It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Election Fraud Has Started-Found In Ohio

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Hey this ATS, and it was a conspiracy headline, but you are right, before I post the next link I will "snope" it first.

Well-done. It's a HOAX.

Also, from your source: The ballot they posted is a "replica" of what they "supposedly" found, because they couldn't get what was actually supposedly in the black boxes. Sure sign that we should be suspicious of the story.

Christian Times Newspaper has not yet been able to obtain a photocopy of one of the ballots found inside the box, but an affiliate in Ohio passed along a replica of what was found.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

“Tens of thousands” of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse

OHIO FRAUD

Could this be an October surprise that finishes Clinton.

From the article

Election officials in Franklin County, Ohio are reportedly stumped over what one maintenance worker found in a dilapidated downtown Columbus warehouse earlier this week.

According to sources, Randall Prince, a Columbus-area electrical worker, was doing a routine check of his companies wiring and electrical systems when he stumbled across approximately one dozen black, sealed ballot boxes filled with thousands of Franklin County votes for Hillary Clinton and other Democrat candidates.

“No one really goes in this building. It’s mainly used for short-term storage by acommercial plumber,” Prince said.

So when Prince, who is a Trump supporter, saw several black boxes in an otherwise empty room, he went to investigate. What he found could allegedly be evidence of a massive operation designed to deliver Clinton the crucial swing state.

Early voting does not begin in Ohio until October 12, so no votes have officially been cast in the Buckeye state. However, inside these boxes were, what one source described as, “potentially tens of thousands of votes” for Hillary Clinton.

Found inside the boxs

This is a huge breaking story today.

If this is true and it goes mainstream Trump has all the ammo he needs to finish Hillary especially in the next debate, this time he can use "Crooked Hillary" with full justification.

Oh how I wish this was true.... but it's obvious that that photo of the guy with the ballot boxes is photoshopped... by someone who doesn't know how to change perspective in text layers. /Facepalm

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
The ballot they posted is a "replica" of what they "supposedly" found...

I missed that, good catch. Awesome journalism at work right there.

This is funny, and not funny haha.

edit on 1-10-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

The Photoshop "Ballot Box" looks so Official.

I'm pretty sure it was MSPaint.

If you have put the money into Photoshop, you usually have some knowledge on how to use it.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
glad it's a hoax.
edit on 1-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
That's not really USA today you know...
I doubt this story is real.
I doubt there is anything real here except the desperation of the trump camp.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

tip of the iceberg

Question becomes, "how many thousands of other voting places have pre-filled Hillary ballots?"
And will anyone ever find out who did it?

Will the mainstream press ever report this? Of course not. Low information voters will never know, and if they do, they'll never care. Low information voters belong to Hillary, no matter what.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

This coming after Investigation launched after dead people are registered to vote in Harrisonburg.

No wonder the Democrats are against voter ID!!!

Some states are. Some states make it hard for people to get registered or get ID cards.
I'm for voter ID and Virginia requires a state issued ID . I carry my voter registration card with my other ID.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Why are these guys doing hoaxs, that is really stupid, I should have checked into it more, sorry.

Because they know Trump supporters are very easily fooled and Trump supporters desperately want to believe every negative thing about Clinton.

So you've been conditioned to blindly follow everything anti-Clinton.
edit on 1-10-2016 by kruphix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Blueracer gets the prize, this ones hoaxed.

Who thinks the elections aren't rigged, again?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank you IAMTAT,
So, it's a hoax, should have known, given that most voting is done by Dibold voting machines and hacked Dibold voting machines now days.

edit on 1/10/16 by Adonsa because: corrected typo of the word "machines"

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adonsa
a reply to: TonyS

tip of the iceberg

Question becomes, "how many thousands of other voting places have pre-filled Hillary ballots?"
And will anyone ever find out who did it?

Will the mainstream press ever report this? Of course not. Low information voters will never know, and if they do, they'll never care. Low information voters belong to Hillary, no matter what.

It is hypocritical to talk about "low information voters" when this story is false in the first place. You took the information in the OP and ran with it. Did not bother to check to see if it was true nor even read other posts in this thread calling it out for the hoax that it is. There is an old saying that I'll paraphrase for you...do not throw rocks if you live in a glass house.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
[
Oh how I wish this was true.... but it's obvious that that photo of the guy with the ballot boxes is photoshopped... by someone who doesn't know how to change perspective in text layers. /Facepalm

The whole picture is reversed, and a few boxes painted over in the wrong black.

link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I'm sure BERNIE still thinks they're rigged.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That's one of the first things I noticed. The website tries to deceive readers into thinking it's credible by making it look like they are USA Today.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: intrptr

I'm sure BERNIE still thinks they're rigged.

Supposedly, he bowed out. Love to hear the real reason why. Intimidation, money, script?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

all snopes shows is that the photo is recycled, this does nothing to prove whether or not the article itself is factual, snopes then should consider it UNDETERMINED. however snopes has long been demonstrated even by numerous threads on ats to be left leaning and left funded, so its no surprise they would jump on the defend clinton bandwagon...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

all snopes shows is that the photo is recycled, this does nothing to prove whether or not the article itself is factual, snopes then should consider it UNDETERMINED. however snopes has long been demonstrated even by numerous threads on ats to be left leaning and left funded, so its no surprise they would jump on the defend clinton bandwagon...

What the article in the OP said about the picture was false. But you want to believe the rest of the story?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Are you upset because the fraud wasn't good enough to pass muster?

Your wish would be that this person had better skills? To fake the ballot and story?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

...you want to believe the rest of the story?

are you an extremist with a polarized black and white mindset or can you comprehend the shade of grey that is UNDETERMINED?...
edit on 1-10-2016 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join