It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would like some advice

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

I would LOVE to sit and talk with you. Any day.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I am of the opinion I give them a chance to be correct. I'm an open minded skeptic. As a pagan I believe in magic and the occult. However I've yet to see these "for sale" psychics to be more than con artists. One day I hope to be proven wrong. As I said way back in this thread, I have more luck with my Ogam, when doing it for free for someone, than most of these "professionals" do.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Noinden

It would have been a question only I knew the answer too, something people would not know looking at me, or quick googling

See, that's the thing. I had in mind a question that still has no 'answer'....

no one really knows the answer.
I wasn't going to waste five bucks to see if she knew what twenty divided by five was.......

no. I had a legitimate, deep, metaphysical question.

She should have known. But she didn't.
boo.
fake
dot com

Now I feel a little bad about encouraging you to waste five bucks.

But I'll bet the question is more important than the answer. Give that some thought.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

a reply to: Noinden

Yeah, it was pretty lame.

Fishing for clues....idle chit-chat. had nothing to do with my real question....

tried to insist "this is about someone else"

(no)

bah. Whatevz.

bah

Putt-Putt, though!!! Yes!

hah, that's terrible. How the heck does she get referrals? Good thing it only cost $5!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

... for $5. ... an uncanny, hair-raising pertinence.

Five bucks for entertainment like that?
Assuming that you aren't poverty stricken, or owe anyone $5., I'd say have fun!

"Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true." - Demosthenes

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Your question is why does evil exist. Paypal me $5 plz.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Learn how to Psych, and save 5 bucks!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Now I feel a little bad about encouraging you to waste five bucks.

But I'll bet the question is more important than the answer. Give that some thought.

Nonono....don't feel bad at all.
I made the decision all by myself. I was as curious as you guys are! I started realizing it was bs from the first glimpse ----- and I still went back at the last minute.

It is very clear to me that she was fishing -- asking me if I was a crafter (yes), saying "this is about someone else, right?" (wrong), and then she just started guessing what was on my mind.

She had no idea the question was about reincarnation. The question was "is reincarnation real and will I be back?"

Her answers after looking at the tarot cards I selected out of the face-down, fanned out deck:
"Yes. Please choose another card"

"WIll it be very very hard? Yes! Please choose another card"

"Could it fall flat on its face? Yes! Please choose one more card."

"But it won't!"
(to which I replied for clarification "it won't fall on its face?")
"Correct. It won't fall on its face."

Then someone else (another colleague from a different department and from five years ago when I was in a different job at the function) approached. As I walked away, the lady called out, "Do you know [name]?"
Not sure if she was going to introduce us, or what.

"Yes," I said. I glanced over at the person, who gave a little wave of recognition. They started talking, and I walked away.
So --- it was worth the five bucks, no worries. I just wanted to see what she had.

There's also a hypnotist out there who does stage shows. About three years ago I was a participant up on his stage....while there as a patron and not as an employee. There was a row of us all sitting in folding chairs, stretching all the way from one edge of the stage to the other.

He did his thing. We all complied (it was to be super relaxed, even to the point of going limp).....and could hear everything he said, quite lucidly. Yes, we all did the super-limp thing, but I have no doubt it's because we wanted to ---
sigh

When it was over and I left the stage, my son (who was with me) asked if it worked (he was 22 at the time), and I shook my head 'no.' "But you still did what he said," son noted. "Yes, I did."

Oh well.
sigh
I really wanted to know how she'd do.......I only shared it with you guys for the entertainment value.
So, don't feel bad. It was fun. It was even MORE fun knowing that I had an audience waiting to hear the results!

edit on 10/18/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

Your question is why does evil exist. Paypal me $5 plz.
no.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

No you won't paypal me $5? Even when I got the question right? Well now I know why your psychic was so hostile!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join