It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who have seen UFOs did you do anything special before seeing them?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
There are special people who can summon them. On the 22nd of September I prayed to see UFOs and saw 2 UFOs. One was a flashing white orb and the other was an orange-red object in the sky. I'm interested in how consciousness, prayer, meditation, and rituals can cause UFOs to appear.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
On every occasion I have seen something "unusual" in the skies, I was completely unprepared.

No prayer, fasting, meditations, "recreational consumption" or anything of the sort was involved.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

You said "recreational consumption", there must be something to that.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Crack before hand always helps. You can see lots of ufos then

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Whaler

A group of us saw one at night near the fences of Wright Patterson air base.

We were on dextromethorphan hydrobromide.

It came right down on top of us.

btw:as a Marine brat,I have seen my share of military aircraft at many different bases at night,day,during bad weather,etc.

The damn thing wasn't ours.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Didn't do anything special, although my area was full of the usual aircraft and definitely UFO type craft/objects that would ascend/descend lighting fast or stay completely still then disappear in a blink of an eye... Sometimes i just looked out my window and seen them, most i seen were before smartphones but did see a few in 2012 and before.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I rarely tell my UFO tales but here goes.
1. The first time I saw a UFO I was in Natick, MA at Golf Driving range in the 60's that was on a hill next to rte 9. It was an elongated cigar shape that kept going back and forth over or near the City of Boston. Everybody that was driving balls stoppped and came out into the parking lot to watch including the Principal of my Elementary School who happened to be there. Everyone seemed fascinated and it was kind of at the height of UFO trend in pop cultural. Years later I think it was possibly the Goodyear Blimp that use to have scrolling white light messages on its belly flying over Fenway Park. But the UFO was constantly white. (?)
2. In High School I was out for a night of boozing it up with the guys and came home flopped on the bed and what seemed like minutes later saw a bright light coming thru my 2nd floor window, in my drunken daze I went over to the window thinking it was my friends shining the headlights thru my window, I then realized the light was coming from the sky. It was so bright it was like looking into headlights at short range, you couldn't see anything. I turned around to see if it cast a shadow and the light went out and was gone. Can't explain this one.
3. Most recent. On Halloween no less. I always have a bunch of Crap setup for my Halloweens fro the kids and it had just gotten dark so I was checking on the lights/projectors etc. As I was walking into the side door of my house I saw a bright white light go quickly over the pond I live on from left to right. It was quick and I wasn't focused on it so I didn't get a very good look. Weird reflection? Ya maybe.

I've tried summoning to no avail (Check the Prophet Yahweh) I've gone out on my pond at night and stared up at the sky and have seen some weird stuff....try it.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whaler
There are special people who can summon them. On the 22nd of September I prayed to see UFOs and saw 2 UFOs. One was a flashing white orb and the other was an orange-red object in the sky. I'm interested in how consciousness, prayer, meditation, and rituals can cause UFOs to appear.

i've witnessed a few odd things in the sky and, come to think of it there was one time i looked up and said 'come on then" and about 5 mins later i saw a light zig zag across the sky, pretty fast too.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
1 have had experiences where 'something special' was involved, but that does not negate the experience, as multiple witnesses were present.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
My UFO sighting of a squadron of flying triangles was in the 90's when I was a kid and I signalled them with flashlights and took pictures, but it was at night and the pictures didn't develop. The flashlight signalling definitely brought one closer.

Some people think that flying triangles are classified government aircraft. I don't know either way.
edit on 01pmSat, 01 Oct 2016 19:39:00 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Nope.

Like General Eyes, my two sightings, three if you count my USO sighting (related here), I've always been surprised by them.

First was just a few years ago...

Bright light moving quickly across the valley below me, disappearing among the hills to the southwest (Horse Heaven Hills) of Walla Walla. I was up in the hills east of town at the time, and had an unobstructed view of it. Other people saw it, too. They were on the road just a few dozen yards away.

The last was one I related here.

Surprised, and my flabber got gasted. All three remain total mysteries, though my USO was apparently sighted once or twice more a few years--actually the better part of ten years, I think--ago.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I have been "praying" to see one one for years, has yet to be answered. I've seen things on two occasions things that made me wonder but can't confirm either way if they were conventional or not.
edit on 1-10-2016 by HoJu69 because: Type

edit on 1-10-2016 by HoJu69 because: Typos

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: HoJu69

Typos abound. Damn tablets.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Meditation.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hey, I'm a pilot and have seen a bunch...never wanting to.....

but one place one could see lots of orbs.....an area that sat in a dip....trees all around.a willow lowland in N Texas, that's when I saw the orb outbound from KDFW going bout twice as fast as the MD-90...off the star wingtip not very far and went all the way to the horiz.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Yes, they communicated with me, to come outside, we are here.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'm an abductee but have only saw one craft up close while fully conscious at a house I lived at in 1996. I feel asleep on the couch laying down but went conscious while already in a sitting position. Across the living room/dining room nearly touching a sliding glass door was a silver saucer in the 12' to 14' range. I was excited and walked toward it, getting to within 5' or so to the door before it left.

And my lifetime drug use has involved two puffs on a joint.
edit on 1-10-2016 by Oouthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I clicked my heels together and said "There's no place like home", three times.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
an un-identified plastic bag in the wind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join