It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Rally in Manheim, PA LIVE STREAM

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

Deplorables. Basement Dwellers. Taco Bowls. Superpredators. She has pretty much insulted every demographic besides Clinton Foundation donors.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Did he just say he was going to do something about people getting shot? Gun control?.
We said remember the shooting of the five girls and then said he will do something about...then trailed off.
Boy I wonder what he means by that?.
edit on 1-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

What's wrong with getting guns out of the hands of criminals?

worked well in Virginia with the EXILE program....

Take guns from criminals, instead of taking guns from law abiding citizens..

makes sense to me, YMMV

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Just the way the crowd reacted also. I dunno the talk of law and order and such I think he will bring in some gun laws just like clinton.
I may be wrong but I think he will....
Ha Imagine If Trump gets shot and they bring in more gun control laws due to the shooting.
Anyhow very entertaining for me who has no bone in this..I hope he wins gonna be funny.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Why would Trump get shot?

Who would oppose upholding the founding fathers' vision of the GREAT EXPERIMENT?

It's a beautiful thing... freedom and liberty... the globalist elite bit off more than they could chew when they allowed it

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

The illusion of freedom and liberty is what we all have tbh.
Heck the USA has dropped to 20th place in the Human freedom index.

object.cato.org...

I think it will get worse under both candidates you are screwed....

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

Why would Trump get shot?

Because, as usual, crazy people are.
www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Worse 007 ever.....

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

It's a tough deal..... the younger generation don't have a clue, so being older... a GEN Xer.. I am not without fault...

Some folks may embrace this globalism... I don't...

I embrace the daily debate... I love to learn...

Healthy exchange of information is a great thing, we all know that we are fed BS from all sides of a discussion.. and sometimes we just have to agree to disagree... nothing wrong with that... we should never SHUT OUT differing opinions...

If we compartmentalize ourselves into safe spaces of thought, we do not advance the discussion.. no ONE person holds the TRUTH...

Embrace the diversity... and engage each other... talk things out... we are all in this together, whether we like it or not...

Let's talk

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I think I care less what happens globally as I age, I worried and worried about the news when I was younger and now I think "If # happens I will deal with it or not".
I think we are all screwed because I have come to the conclusion we as a species are amazing at times but really dumb and petty...The Raccoons will do better when we are all gone they will be the guys searching the stars wondering why we were all so stupid.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I think we are all screwed because I have come to the conclusion we as a species are amazing at times but really dumb and petty

More so than say, 50 centuries ago?
Granted, our capacity for self destruction has grown. What makes you think the same won't be true of raccoons?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I dunno but I will leave them a note warning them.(written in stone).
It depends on my mood tbh in our hearts I think we are all good people but the traits we have like greed and the ability to consume so much that let us down.
I hope we get to the stars and such but I think we need a kick up the bum like finding out we are not alone in the universe to help us all band together as a specie and all hate the aliens instead of each other
It is 3.20 am here so I bid you all a goodnight.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Remember what Wayne Dupree was saying at the end of the broadcast... well this just hit the front page of Reddit.

Trump Tax Records Obtained by The Times Reveal He Could Have Avoided Paying Taxes for Nearly Two Decades

The article doesn't provide any proof that Trump didn't pay any taxes, it just says that he declared a $916 million loss on his 1995 income tax returns. What a spin.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

The article doesn't provide any proof that Trump didn't pay any taxes, it just says that he declared a $916 million loss on his 1995 income tax returns.
Says a bit more than that, actually.

Donald J. Trump declared a $916 million loss on his 1995 income tax returns, a tax deduction so substantial it could have allowed him to legally avoid paying any federal income taxes for up to 18 years, records obtained by The New York Times show.

www.nytimes.com...

Deferred losses. Nothing illegal, of course. I wonder how much of those loses "went away" with his bankruptcies though. Accrued losses that he disappeared. Not sure how that may apply.

"That's business."

edit on 10/1/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I guess they're drawing together circumstantial evidence to build a case that he could have chosen not to have paid taxes.

Also fails to discern between the individual and his investments. Perhaps his assets were taxed during this time so he wasn't? Don't know if this is true but I wouldn't want to be subject to double taxation.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Also fails to discern between the individual and his investments.
Income is income.

Perhaps his assets were taxed during this time so he wasn't?
Assets are not taxed, income is.

Don't know if this is true but I wouldn't want to be subject to double taxation.
That's one reason for S corps, single held LLCs, and sole proprietorships.
edit on 10/2/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: bonsaihorn

They have had a few speakers already, Trump arrived and usually spends time with the folks outside who couldn't get into the venue...

Waiting... now... he should take the stage shortly

Not to be petty, or play the Clinton vs. Trump game with you but - do you have documented proof of these "pre-show hangs" with the regular folk

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
So, was this the event where Trump went bonkers and wailed something about Clinton being crazy? I can't watch him speak without wondering what the hell has happened to the GOP to get this bloviating inarticulate lunatic as its nominee.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Then don't watch, and base your opinion on what's your media telling you about Trump or Hillary. It's as simple as that

If it were up to the GOP, Trump would not have won, but thankfully, the ordinary people have woken up and have choose their candidate to go up against the establishment

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Then don't watch, and base your opinion on what's your media telling you about Trump or Hillary. It's as simple as that

If it were up to the GOP, Trump would not have won, but thankfully, the ordinary people have woken up and have choose their candidate to go up against the establishment

I made up my mind about Trump after watching him speak and reading what he said. And what he says either makes no sense or is just plain wrong. Oh and then there's the fact that he makes fun of people with disabilities. I fail to see anything inspirational about him in any way, shape or form. I just see a bloviating, incoherent, babbling liar with a bullying streak a mile wide. What the hell is he doing there?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join