It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA TODAY's Editorial Board: Trump is 'unfit for the presidency'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And this is exactly what I'm talking about, conservatives blind hatred of the Clinton's and Democrats in general. Every time someone brings up Trump's very obvious and dangerous flaws you all resort to deflection. It's all well documented right here on ATS but it's everywhere with his supporters.

Another thing Trump supporters do is assume anyone who doesn't blindly support their man is a Clinton loving Democrat. So how about you stop attacking people and the Democrats and take a good long hard look at Donald Trump.

edit on 29-9-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

All this tells me is that Trump stands a real chance of winning.

People in Hillary's camp are getting nervous.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

We're not the only ones you could say that of, and it netted us two terms of Obama and eight years of misery. Now you want to triple down and add another four years to it.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The right wingers on this board that continue to support this poor excuse for a human being is truly disturbing and are a sad testament on how much we have advanced as a species.

Trump's slogan is to "Make America Great Again." This is the biggest oxymoron in recent history considering that his supporters are seeking to make this great nation into their own 3rd world country while blaming everyone else for the problems they create.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

And it just becomes more and more evident with each passing day.
I don't get it.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Funny thing is, we could say the same about the Hillary supporters.

And the wheels on the bus go 'round and round. . . . .

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

And this is exactly what I'm talking about, conservatives blind hatred of the Clinton's and Democrats in general. Every time someone brings up Trump's very obvious and dangerous flaws you all resort to deflection. It's all well documented right here on ATS but it's everywhere with his supporters.

Another thing Trump supporters do is assume anyone who doesn't blindly support their man is a Clinton loving Democrat. So how about you stop attacking people and the Democrats and take a good long hard look at Donald Trump.

They are really the worst form of sheep. They will use any justification, founded our unfounded, to legitimize their sick view of society and people.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

a reply to: Profusion

This is a first because for the first time in history a presidential nominee has no business being the leader of our free world and that's why for the first time they spoke up. Trump is a pathological liar. Trump says we need law and order but this is the same man who says the Geneva Convention is an out of date problem, wants to kill terrorists families (probably tack on friends, co workers, acquaintances), wants to bring back torture, and is all for getting rid of any and all regulations from Wall Street to the FDA. I mean WTF! Law and order my ass!

And these are just a few of the many reasons Trump is unfit.

I think many of his supporters hatred of Clinton greatly clouds their judgement of Trump. The rest of his supporters are bigots, literal KKK white supremacist bigots. Stupid and hateful.

The only pathological liar is Hillary and President Obama, which is FACT. And add yourself to that list for supporting pathological liars and voting for pathological liars, and now you can add your own name to a list of contradictory supporters of pathological lairs for saying voting for Trump as a pathological liar is a bad thing? When you already support and love pathological liars.

Now that discrepancy goes FAR beyond the bend.

Politicians are all pathological liars.

But most can't do it wide open and not be held accountable.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

So, tell us again about those deplorables? And about how you use any justification, founded or unforunded, to legitimize your sick view of society and people ...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It's more like the american people are unfit to be voters, or more accurately, a big chunk of republican and primary voters who went Trump.

The voting process is not being respected.
edit on 9/29/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Except it doesn't work that way. IF you aren't against Hillary and Obama's failures already proven for 8 years, then you are FOR them. You try to squeeze out of culpability by hinting you aren't voting for Obama or Hillary, but yet you don't condemn their failures or their pathological lies, and then you presume to shift all that baggage onto Trump, and then hide it by saying you don't support Hillary or Obama, but your words tell all that you do. No place to hide.
And for the record I don't hate Obama and Hillary, I DESPISE them. I despise their lies and deceits and treason committed.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Lying to the FBI gets you put in jail.
Just ask America's homemaking darling Martha Stewart.
Comey would have jumped on it if he had the chance.
So no she didn't lie to the FBI.
But you're not the first who needed to be corrected of this view.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I'm afraid Hillary will do to the US what she did to Libya.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
It's more like the american people are unfit to be voters, or more accurately, a big chunk of republican and primary voters who went Trump.

I think the percentage is probably 30% or 40%. Last I looked, about that amount still believe the Earth is 6000 years old? Makes sense.

We should deny rights to anyone who doesn't think like you.

You do sound like a Hillary supporter and props for being honest about wanting to deny people rights because they think differently than you. Most aren't that honest!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Except it doesn't work that way. IF you aren't against Hillary and Obama's failures already proven for 8 years, then you are FOR them. You try to squeeze out of culpability by hinting you aren't voting for Obama or Hillary, but yet you don't condemn their failures or their pathological lies, and then you presume to shift all that baggage onto Trump, and then hide it by saying you don't support Hillary or Obama, but your words tell all that you do. No place to hide.
And for the record I don't hate Obama and Hillary, I DESPISE them. I despise their lies and deceits and treason committed.

Show me factually what Obama has done which should make you DESPISE him. I can't think of anything. I didn't vote for him, but I felt good when he won. I think he's done an acceptable job. Yes, he's a democrat. He did what democrats do. But if you're going to say you despise him, you better show me something impeachable. As for Hillary, it does look like she may have lied. The question is what she lied about and what're the stakes? I have to look more deeply into it, but she looks no more guilty than most politicians.

Trump is just a joke. Give me Mitt Romney or Jeb Bush or hell even Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio. I don't know how Trump got this far. Maybe there's a reason for all of it. I don't know why he appealed to people.
edit on 9/29/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Thanks, I have always waited for the USA TODAY's editorial board's endorsement prior to deciding my vote for POTUS..

I can now move on..

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: M5xaz

Lying to the FBI gets you put in jail.
Just ask America's homemaking darling Martha Stewart.
Comey would have jumped on it if he had the chance.
So no she didn't lie to the FBI.
But you're not the first who needed to be corrected of this view.

Are you even remotely aware how transparent your lies are? Your words sound like they came right off of Hillary's teleprompter.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I don't get it.

I honestly do not understand how anyone in their right mind can support Trump.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I don't get it.

I honestly do not understand how anyone in their right mind can support Trump.

Thus is the nature of partisan politics.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite

The voting process is not being respected.

Speaking of respected, Neither is the rule of law and the Constitution by you Progressives!

Pout and kick and cry all you want, this country and it's people have choices, after 8 dismal years of Obama, riots, college students crying for safe spaces, college girls screaming of a rape crisis, shutting down anyone speech whom you disagree with, you got a lot of balls talking about respect!

Suck it up cupcake, we don't always get our ways in this cruel world!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join