It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1st Galactic Peace Ambassador Seminar- March 2005

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Now I am not really one who believes in all those the aliens abducted me and did awful things to me. Although I will admit that I believe I may have had contact with aliens one night, but I recall it as a rather vivid dream. I am sure you could find my record of this incident in a thread I started on ATS. My interaction with them was definitely not awful and did not entail any probe of any sort.

But coming back to the actual content of this thread - I am sure that there is "one born every minute" and definitely many that would be quite willing to take advantage of them. I received this rather unusual invitation today to attend a 13 day conference on becoming an Galactic Peace Ambassador. In my previous incarnation in this life I was a diplomat but I don't recall my diplomatic training including swimming with dolphins or communicating by telepathy with alien species. And my training definitely did not take place on the island of Hawaii at a cost of $1899.00 because the accomodation was so fabulous. Where do they find the gullible kooks to do these courses?

"Welcome to the Galactic Peace Ambassador Seminar

The Galactic Peace Ambassador seminar involves a thirteen day intensive in-house training where participants are introduced to the various skills, knowledge and self-awareness necessary to become an effective intermediary in extraterrestrial-human interactions. A Galactic Peace Ambassador is equipped with the diplomatic skills to understand, communicate and negotiate with different extraterrestrial races. A Galactic Peace Ambassador is trained to identify the presence, motivations and activities of different extraterrestrial races, and use this knowledge to promote peaceful interactions that are beneficial to both global humanity, and interested extraterrestrial groups. The seminar will be held on the Big Island of Hawaii which is a hub of extraterrestrial activity, and involves swimming and interacting with dolphins that are a highly telepathic species with close ties to visiting extraterrestrial civilizations.

The Seminar organizers, Dr Michael E. Salla and Angelika Whitecliff, combine a unique set of skills in 'extraterrestrial politics' or exopolitics; 'second track' or 'citizen' diplomacy; international conflict resolution and peacemaking, extraterrestrial communications, and telempathic interactions with dolphins, to produce a highly rewarding experience for participants. Those participating in the Seminar will emerge with a truly unique set of experiences and insights, and be prepared for whatever contingencies emerge as humanity gradually confronts the secret reality of the extraterrestrial presence."

There are more details on the website... its extroadinary how gullible some people think others are. Surely if you were that gullible you couldn't afford the course?

www.galacticdiplomacy.com...

I am sure many ATSers will be relieved to know that "There are openings still availible (sic) for this seminar for those who feel called to explore their own ET connections in this way.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
CLOUD SHIP? LMFAO!!!!

Those clouds are formed by MOUTAINS

That is the biggest scam I have seen since HEAVEN'S GATE! OMFG!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
You couldnt pay me enough to get on a UFO !
Thats OK You go first ...

Some one tell these suckers if they want to see aliens go to GATORLAND zoo.

They could have at least put a shaman in with the dolphins....LOL

Watch out for laser beams attached to thier heads !
those telepathic aliens are masters of radio dolphin mind control !
BYOF - Bring Your Own Foil
Then proceed to Slap the foil quickly on the dolphins cranium
therefore nuetralizing the aliens control of said lasers.

ROTFLMAO

JK

[edit on 23-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
where can I aply for the United Nebulae Fotons For Food program?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
That is cheap,honestly cheap,never in my right mind will i attend that seminar.You make David Icke look like a saviour

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I will happily be the Pixyland ambassador to the Galactic Peace Seminar and spend time in Hawaii providing of course that the organisers agree to supply the Pixyland ambassador with free living accomodation, food and drink.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Those are not dolphins he is swimming with. Those are sharks. This group is a cult. I will bet you that they will commit mass suicide or be busted by the FBI.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I would just love to be the Ambassador to all of the Reptilian Races. I'm pretty certain I'd win them over with my love of Reptiles. I just love, love, love all my snakes I have as pets.

new topics

top topics

join