It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October surprise predicted - You better watch this!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Are you familiar with Farsight´s institute Time Cross Project?
They have been accurately predicting the most news worthy events with one month in advance.
Of course they didn't got it all right but they have been doing great, remote viewing the month to come.
But for October... you better watch it.
Two words to boost your curiosity: MELTDOWN and OUROBOUROS.
Enjoy!

edit on 1-10-2016 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

edit on 1-10-2016 by ColaTesla because: because i was wrong ......

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Interesting, dont want to wTch it all on mybphone, but Ill finish the video later on the desktop. Appreciate the post, thank you

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

It starts with a disaster, not sure how your comment relates to the op?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sounds like the potential EMP attack specifically directed at New York.

Maybe his smell of methane gas occurs when the pumps stop functioning.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much about anything the Farsight Institute has to say. Their track record is a joke.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
I wouldn't worry too much about anything the Farsight Institute has to say. Their track record is a joke.

Do tell!

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The video is an hour long.. seeing as you have seen it and made a thread about it.. would be nice if summerised the content..
No offence but I've wasted to many hours of my life already watching crap people post here..

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I can see at the end of the month, an invasion of miniature ghouls and goblins, make sure to stock up on candy and chocolate bars, if not they will eat you alive.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Manula

Farsight institute. The place to go if you want to believe nonesense.

Hale-Bopp comet didn't destroy us.
2012 didn't destroy us.
No "catastrophic events" last month.

And that's just 3 off the top of my head.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Excuse me sir, but I am remembering a post not long ago with video linked to this guys. Yes it was here on ATS. But how your introductory comment is like 99% Exactly The Same, as I remember the last one. Curious.

Yes, I see, the one I remember was yours thread. I checked your profile. Maybe you just like to introduce them the same way. But honestly it sounds strange. I am displeased when I see this type of behaviour. I appreciate a decent objective reviews of the info proposed in front if me, not a type like " oh, See people, super cool thing, mega sensational, must watch, go fast until it's hot". You understand how easy for me is to count people who act by similar manner continuously as "suspicious posters", right?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
The video is an hour long.. seeing as you have seen it and made a thread about it.. would be nice if summerised the content..
No offence but I've wasted to many hours of my life already watching crap people post here..

Couldn't have said it better myself!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I had the time to watch it while getting ready for dinner.

Seems to me the first remote viewer is talking about an EQ..... a few injuries not that big of a deal.

Hillary may fall again.

Second remote viewer bored me and although I stayed with him he was pretty vague.

Nothing really to see here.

Looking into these people.. not that good of a track record if good at all. Talking to Jesus and Buddha and communicating with ET's is a little "out there" although I think anythings possible.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecat

Didnt august had a devastating earthquake in Italy that was clearly seen by Daz Smith?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Daz Smith saw Italy's quake. Dick Algire saw Orlando massacre. They didn't get it all right but it's not bad at all.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Dick Algire sees meltdown of the financial system, power outages, disruption of the power grid and telecommunications with satellites.
edit on 1-10-2016 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Did they really? Or was what they "saw" interpretted AFTER the events happened?

It's just a big con. Anyone can say "I predict there will be something bad happening in October" and the odds of "something" happening are pretty good. Then, when "something" happens you can say "THAT event is what I was on about!!!!!!!!"

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

It's not con. Open your mind. What are you afraid of? They use the third eye, i am not saying they never fail but overall they are ok.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Manula

It's not con.
Oh but it is.

Open your mind.
To believe in this rubbish? Why would ANYONE want to?

What are you afraid of?
Snakes and really big spiders.

They use the third eye, i am not saying they never fail but overall they are ok.
They make vague "predictions" that they can attach to a multitude of different things. See what I said in my last post.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join