It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Rally in Manheim, PA LIVE STREAM

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Then don't watch, and base your opinion on what's your media telling you about Trump or Hillary. It's as simple as that

If it were up to the GOP, Trump would not have won, but thankfully, the ordinary people have woken up and have choose their candidate to go up against the establishment

I made up my mind about Trump after watching him speak and reading what he said. And what he says either makes no sense or is just plain wrong. Oh and then there's the fact that he makes fun of people with disabilities. I fail to see anything inspirational about him in any way, shape or form. I just see a bloviating, incoherent, babbling liar with a bullying streak a mile wide. What the hell is he doing there?

Stop making sense!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

What's wrong with getting guns out of the hands of criminals?

How? Isn't already illegal for a criminal to buy a gun?

Here is what he said.

and then paused to note the upcoming 10th anniversary of the mass shooting at an Amish schoolhouse here in Lancaster County that left five girls dead.

“Tonight when you say your prayers, I ask you to remember those five young beautiful girls and their families,” Trump said. “Another issue we’re going to deal with is in certain ways so important. But when I tell you about what I just did, that is a special group of people. So say prayers, please. Okay? Just remember those people and what they went through.”

www.washingtonpost.com...

West Mines Shooting

West Nickel Mines School shooting[edit]

Main article: West Nickel Mines School shooting

On October 2, 2006, Roberts entered the one-room West Nickel Mines School at 9:51 a.m. with a Springfield XD 9×19mm handgun, a Browning 12 gauge shotgun, a Ruger .30-06 bolt-action rifle, about 600 rounds of ammunition, cans of black powder, a stun gun, two knives, a change of clothes, an apparent truss board and a box containing a hammer, hacksaw, pliers, wire, screws, bolts and tape. He used 2×6 and 2×4 boards with eye bolts and flex ties to barricade the school doors before binding the arms and legs of the hostages.

en.wikipedia.org...

The police said most of Mr. Roberts’s weapons appeared to be legal. He bought the 9-millimeter semiautomatic, which he fired at least 13 times during his rampage, from a store five miles from the schoolhouse in 2004. The shotguns and ammunition also appeared to be legal, the police said, although it was not clear whether his possession of a stun gun violated any law.

www.nytimes.com...

So what again is Trump talking about?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

WOW...

“You have 38 days to make every dream you ever dreamed for your country come true,” Trump said.

“Do not let this opportunity slip away or be wasted.

You will never ever have this chance again. Not going to happen again… You have one magnificent chance.”

www.washingtonpost.com...

Amazing...
every dream you ever dreamed
Do not let this opportunity slip away
You will never ever have this chance again

BUY NOW before it's too late!!!

<< 1  2   >>

join