It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Debate Commission Admits Trump’s Mic Was Messed Up

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Wow, these political discussions get out of hand. It always turns into 'one candidate sucks, so why does any of this matter'.

Let's sit back, partisan and political hate aside, and look at the big picture. By the way, I dislike both candidates equally, well, maybe Clinton a little more.

Using a metaphor here, think about taking a long drive across the country. I'm going to give you a car, and I'm going to give someone you dislike another car, and see who has the best drive. In your car, I'm going to mess up the alignment so that it's pulling to the right the whole time. Now I'm going to make sure the brakes and rotors are worn down enough to make it vibrate and squeak, but not be dangerous. Oh, and I'll make sure your driver side window doesn't go down at all. Good luck at those drive-thru's. The person you dislike here has a perfectly running vehicle, brand new, no issues. Now who's going to have a better drive? Yeah, you'll still make it across the country, but how much stress will you take on?

In this case, Donald did not even say that it affected him, he only mentioned that there might have been an issue. Now they are saying that there was an issue. So there you have it, there's the bad alignment. Now we need to find out if the questions equal the bad brakes and rotors ...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Trump got beat by a girl, face the facts and tell the moron to do better next time. If yo keep telling hm he won nothing will change and he will get how ass pounded again.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I didn't have any problems hearing every word and sniff made by him.

The mic must have only affected what those in the audience could hear.

The audience that wasn't supposed to say, cheer, clap, or jeer.

Trump sucks without his fan boys.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: DelMarvel
It's one thing to point out that his mic wasn't working right. But he went on to suggest it was done on purpose.

Hillary said something once about a "vast right wing conspiracy" and never lived it down.

Donald says something like that almost every day.

Because Hillary's lemmings would NEVER do anything like that. Never!

Ask Bernie about what she does to get ahead.

Yes these people have already forgotten that we had an email hacked that prove the DNC rigged the DNC primaries.

Just for quick fun, can you quote that email proof?

Thanks.

For quick fun, can you tell me the head of the DNC that stepped down because of her involvement in the rigged election?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Who cares? Nothing was lost.. nothing was missed, much more ado about nothing. He needs more than a perfectly functioning mic for his debating to not be terrible.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

It's one thing to point out that his mic wasn't working right. But he went on to suggest it was done on purpose.

Hillary said something once about a "vast right wing conspiracy" and never lived it down.

Yes these people have already forgotten that we had an email hacked that prove the DNC rigged the DNC primaries.

Thanks.

For quick fun, can you tell me the head of the DNC that stepped down because of her involvement in the rigged election?

So the answer is no, you can't back up your claims.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Two versus one, seemingly signalling going on between them(moderator and hillary). Yet Trump held his ground, one seemed like a human, enthusiastic passionate leader, the other like a half asleep zombie like individual

When someone attempts to checkmate you, with damaged microphone, signalling, 2 vs 1, focusing all the tough questions on you and taking it easy on the other side, when all that goes on and you still seemingly come on top on many public polls, the minds of many and the reality you did not fall despite the blitz attack. Then you can be said to have won.

PS
A reminder
Hillary wants to bring tens of thousands of refugees, if I'm not mistaken. In many muslim countries they view death penalty for leaving their faith as acceptable, and they also want that to be the law of the land. Even in europe, at least according to some, a notable number of muslims support radical positions such as sympathising with terrorists and terrorist attacks. This is without talk of the rampant sexual abuse that is claimed is taking place in europe as a result of the mass refugee intake.

Even if 10% of refugees are of a radical or sexually abusive nature, that will be thousands per year, at the least. I know many who would vote for Hillary don't care because they'll likely not be in the receiving end of a radical terrorist attack or a sexual abusers fondling or rape attempt. But you never know, and it is still unacceptable that one would support someone who would bring such a likely fate to the american people.

edit on 2-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: xuenchen

Has Hillary and team ever performed an honest act?

If Trump was half as bad as her people say he is....they really shouldnt have to keep stooping to dishonest tactics.

Some people just can't help being themselves regardless.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Thanks.

Deflection! -200XP

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Thanks.

So the answer is no, you can't back up your claims.

Thanks.

Are you denying the emails exist? Are you denying that Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigned because of these leaks? The totality of the emails shows the DNC working against Bernie Sanders. I don't know how you can deny that.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Wow, these political discussions get out of hand. It always turns into 'one candidate sucks, so why does any of this matter'. Let's sit back, partisan and political hate aside, and look at the big picture. By the way, I dislike both candidates equally, well, maybe Clinton a little more.

True.

For me, the big picture is this. The debates are basically Trump's last chance to capture the swing state votes, because it is the ONLY way he'll overcome the huge perceived lead Hillary has out of the gate, with Electoral votes. But, the simple fact is, he blew it. And I really don't see him doing better in the next ones. In fact, he'd almost be better off NOT doing them, and just sitting back and hoping Assange's promised Oct. surprise materializes...because right now, especially with the current tax scandal...it's hard to see him pulling this off.

I can't even see what kind of dirt Assange could levy, to matter at this point. I mean, you could have video footage of her shooting folks in the head, but she's got the AG and FBI so in her pocket it wouldn't matter. (or Obama would just pardon her...)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Hillary wants to bring tens of thousands of refugees, if I'm not mistaken

Obama said 10,000.

She said 65,000....but, even THAT isn't really the number...seeing as how that was for fiscal year 2016 which ended 2 days ago on Oct. 1st. So it's anyone's guess how many she'd want to bring in for 2017...and that should be even more scary.

(especially when you consider that there are only about 80,000 estimated ISIS soldiers. Why don't these MILLIONS of refugees, or just a fraction of them...oh, I don't know....FIGHT!!! )

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join