It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You [SNIP] think you select the president?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

The Mafia has never had the type of pull that you are talking about. This is "old money" we are talking about. They play Monopoly with actual countries. The Mafia can't do that. They can be influenced by the old money though.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: romilo

"Could it be that he was playing along but only for certain point when he took hes own actions and stand against this secret government.."

I think that is correct in a sense. I think it was more a case of him revealing too many things in his speeches, like in his - "The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society.." speech.

Some believe it was because has was going to reveal the whole ET situation.
edit on 1-10-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
To moderators:

"Idiots" is a bad word?

Really?

It's in the dictionary..

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Yes. It's directed at the members. One would think that would have been apparent after the first edit.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I wasn't trying to be insulting. I meant it in the ignoramus sense.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

I wasn't trying to be insulting. I meant it in the ignoramus sense.

I can see the confusion. Nothing about "ignoramus" is insulting. We'll check Merriam Webster:

Simple Definition of ignoramus

: a person who does not know much : an ignorant or stupid person

www.merriam-webster.com...

You have my sympathy. That word is in MW too. Right between "shit and "syphilis". And one of those word aren't used here either.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I do believe that many street gangs around the world, many mafias around the world, many secret societies around the world, many official governments around the world, plays under elites protection and guides.
I would go even far as many religions around the world plays into the same pockets of top dogs.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

• In 1998, ten years before he ran for president, Obama ran unopposed for the Illinois Senate seat. This would lay the groundwork for his eventual run for President.

• In 2004, more than ten years ago, Trump was approached by Mark Burnett about doing a reality TV show called 'The Apprentice.' This would lay the groundwork for his eventual run for President.

• In 2006, ten years ago, Hillary ran for reelection to the U.S. Senate. This would help lay the groundwork for her eventual run for President.

Always, at least ten years in the planning...but I wonder which one was never intended to be a serious candidate?

edit on 1-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

If you have a secret plant your scripting to sell a message. You don't name him Barrak HUSSIEN OBAMA lol. You name him Preston Williamson or some other totally paletable BS.

on the contrary, me thinks:

a name like Barack Hussein Obama is going to play on deep rooting phobias & conditioned reactions.

think of the similarities of the names "Osama" & "Obama" entering the popular lexicon in a very narrow time frame. if "one" wanted to keep a certain segment of the population (a segment that may already harbor mistrust of a particular ethnic group) what better way to trigger a reactive & often vitriolic response. it is pavlovian conditioning 101.

i think it is much easier to unleash volatile emotions at a "Hussein Obama" as opposed to a "Preston Williamson", especially in light of our current trauma drama with a particular culture / religion.

it would be as though our president during WWII was Hirohito Hidler. =P

it is all orchestrated. all of it. to make us angry. afraid. divided.

and remember, as has been said by folk much wiser than myself...
~~~a house divided cannot stand~~~

edit on 1-10-2016 by mythos because: tek issues

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

This pic was taken about 2-shakes before the naked grab-fanny games. Where do You think Mr. Nixon 'earned' His nickname? This is right down the Russian River (Sonoma County) from Korbel Champagne™.. They're 'probably' picking teams for the nude sword-fighting teams.. Then when the "underlings" go back to the Senate and HofR they'll do everything to repel rights of others who might also enjoy acts of what some would label "debauchery"..

When I lived in the area there was always something unusual occurring and unusual stories would surface.. ( I won't testify to facts not yet in evidence...)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
For myself, and those in my monkey-sphere:
We have decided, individually and collectively,
that since there isn't a single candidate that deserves our vote;
to vote at all is simply a vote for the system.
We have chosen, therefore, to unplug from the system.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I think it might all be orchestrated, but sometimes other things get in the way of their plans.
About 15 or so years ago, before Obama ran for and was chosen, I was told Hillary was going to be next president. So now I'm thinking it didn't work out for it to be her so maybe now it's her time, not that I want it to be her. Trump isn't much better though. EDIT: I think it was around 1999 I was told it was Hillary, so 17 yrs ago

Either way I doubt once they're in , they're really running the show.

Interesting photo though.
edit on 1-10-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

You missed Nixon on the right

PS And it looks like Dr. Jack Kervorkian (Dr. Death)..to the left of Reagan
edit on 1-10-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yes, correct - that is two future presidents sitting together at the Bohemian Grove.

Picture was taken in 1967.

Nixon was president - 1969 to 1974

Reagan was president - 1981 to 1989

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Here's another one with president Gerald Ford.

Not sure when this one was taken.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Kinda makes my earlier point. I think Obama would have stood out in that crowd.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: romilo

"Could it be that he was playing along but only for certain point when he took hes own actions and stand against this secret government.."

I think that is correct in a sense. I think it was more a case of him revealing too many things in his speeches, like in his - "The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society.." speech.

Some believe it was because has was going to reveal the whole ET situation.

A couple of major issues have already been mentioned; the Mob
and probably Bobby's firm-near with Giancana, besides the UFOs.
That last hyphenated term was meant to stay within T&C. Sorry..

There was also a running argument with BenGurion and Jack
about the Bomb, because Israel wanted one and were behind
the curve in R&D. I believe very soon after Deely there was a deal.

Moreover the Viet Nam cash cow that he wanted to butcher,
and pare down the MIC for domestic programs. That's gonna
leave a mark... by itself a pretty big one in Dallas.

Add to this a couple of the intel community's godfathers getting
summarily canned by JFK (Dulles and Richard Bissell--
who ran the Bay of Pigs doomed op) : and not so suddenly JFK
became rather unpopular with a lot of powerful people.

It's almost ironically twisted that so many otherwise warring
factions in this country could come together-- for the common
purpose of eliminating such a basically decent Chief Executive.
I know I'm preaching gospel to some real 'bibliotecapleyades
thumpers' here, but I have to remind myself that in the noise
was a really good tune hiding. [M]Thanks for the space I's never
want to waste.[/M]

Maybe the people selected Jack Kennedy, in disregard of where-
ever he came.. but you can bet the MIC had LBJ for the
heartbeat replacement. Other than in Texas and the Dixie
Mob's influence, a lot of people didn't even know who Lyndon
was until 1960. We'all sure found out though..

I'm starting to worry how much Trump is willing to 'stick it out
there' in order to come through with his promises. It seems in
more recent history that behavior is pretty unhealthy. Conversely,

maybe the PTB aren't worried about flipping machines or mulching
ballots like Old Chicago in order to get Hillary into the Oval Office.
Trouble is, 50% of Trump supporters are reported to say the elec-
tion WILL be rigged, not that it can. Maybe the system is so far
gone: like too many have said here, they don't even care if we watch.
edit on 1-10-2016 by derfreebie because: Bring out the fatted CAFR

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

Wherever the motivation came from, the secret government and secret service was involved.

I am convinced from a documentary I saw on TV, where a secret service man who was involved in the operation revealed everything while he was in the hospital bed close to his death. He revealed that it was a secret service operation - it was named "The Big Event".

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Is just like to point out-

The mafia is organized crime.
The banks are better organized crime.
The governments fill in the gaps.

They're all the same bad guys. the bankers run both.

Don't forget that when placing blame. JFK was against them all, and he died for it. Over the years, many people have died for standing against what they think is wrong.
A hundred plus have been linked to conveniently dying when standing against the Clinton machine, just in my lifetime.

OP has the point, here, though. We the people don't select the president. The president doesn't select the laws that are passed. We don't control congress, the military, the national guard, fema, or even the local police department. We don't control our tax dollars, or the educations of our children. We just keep on keeping on to support the machine that the corrupt have built.
There is a reason corporations don't die of old age- it's so we don't remember their past.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

from what i understand the mafia, the CIA and the Vatican have a very thin line between them. All roads ultimately lead to Rome. I think we are up against old money and new money. Old money prints and owns all money, new money is forced to use old money.

It's the bankers. We need to what Iceland and Britain are doing and arrest the bankers.

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks…will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered…. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.” – Thomas Jefferson in the debate over the Re-charter of the Bank Bill (1809

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join