It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You [SNIP] think you select the president?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Surely not the tv show guy....

Great insight there mother

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

well, that....

and introduce voting machines and now it's much harder for anyone to prove you faked the vote to put in whomever you wanted.

But on the other hand too it's like this.... let the kids play. But the kids trying to run the farm and the kids wanting to be the sheep. I guess the only thing though is that the most sheep don't know it's all fake. But then again, in reality life is better off not knowing that much. The more you know the less interesting life tends to be.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

When I lived in the area there was always something unusual occurring and unusual stories would surface.. ( I won't testify to facts not yet in evidence...)

You were there, on duty? You're such a tease. I'd pay a million dollars for photos of 'tricky' Dick with his nose all brown.

Ever see the film, Dick? Corny but amusing, the ending is worth the price of admission:

edit on 2-10-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No, I lived by there but worked in the Bay Area in an ethnically diverse neighborhood.

If You ever get a chance to watch this:www.imdb.com...

There is a part in there w/Bob Deniro where He recruits Matt Damon's 'Edward Wilson' this after Edward was indoctrinated into the Skull & Bones™ club at Yale.

If ever in Guerneville (Groinville) visit any shop and they'll talk Your ear off about the escapades, especially if they've been 'bought off' w/non-disclosure agreements.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: romilo

I also dont get it how every dang election there is only couple of idiots in the finals of next top American president? One would think that such big country has some actually intelligent ppl whom could fill those shoes.

Intelligent people are probably intelligent enough to know they have no chance. Imagine if intelligent people w good intentions were running things. Is that even possible? It seems natural that ruthless criminals run things, maybe since that is how its been all of our lives. Maybe it is different on other worlds.
edit on 2-10-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mythos

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: nOraKat

If you have a secret plant your scripting to sell a message. You don't name him Barrak HUSSIEN OBAMA lol. You name him Preston Williamson or some other totally paletable BS.

on the contrary, me thinks:

a name like Barack Hussein Obama is going to play on deep rooting phobias & conditioned reactions.

think of the similarities of the names "Osama" & "Obama" entering the popular lexicon in a very narrow time frame. if "one" wanted to keep a certain segment of the population (a segment that may already harbor mistrust of a particular ethnic group) what better way to trigger a reactive & often vitriolic response. it is pavlovian conditioning 101.

i think it is much easier to unleash volatile emotions at a "Hussein Obama" as opposed to a "Preston Williamson", especially in light of our current trauma drama with a particular culture / religion.

it would be as though our president during WWII was Hirohito Hidler. =P

it is all orchestrated. all of it. to make us angry. afraid. divided.

and remember, as has been said by folk much wiser than myself...
~~~a house divided cannot stand~~~

So your saying he was set up to be a pariah?!?!

Wouldn't you want to keep the masses docile and not stir the pot?

Usually you demonize your opposition not your front man.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: romilo

I also dont get it how every dang election there is only couple of idiots in the finals of next top American president? One would think that such big country has some actually intelligent ppl whom could fill those shoes.

Intelligent people are probably intelligent enough to know they have no chance. Imagine if intelligent people w good intentions were running things. Is that even possible? It seems natural that ruthless criminals run things, maybe since that is how its been all of our lives. Maybe it is different on other worlds.

Let's be real, they are not stupid.. they are bought and paid for.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Thanks, on your recomedation I'll check it out. I'm leary of any main stream movie theses days, especially the alphabet agency ones.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mythos

Interesting observations on name play, thanks for that. I always look for the subliminal advertising campaigns. They aren't all relegated to products we consume.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Are the Presidential elections rigged? Is it all pre-planned? I doubt it, but you are welcome to think otherwise.

Where does this control over officials start and end? I mean if they really wanted power or control, why President? Why someone who is pretty much at the mercy of Congress in all aspects of running this country?

Which means, every member of Congress, yes even those Ron Pauls, must have been pre-planned and planted by this mysterious "puppet master gang" as well, right? I mean that's where the power is on the Federal level.

So these members of Congress, these Representatives and Senators, where did they come from? They were mostly state governors, state legislature reps, etc. Were they all picked and planted at that level? I mean they must have, for the theory to hold water.

Before that, some were mayors, city council members, judges, and other elected officials at the local government level. Is that where it started?

Maybe "they" want you to think it's all rigged. Maybe they don't want you to vote. Maybe that's how they keep the status quo of the two party system in check. Maybe it sin't rigged at all, except to the extent that they keep those voter turnout numbers low, ensuring outsider parties and their candidates don't gain power in Congress and never become a realistic Presidential option.

Maybe.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

No it doesent necessarily have to be pre planned or rigged, if it were that would mean your vote held any substance to begin with

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

And it doesn't

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join