It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You [SNIP] think you select the president?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Link

This picture was taken in 1967.

President Reagan was the president from 1981 - 1989.

There are more examples of that for every US president. I am sure others can post pictures.

All of the presidents after a certain period are hand selected way ahead of time. They are basically hired representatives.

All this talk about who you will vote for on ATS - conspiracy website.. so many ignorant of the most known conspiracy.

They own and control the whole system. Presidential elections are like a show they put on.

edit on 1-10-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

I don't want think Trump was planned. Nor Obama come to think of it....

If you have a secret plant your scripting to sell a message. You don't name him Barrak HUSSIEN OBAMA lol. You name him Preston Williamson or some other totally paletable BS.

Most of the NWO conspiracies assume the super smart powerful secret organization, are idiots...lol advertising?!?! Really?!?!

edit on 1-10-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Oct 1 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat No.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think most people on ATS know that they might play some games to get you to vote etc...
But me thinks NO it's a real vote,, Or is it??

Although i'm from the UK, I don't vote for whom they put forward over here, probably more to do with i can't decide or just a big game of who gets to run my country type deal,, not sure.
edit on 1-10-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

What better place to talk about A Conspiricy than on a Conspiracy website?! LOL!!

I for one, and I am sure there are plenty more here know that the 'election's' are just for show.
I will NOT 'vote' for any of the Clowns this year. That has been My stance for many years now.
In fact I have only voted once, and that was for George Carlin as a Write-in way back many a years ago...
Oh Sorry it was twice. The latest was for Pete the Cat!! Just sayin...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

When i was young i found out that in the Encyclopedia Brittanica which i believe was printed in the spring , The name of the winner that year Carter , the salesman showed me that just before he left

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I think people have a naive faith in their power to elect the president because they have so much invested in the lie.

Even though it's common knowledge that the electoral college selects the president people still talk like their vote makes a difference and they're standing for something when they vote. It'd be laughable if the implications weren't so serious.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think that this may have been the case before the digital age made the world much smaller. They still have considerable influence but not what it used to be imo.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Yes, they still believe their votes count.

When something as simple as a read up of the election process shows otherwise

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Bohemian Grove, right? Thirty foot owls and drunken revelry. These are the ass kissers at play.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

All this talk about who you will vote for on ATS - conspiracy website.. so many ignorant of the most known conspiracy.

Agreed...it's quite frustrating to see so many here up in arms about something they have no control over.

You Idiots...

So, what was your intention here, to talk sh!t to the membership like an asshole or raise a valid point..?

Interestingly enough you did both...congrats.

edit on 1-10-2016 by BestinShow because: Add an A and You

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It is really hard to believe voting counts for sh1t but then there is ppl like JFK, why would they put him in the office if he didnt play along with their plans? Could it be that he was playing along but only for certain point when he took hes own actions and stand against this secret government.

I also dont get it how every dang election there is only couple of idiots in the finals of next top American president? One would think that such big country has some actually intelligent ppl whom could fill those shoes.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: romilo

There most likely are some more intelligent people who could fill the shoes of President. Unfortunately they are not Whom the real people in power want in that office.
Alas...
Such is Life...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

IDK man. Obama doesn't seem a fit. Trump neither. Hills they can work with though.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'm voting for Trump

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: romilo

JFK was the son of bootlegger Joe, who made millions for the mafia selling alcohol while during prohibition. The mafia thought JFK was going to go along with their plans but JFK started arresting the top dogs left and right. They decided to kill him when he didn't go along with their plans.

This video explains it quite well. The whole thing is worth a watch but the part about JFK starts around the 1:05.00 mark.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

I was under the impression the Joe was in competition with the Mafia. Irish mob. Same restaurant, different table.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

"I don't want to think Trump was planned.."

I think they have a sense of humor.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Obama and Trump both have connections to arms dealers, drug runners, and mafia. They are bought and paid for, hence the reason we are being told by the media they are our leaders.

if you do a google search for "Trump mafia connections" or "Obama mafia connections" or "Clinton Mafia connections" or "Bush mafia connections" you will get more info than you can possibly go through.

Organized crime runs everything from our presidential elections, to our education system, to our hospitals.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
That looks like a giant redwood behind them leading me to think that this must have been take at The Bohemian Grove.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join