It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA TODAY's Editorial Board: Trump is 'unfit for the presidency'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
WOW! Another endorsement for Donald Trump. They just keep piling up, don't they?

It's funny that some people actually thinks that what the USA Today editorial board has to say is any more significant than a hen's fart.

The USA Today editorial board can kiss my hairy posterior.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: jonnywhite
It's more like the american people are unfit to be voters, or more accurately, a big chunk of republican and primary voters who went Trump.

The voting process is not being respected.

Speaking of respected, Neither is the rule of law and the Constitution by you Progressives!

Pout and kick and cry all you want, this country and it's people have choices, after 8 dismal years of Obama, riots, college students crying for safe spaces, college girls screaming of a rape crisis, shutting down anyone speech whom you disagree with, you got a lot of balls talking about respect!

Suck it up cupcake, we don't always get our ways in this cruel world!

Don't cupcake me. If the american people want Trump I'll respect that. That's democracy. That doesn't mean people can't be stupid. Doesn't mean I can't have an opinion about people who support a candidate. I suggested people aren't respecting the process of voting. It's an opinion, not a statement of fact. I freely admit I could be terribly wrong about Trump. He might be exactly what we need. That's why I respect democracy. It's why I've voted left, right and center--because I know the truth can be anywhere and anyone can speak it. My opinions about Trump might even change. I've been a fool b4.

EDIT: And what I said was a play on words. The article said Trump is unfit for president. Well who voted for him? Are they unfit too? Why put the blame on the candidate. Don't the voters have responsibility?
edit on 9/29/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Thanks!

It is against the law to lie to the FBI and Martha Stewart went to jail for doing just that.
There is no lie there.
For you to say I sound intelligent enough to have come from a presidential candidates teleprompter is a nice commitment so again thanks.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

32 years thats only 8 elections and what 4 presidents. So thats not like a tradition or anything.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I'm afraid Hillary will do to the US what she did to Libya.

There were more parties involved in the invasion, occupation, and assassination of Gadhfi than Clinton.

Your boy Trump was also a supporter of the invasion, occupation, and assassination of Gadhfi. "He's got to go," says the fox (or Trump in this case).

... yet somehow that doesn't matter or is somehow not comparable. I'm by no means a Clinton supporter, I'm completely aware of what would "happen," (more like remain the same) under "her presidency," (politics, especially on a federal level is much more complex than most ATS'ers think it is) - and I absolutely don't agree with it.

Thing is, Trump is often times in the same boat as her when it comes to some of these issues, and I don't know why people either don't care about it or just ignore it... kind of like how Hillary supporters do it.

And the wheels on the bus go round and round....

"On the season finale of America, find out who takes home the big trophy," is how I'm viewing this election. It's a celebrity popularity contest plagued with memes and Twitter posts.

I've become so annoyed and downright blown away but some of the # I've heard come out of people's mouths and some of the comments I've read here, I don't want any part in this mess anymore.

The biggest threat to Americans way of life are other Americans. Blacks have been brainwashed to hate whites. Whites have been brainwashed to hate blacks. Maybe, I don't know, but I'm sick and tired of the rampant political trolling and third grade level commentary that is perpetuated.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Neat thing about opinions.

Mine is just as valid as yours.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But the opinion of USA Today is accomplishing a lot for Donald Trump. I remember some of his biggest crowd-cheers coming after he insulting various MSM outlets.

MSM (obviously) wouldn't conduct this type of poll, but I bet their "unfavorable" rating is far FAR worse than either Trump's or Clinton's, or even Congress's huge 88% national disapproval rating.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Annee

And it just becomes more and more evident with each passing day.
I don't get it.

I honestly do not understand how anyone in their right mind can support Trump.

Thus is the nature of partisan politics.

Has nothing to do with politics.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
The right wingers on this board that continue to support this poor excuse for a human being is truly disturbing and are a sad testament on how much we have advanced as a species.

Trump's slogan is to "Make America Great Again." This is the biggest oxymoron in recent history considering that his supporters are seeking to make this great nation into their own 3rd world country while blaming everyone else for the problems they create.

You've heard about how to boil a frog so it doesn't jump out of the pot, right?

Well, you are about 10 degrees from boiling and don't know it.

The deplorables do know it and want to take the frog off the heat.

The USA is a 2-1/2 world country right now.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

a reply to: M5xaz

Lying to the FBI gets you put in jail.
Just ask America's homemaking darling Martha Stewart.
Comey would have jumped on it if he had the chance.
So no she didn't lie to the FBI.
But you're not the first who needed to be corrected of this view.

Comey the bonehead wasn't even there!!

Some of his chumps, "took notes"

SHe lied AGAIN to the people if she told the truth to the FBI and if she didn't lie to them and lied to the people, what is the truth?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
It appears that the major news media broadcasters and print journalists do not realise the favour they are paying to Trump by denouncing him.

Time and again it has been shown that vast swaths of the voting citizens in the USA regard the news media as having limited to no credibility, and yet the same news media continue to write, broadcast, and pontificate as if their opinions were actually accomplishing something other than handing their declared enemies like Trump a truncheon with which to beat them.
edit on 30/9/2016 by Kapriti because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti
It appears that the major news media broadcasters and print journalists do not realise the favour they are paying to Trump by denouncing him.

Time and again it has been shown that vast swaths of the voting citizens in the USA regard the news media as having limited to no credibility, and yet the same news media continue to write, broadcast, and pontificate as if their opinions were actually accomplishing something other than handing their declared enemies like Trump a truncheon with which to beat them.

I don't think those people are the majority nor really on. Its sides.

IMHO I think Fox News types have been putting out fake scandals weekly. The scandal is so bad that "people are committing treason and definately going to jail."

Then a GOP lead commission investigates, but finds no wrong doing . Wash rinse repeat...

It's no wonder the right doesn't know who to believe so now they don't believe anyone.

But that's not the majority of Americans.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Comey the bonehead wasn't even there!!

Some of his chumps, "took notes"

SHe lied AGAIN to the people if she told the truth to the FBI and if she didn't lie to them and lied to the people, what is the truth?

It's not illegal for a politician to lie in an interview.. watch any trump interview lol.

Every scandal (that actually adds up) involving Clinton is normal operating procedure for our politicians.

They can't arrest Hillary for what they al are doing.
edit on 30-9-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

The USA is one of the wealthiest countries on the planet. I think number three. And the leader in the first world nations.

Third world refers to :

1) countries not aligned with either super power.(as defined during the cold war)

2) a developing nation.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Comey didn't need to be there.
It's not against the law to lie to James Comey.

Trump lies every single day.
Say something on tape and minutes later say I didn't say that.
Or is he just retarded?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Yes, she did lie to the FBI -watch Comey's video.
Incredibly ,she was not charged for it, neither did she at least lose her security clearance which she should have.

Petreaus was prosecuted for less

Just proves double standard

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Incredibly ,she was not charged for it, neither did she at least lose her security clearance which she should have.

Patreas was not prosecuted for less...

Perteas gave his girlfriend (A REPORTER!!) classified info on multiple occasions.

Hillary Clinton used her own server, which other elected officials did too.

All of hillaries scandals are normal operating procedures for politicians . That's why they didn't charge her, because they all do the same.

Comedy is a republican..

Trey Goudy is a republican.

Every single GOP lead congressional committee sent to investigate a Hillary or Obama scandal is later forced to admit no wrong doing.

Why? Because it is allpolitical BS to fire up the base.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: M5xaz

Patreas was not prosecuted for less...

Perteas gave his girlfriend (A REPORTER!!) classified info on multiple occasions.

Hillary Clinton used her own server, which other elected officials did too.

All of hillaries scandals are normal operating procedures for politicians . That's why they didn't charge her, because they all do the same.

Comedy is a republican..

Trey Goudy is a republican.

Every single GOP lead congressional committee sent to investigate a Hillary or Obama scandal is later forced to admit no wrong doing.

Why? Because it is allpolitical BS to fire up the base.

Totally false.

No other polician/civillain has ever conducted gov business with an illegal, home server
Hillary had SAP and SCI info on her home server

It was also improperly secured.

Petraeus gave paper copies of a few documents to that reporter.

Hillary gave electronic access for the entire planet, US enemies included, to highly classified information.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
USA TODAY's Editorial Board: Trump is 'unfit for the presidency'

Aw the grand old EDITORIAL.

The USA today should have a slogan.

All the OPINION fit to print.

Cause that is what an editorial is.

And everyone has an opinion.

And opinions aren't FACTS which is what the NEWS is suppose to print.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join