It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016: The Last Presidential Election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Just going off you Kaine = antiChrist idea...

Maybe Kaine is a reference to Biblical Cane from the Sons of Adam story and his anger towards God is finally coming to fruition in the form of the VP nod so he can rise to run the greatest, most powerful nation on Earth and then assume total global leadership henceforth taking the world and forcing it to worship him until Judgement day.

I love a good story.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Nicely done, S&F

I am actually wondering if the previous election was the last one, personally. And there are some very spooky parallels to the Bible prophecies...even though I don't practice that particular religion, it's still extremely fascinating. This is going to be a great thread, if people can actually discuss without derailing.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Op. easiest thing to do to stop such a fall is they will call a UN meeting and work out a global reset to 2007 debt levels. people will lose money but it wont be the be all end all. Cant be done you say? Oh it can be done they still got the records at that time.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

soutces? You ,can do better than that?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

This is one of the craziest vids I have seen on the election cycle .Its nuts but so is this election cycle

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I gives the US maybe another 20 years. Impossible to sustain what it has become.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Freemanfly said a few years back that Obama would be the last POTUS ....he may be correct

We will have President Clinton, a fairly good one- but blocked by a Republican House and Senate, almost a repeat unless she has some better ideas I dont know of. So it won't be the last election.

But let's just imagine...

If Trump becomes President, that will be the end of a lot of things. It will be a nightmare. He can't have absolute power, no President can, but when he 'goes off the reservation', I am not sure what the processes are for that, other than impeachment. There must be others if we are in imminent danger. If not, we would be scre*ed. At the least, his VP takes over and I have no idea who he is. meaning, I am not familiar with Pence.
If Trump becomes President, the following eletion might not be a normal one.
edit on 29-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
You may be right, perhaps that`s why hillary will be appointed president so that the history books will show that during it`s history america had a black president and a woman president.if this is the last election than hillary has to be the president this time.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

We'll have other elections.

Brutal establishment regimes always have elections.

It give the people the illusion that their vote actually counts.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Playing fallout 4, lately?

Joke aside, good read

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I was thinking, that 2012 may have been a disinfo campaign, to discredit the real warnings of the apocalypse.

2012 was a big deal, even the MSM was talking about it, but now that it has come and gone any other predictions would be met with ridicule. I remember lurking back then, and there were lots of people who were convinced. After the y2k and 2012 end days prediction failure, who would believe the next one?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

Thanks!

As for fallout, if it's not GTA I'm not interested.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Hillary will be impeached when she becomes president, or have to step down due to health problems.

Antichrist Kaine will be president.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

That would be unfortunate, all the lead up to the 2016 election and it getting cancelled less than a month away....

I think whatever happens, it would be after Nov. 4.

Never know.... anything is possible these days.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
I am actually wondering if the previous election was the last one, personally. And there are some very spooky parallels to the Bible prophecies...even though I don't practice that particular religion, it's still extremely fascinating. This is going to be a great thread, if people can actually discuss without derailing.

Yeah, that thought crossed my mind too. It's not out of the realms of possibility that some "event" could cause this election to be called off. Interesting times indeed.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Phage

Well, hell. Let's not have a different topic that proposes something off the charts. Facts must be adhered to. Dude. Take your shirt off and relax a bit. Personally I'm fatigued by the Hillary/Trump crap.

Wish I could star this 100 times. I'm between two forums all day, but then I have to remember that this is an election year. Plus I've already looked as far ahead as I can on my online DISH Satellite guide to see what movies to DVR, so that hour and a half of my time has been used up for the next week.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You mentioned World War... I've posted a thread that shows ancient prophecies linking America and Russia (joining forces) to a World War that will be fought against the followers of Muhammad. We're right on the edge of that.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok

Just going off you Kaine = antiChrist idea...

Maybe Kaine is a reference to Biblical Cane from the Sons of Adam story and his anger towards God is finally coming to fruition in the form of the VP nod so he can rise to run the greatest, most powerful nation on Earth and then assume total global leadership henceforth taking the world and forcing it to worship him until Judgement day.

I love a good story.

We're too patriotic still, for that to happen.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

This is one of the craziest vids I have seen on the election cycle .Its nuts but so is this election cycle

Dang it, I only have 30 minutes of work left, I'd like to watch that.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You're forgetting that Hillary will be Obama 2.0 and has already made that clear. This country simply can't handle 4 more years of that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join