dog or Catmatic). Desire to Will is different than learning to Will to Will. Once that is acheived one can transmute desires and transform inclinations into positive soul growth (instead of immediate gratification) becoming a master of Desire instead of its slave.

vhb:

Joecroft: Yikes; I feel like I’m living in some alternate universe here…where the Laws in your realm, don’t apply to the Laws in mine lol So how is desire never satisfied and even if that’s the case, why is that a bad thing…?…I mean why does something have to be satisfied in order for it to be good or beneficial etc…

There is only one Law Joe; that of the Absolute (that which is not maluable and remains forever unchanged because exists as PERFECTION).
Start a new thread? Right hand of God?

edit on 7-10-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

You are not even close to being at the 'Will' dictating state over Desire. The only reason you *desire* peace is that it is a thoughtful determined alternative to *WAR*; you now DESIRE Peace more than you DESIRE War.

You’re the third person this week that’s assumed something about that isn’t true…

More than…??? huh

I don’t desire War at all…(you’re move)

The reason I desire peace is because I am “born again”, and understand it’s true meaning outside the context of any dogmatic religious belief system…

Originally posted by Joecroft
Joecroft: You like/love to paint don’t you…it’s a passion I would argue it’s also a desire; are those things bad…surely not…

”Compelled to create” lol

hahhaha you’re killing me here...my sides are aching lol

So you’re just compelled to create and have no idea as to why; what a predicament lol

Simply question...Do you like or Love to paint…? And if so why…?

You do realise that people can have good positive desires as well as negative ones right…?

I have no belief system in place (Dog or Catmatic). Desire to Will is different than learning to Will to Will. Once that is acheived one can transmute desires and transform inclinations into positive soul growth (instead of immediate gratification) becoming a master of Desire instead of its slave.

Yes I see, but when you say become master over desire you’re thinking in terms of mastering and controlling negative desires…which is a good thing…but not all desires are bad IMO…

Simply example from what you outlined above….transforming ones inclinations into positive soul growth…is a positive desire…

- JC

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Yeah that's allright, your choice of course (someone else might one day come across this thread and wants to know more about this). It is why I said:

even sticking your head in the sand regarding the evidence that shows that it is clear, just like fans of evolutionary philosophies again when they don't like particular evidence that could allow a person to draw conclusive/correct conclusions from the evidence, to find out the truth of the matter, with certainty.

And earlier as "willfull ignorance" or "feigning ignorance".

I think that's a very honest yet not exaggerated description of what's going on in a lot of cases. It's certainly not meant as slander (false accusations, illogical complaints about what someone is doing or saying, etc.).

People may be familiar with the phrase "ignoring the elephant in the room" regarding the evidence of design in nature. I'm looking at another elephant that won't be addressed...much like in the video below (note the comment "you can rarely get an honest word from them" regarding the JW's and their NWT at 1:35 followed by "I don't need to ask anyone, nor will I take your word for it" almost right after it and "First of all, I will never watch your video, that's a promise" from someone who thinks and argues along the same pattern that I spoke about earlier (sticking her head in the sand regarding the answers and honest responses the 1st quoted person claims she can't get; sure if you're just going to ignore it and stick with your slander and false accusations anyway, pot calling the kettle black regarding translational choices and comparisons with the KJV, etc.). You can't "get" what you refuse to receive ('not put up with'). According to 2 Timothy 4:3,4 and Matthew 7:13,14, when your message is very unpopular (demonstrated in nr. of stars or flags on ATS for example) it means you're on the right track ('do not put up with' vs 'tickling their ears', i.e. telling people what they want to hear). So your type of response is not unfamiliar to me.

edit on 7-10-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

no actually I will stick to his preserved words and not to the imaginations of men about Gods word's in their variant versions that are not preserved of God.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If only you would...

Trinity

Definition: The central doctrine of religions of Christendom. According to the Athanasian Creed, there are three divine Persons (the Father, the Son, the Holy Ghost), each said to be eternal, each said to be almighty, none greater or less than another, each said to be God, and yet together being but one God. Other statements of the dogma emphasize that these three “Persons” are not separate and distinct individuals but are three modes in which the divine essence exists. Thus some Trinitarians emphasize their belief that Jesus Christ is God, or that Jesus and the Holy Ghost are Jehovah. Not a Bible teaching.
What the Nicene Creed says:

“We believe . . . in one Lord Jesus Christ . . . that is of the substance of the Father, God of God, Light of Light, very God of very God.”

What the Bible says:

“My Father is greater than I [Jesus].”—John 14:28. * [* = Italics ours. All the quotations in this section are from the King James Version.]

“I [Jesus] ascend unto my Father, and your Father, and to my God, and your God.”—John 20:17.

“To us there is but one God, the Father.”—1 Corinthians 8:6.

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.”—1 Peter 1:3.

“These things saith the Amen [Jesus], . . . the beginning of the creation of God.”—Revelation 3:14.

QUICK FACTS:

“The Council of Nicea in 325 stated the crucial formula for [the yet future Trinity] doctrine in its confession that the Son is ‘of the same substance . . . as the Father.’”—Encyclopædia Britannica.

“The Christian Bible, including the New Testament, has no trinitarian statements or speculations concerning a trinitary deity.”—Encyclopædia Britannica.

“The doctrine of the trinity . . . is not a product of the earliest Christian period, and we do not find it carefully expressed before the end of the second century.”—Library of Early Christianity—Gods and the One God.

“In order to articulate the dogma of the Trinity, the [Catholic] Church had to develop her own terminology with the help of certain notions of philosophical origin.”—Catechism of the Catholic Church.
According to the Nouveau Dictionnaire Universel, “The Platonic trinity, itself merely a rearrangement of older trinities dating back to earlier peoples, appears to be the rational philosophic trinity of attributes that gave birth to the three hypostases or divine persons taught by the Christian churches. . . . This Greek philosopher’s [Plato, fourth century B.C.E.] conception of the divine trinity . . . can be found in all the ancient [pagan] religions.”—(Paris, 1865-1870), edited by M. Lachâtre, Vol. 2, p. 1467.

John L. McKenzie, S.J., in his Dictionary of the Bible, says: “The trinity of persons within the unity of nature is defined in terms of ‘person’ and ‘nature’ which are G[ree]k philosophical terms; actually the terms do not appear in the Bible. The trinitarian definitions arose as the result of long controversies in which these terms and others such as ‘essence’ and ‘substance’ were erroneously applied to God by some theologians.”—(New York, 1965), p. 899.

Not the imaginations of men you say? Sticking to what the bible says? I'm not seeing it, I'm seeing something else, I believe it's called the opposite.

Jesus said:
"So you have made the word of God invalid because of your tradition. You hypocrites, Isaiah aptly prophesied about you when he said: ‘This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. It is in vain that they keep worshipping me, for they teach commands of men as doctrines.’” (Matthew 15:6b-9)

KJV:

Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Psalms 83:18 (KJV):

That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

Jesus praying to his Father and his God, Jehovah (KJV):

That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. (John 17:21)
edit on 8-10-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

vhb:

Joecroft: You’re the third person this week that’s assumed something about that isn’t true…More than…??? huh
I don’t desire War at all…(you’re move) The reason I desire peace is because I am “born again”, and understand it’s true meaning outside the context of any dogmatic religious belief system…

What; first initial *birth* into this physical world was not sufficient enough for you; you had to conceptually be born again into a dogma that spiritually expressed a "pass go and collect 200 bucks"?

Joecroft:

vhb:

Joecroft: ”Compelled to create” lol hahhaha you’re killing me here...my sides are aching lol
So you’re just compelled to create and have no idea as to why; what a predicament lol

You are not a Creator Being; you are one that studies the thoughtfulness of others only: rather more a deciferer or interpreter. I know exactly why I create images, they are coded much like language is, to educate or surprise or cause inward contemplation.

Joecroft: Simply question...Do you like or Love to paint…? And if so why…?

Niether; its a JOB and not at all suggested casual employment for hobbyists or dabblers. It is painful. Images created have imbedded consequences.

JC: You do realise that people can have good positive desires as well as negative ones right…?

Everything is polarized in order to cause change---even desire; either of which makes no difference to what I am trying to explain.

vhb:

JC: Yes I see, but when you say become master over desire you’re thinking in terms of mastering and controlling : negative desires…which is a good thing…but not all desires are bad IMO…Simply example from what you outlined above….transforming ones inclinations into positive soul growth…is a positive desire…

Desire evaporates under Will; master will.

edit on 8-10-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

What; first initial *birth* into this physical world was not sufficient enough for you; you had to conceptually be born again into a dogma that spiritually expressed a "pass go and collect 200 bucks"?

I did state in my last reply that I understand it outside of any Dogma…so not sure why you’re forcing the word Dogma onto my belief/position…

Anyway “born again”…means to be spiritually reborn…nothing physical about it…IMO

You are not a Creator Being; you are one that studies the thoughtfulness of others only: rather more a deciferer or interpreter. I know exactly why I create images, they are coded much like language is, to educate or surprise or cause inward contemplation.

Man…you seem to know a lot about me lol

Anyway, your answer bypasses the question or at least pushes the answer to the question further back…

Why do you wish to educate…? And cause inward contemplation in others…?…it’s because you desire lol those things right…?

Niether; its a JOB and sometimes hurts others because its exposes the false reality they within. Sometimes the message comes across as beautiful..and people actually fall to their knees.

When you stand before God stating it was just your JOB…that will not suffice lol

God asks “Why did you draw and paint those things, trying to bring others into the truth…?”

Your Reply “Well, it was my JOB” lol

God “So your heart was never in it…?”

Your reply “No, it was just a JOB”

*This is the part where you get thrown down the Rabbit Hole and have to relive another life here on earth…”

Everything is polarized in order to cause change---even desire; either of which makes no difference to what I am trying to explain.

But what are you trying to explain…?…you didn’t answer any of those other questions about what drives the “Will” and the difference between that and “Absolute Will” etc…?

Desire evaporates under Will; master will.

But what drives a person’s Will in your opinion…?

To me Desire, whether it be positive or negative has a direct impact on a persons “Will”…It’s at least one of the factors which shapes it…IMO

- JC

edit on 8-10-2016 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Alright look.

As any well informed person will tell you Satan is just an angel from Jewish folklore that has been deified by the Catholic Church as the enemy of God.

When God doesn't have enemies and even Satan is doing what he was created to do, tempt people to stray from righteousness.

Metatron sits at the right hand of God and is called Youth and Little Shaddai. Metatron was Enoch and has many names.

The hand is the evil side so nobody sits at God's left. And I don't know if God does much sitting but I would say that he has been sitting for a little bit...long time.

I hope he stands up soon.
edit on 9-10-2016 by Malocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

vhb:

Joecroft: I did state in my last reply that I understand it outside of any Dogma…so not sure why you’re forcing the word Dogma onto my belief/position…Anyway “born again”…means to be spiritually reborn…nothing physical about it…IMO

You have a *belief system* ie. a dogma Idealogical you prescribe to (a favorite/one that resonates).

vhb:

Joecroft: Man…you seem to know a lot about me lol
Anyway, your answer bypasses the question or at least pushes the answer to the question further back…
Why do you wish to educate…? And cause inward contemplation in others…?…it’s because you desire lol those things right…?

There is no desire in this. Did blind sooth sayer Apollonius ENJOY telling the horrible truth to those seeking his always bitter knowledge regarding their futures? (five cents please). What question am I bypassing? Anyone that writes or communiates with imaging (whether advertising, fine art, Random House Publishing) is in the business of educating. There are the sell outs that are in it for money--that is not me.

vhb:
Niether; its a JOB and sometimes hurts others because its exposes the false reality they within. Sometimes the message comes across as beautiful..and people actually fall to their knees.

Joecroft: When you stand before God stating it was just your JOB…that will not suffice lol
God asks “Why did you draw and paint those things, trying to bring others into the truth…?”
Your Reply “Well, it was my JOB” lol

I will be understood as this Being you call God is also a Creator and will understand the *Job* requirements/perameters and most likely will shake my hand.

Joecroft: God “So your heart was never in it…?”Your reply “No, it was just a JOB”

One heart and mind is not enough (larger than life) courage, bravery to look into that abyss.

vhb:

Joecroft: But what are you trying to explain…?…you didn’t answer any of those other questions about what drives the “Will” and the difference between that and “Absolute Will” etc…?

There are three principles, Substance, Motion and Consciousness. They are equal under Law. You have attained Egohood, or conscious individuality and once accomplished enters into the plane of Will; rising above the plane of Desire. Two polarized opposites of the same principle (center being that of REASON). You can learn to create Desire by Will, and or restrain Desire by Will. You can master the Will to Will. Rise to the plane of Will, because it superseeds the plane of Desire and can then be harnessed. Ego combined with Desire IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.

edit on 9-10-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I like to rise to the plane of La La Land...
when I'm dreaming. Or watching a good Sci-Fi or fantasy movie. Does that count for something?

Btw, regarding the phrase "born again" that is found only once in the entire bible, and mentioned somewhere else under the phrase "new birth":

There are 2 more parts to the video above that should be easy to find when watching on youtube. They address some common misunderstandings about that phrase.
edit on 10-10-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You have a *belief system* ie. a dogma Idealogical you prescribe to (a favorite/one that resonates).

I’m not operating from a place of Dogma…but thanks for assuming so…

And…NO…I do not have a *belief system* either…Truth is higher than any religion …you of all people should know this!!!…

There is no desire in this. Did blind sooth sayer Apollonius ENJOY telling the horrible truth to those seeking his always bitter knowledge regarding their futures? (five cents please).

What question am I bypassing? Anyone that writes or communiates with imaging (whether advertising, fine art, Random House Publishing) is in the business of educating. There are the sell outs that are in it for money--that is not me.

No ones suggesting that you’re in it for the money lol…you’re allowed to make a living at least…lol

The question that you’re bypassing is the reason behind why you paint…you stated it was to educate and to cause inward contemplation in others…but that just pushes the question further back, because it doesn’t get to the root reason, as too why you paint…

Why do you wish to educate and to cause inward contemplation in others through your artwork…?…that’s the question that you’re bypassing…

Hey, don’t shoot the messenger…

I will be understood as this Being you call God is also a Creator and will understand the *Job* requirements/perameters and most likely will shake my hand.

The Creator will also understand that your heart had to be in it in order to pass the test…No 200 bucks for you and back to the start you go…

(Boot thrown in…Dooooosh lol)

There are three principles, Substance, Motion and Consciousness. They are equal under Law. You have attained Egohood, or conscious individuality and once accomplished enters into the plane of Will; rising above the plane of Desire. Two polarized opposites of the same principle (center being that of REASON). You can learn to create Desire by Will, and or restrain Desire by Will. You can master the Will to Will. Rise to the plane of Will, because it superseeds the plane of Desire and can then be harnessed. Ego combined with Desire IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.

Equal under WHAT Law…???…who’s Law…?

You said I was being Dogmatic in your last response…but aren’t you doing the same thing with these supposed Laws…?

Give me a list of things which you believe drives the “Will” in your next response…and we’ll take it from there…

My point that I’ve made in 2 posts now, is that “desire” can have a direct impact on a persons “Will”…It stands to reason, that that’s the case…

When the “desire” is in the negative it could be regarded as being ego driven…but if the desire is Spiritually based then it traverses the ego altogether…IMO

In short, we can’t say “Desire” is bad in all cases….

Peace...

- JC

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Malocchio

Originally posted by Malocchio
Metatron sits at the right hand of God and is called Youth and Little Shaddai. Metatron was Enoch and has many names.

The hand is the evil side so nobody sits at God's left. And I don't know if God does much sitting but I would say that he has been sitting for a little bit...long time.

Yes, Enoch was transformed into the Angel Metatron. So Metatron and Enoch are one and the same.

You said Metatron sits at Gods right hand…But take a look at this verse from 1 Enoch…Chapter 24…

1 Enoch…Chapter 24

Of the great secrets of God, which God revealed and told Enoch, and spoke with him face to face

1 And the Lord summoned me, and said to me: Enoch, sit down on my left with Gabriel.

- JC

edit on 10-10-2016 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
originally posted by: whereislogic

whereislogic: I like to rise to the plane of La La Land...
when I'm dreaming. Or watching a good Sci-Fi or fantasy movie. Does that count for something?

Yes.

whereislogic: Btw, regarding the phrase "born again" that is found only once in the entire bible, and mentioned somewhere else under the phrase "new birth"

Thank you for that. Born again? I have always equated with regular *baptism* (fairly simple). I suppose the human must torment themselves into ever greater stretches of proof of Godly devotion. Are you sure you are dreaming and what is that exactly? Are you actually traveling out of body having adventures? Watching a Sci-Fi/fantasy movie and resonating with it could be experiencing a past (OR FUTURE) life timeline (reincarnation) rememberance. It is all good.
edit on 10-10-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join