It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to Obama: Do Not Pardon Hillary Clinton "Or Her Co-Conspirators"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Pardon Hillary Clinton for what again? Oh wait, this is The Donald bloviating madly again in a desperate effort at getting some form of traction. (Yawn).
He's a demented political neophyte isn't he?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
He wants the pardon for himself. Everything he has said about corrupt Clinton has been proven with him. He is always projecting his problems on her.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I'm seriously interested in how much some of you get paid per day to post such ignorant nonsense. Anyone that considers Clinton innocent needs a brain. Trump asked for a pledge from Obama, he didn't threaten him, he didn't promise anything he simply asked for a pledge to do the right thing and you ignorant shills try to spin it as Trump attacks Obama. Good grief Charlie Brown.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridagoat

What is it with Republicans and Pledges?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No answer from Obama yet that I know of.

Maybe because you can't pardon anyone that hasn't been convicted or even charged of a crime.

But in Trump's fantasy world...Hillary has already been convicted, so to him, this statement makes sense. Even though in the reality everyone else lives in, his statement makes zero sense.

It's like me asking Obama not to pardon Trump for bribing the Florida Attorney General.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

1. Congress subpoenaed Clintons emails.

Agreed

2. Clinton aware of the subpoenas purposely deleted the emails.

Disagree.
This is not a fact, this is an accusation that has no proof. The only fact is that some emails were deleted, but no evidence has suggested that Hillary Clinton had any personal involvement.

3. Clinton advised some people involved to ignore congressional requests for statements.

4. Clinton advised people involved to take the fifth so as not to tell on her.

Disagree.
Again, these are accusations that has no evidence to prove them.

5. Clinton in doing this obstructed justice.

Disagree.
Baseless accusations don't add up to obstruction of justice.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The problem is Obama is one of her co-conspirators. Our President was using a private email account to communicate with SOS Clinton. That is against the law! What the hell are they hiding in those emails that is so damning they have to destroy them and the devices they were on? Why grant immunity if nobody is going to be prosecuted?

Comey is making a mockery of the FBI and the justice system. No doubt Loretta Lynch would do the same if charges were recommended to her and the Justice Department. It's a sickening situation where one criminal hand covers for the other.
The real bottom line here is Obama and Clinton have been supporting ISIS fighters and the Islamic State all along in exchange for large donations to the Clinton Foundation which find their way back in to the pockets of the Clintons. If you donate enough you might get a cushy government position - how's that for everyday behavior?

It's sickening and it makes a mockery of the American Federal government being used for foreign interests as well as personal. Anything but helping average Americans seems to be the general theme here.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Don't you have to have a conviction before you can be pardoned?

Don't you have to have facts of criminal activity before you can even charge someone? Let alone get a conviction?

The facts are there in black and white, over and over and over and over and over....

The problem here is... NO ONE WANTS TO PROSECUTE HER!

That's the only problem I see.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Don't you have to have facts of criminal activity before you can even charge someone? Let alone get a conviction?

Would you agree with these facts?

3. Clinton advised some people involved to ignore congressional requests for statements.

Show me the official charges.

Read the flippin news!

But... It doesn't matter what anyone says or shows you. You're going to deny it anyways. You're hard core Hitlery. So, it simply wont make a different, will it?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Snarl
That was a pretty good video to watch. I don't have TV in my house, so this forum is the only way I see political speeches.

S&F

Trump ... Landslide ... Expect It!!

dont you mean Anonymous:Trump..landslide...expect us ...to hack the voting machines that are online during the voting. I dont care as long as its not the HIllbeast.

It does seem like Trump has some hackers on his side, doesn't it? I've been noticing this. I've also wondered before what side they stood on. It's kinda comical. Maybe even they see some kind of possible evidence of justice that lies with him winning the PoTUS

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Snarl
That was a pretty good video to watch. I don't have TV in my house, so this forum is the only way I see political speeches.

S&F

Trump ... Landslide ... Expect It!!

dont you mean Anonymous:Trump..landslide...expect us ...to hack the voting machines that are online during the voting. I dont care as long as its not the HIllbeast.

It does seem like Trump has some hackers on his side, doesn't it? I've been noticing this. I've also wondered before what side they stood on. It's kinda comical. Maybe even they see some kind of possible evidence of justice that lies with him winning the PoTUS

It sno secret Anon dislikes the status quo.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This is a good move by Trump. Obama likes to see crooks set free. Now he is on notice not to do it.

With 562 total commutations during his presidency — most of which have come in the past year —Obama has now used his constitutional clemency power to shorten the sentences of more federal inmates than any president since Calvin Coolidge.

Obama issues record-breaking 214 commutations

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Read the flippin news!

But... It doesn't matter what anyone says or shows you. You're going to deny it anyways. You're hard core Hitlery. So, it simply wont make a different, will it?

I'm not a hard core Hillary supporter.

I'm actually a former Republican, now unaffiliated, never been a Democrat.

Was Hillary charged with a crime or not? Was she convicted?

edit on 1-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

was casey anthony convicted even tho she was guilty?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perjury

was casey anthony convicted even tho she was guilty?

Seriously?

I'm just not even gonna go there.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Obama won't pardon Hillary because she won't be convicted.

How does Trump understand so little about how things work?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Seriously?

I'm just not even gonna go there.

yea, b/c you know you're wrong

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Read the flippin news!

Trump supporters only disagree with Hillary supporters, there is no grey in this black and white town!

I'm not a Democrat either but I can promise you many rather have a imaginary third term Obama than Hillary.
edit on 1-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Steak

The early release of the 214 prisoners, mostly low-level drug offenders, is part of Obama's effort to correct what he views as unreasonably long mandatory minimum sentences.

www.usatoday.com...

Do you disagree?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

I'm not a Democrat either but I can promise you many rather have a imaginary third term Obama than Hillary.

Hillary really wants this.

The last thing she wants to do is screw it up.

I think she is very serious about being a good president.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join